• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1541 of 1727 ... 1536 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1546 ...
    Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 17264

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

1. #15401 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,942 Times in 10,667 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Good day mates.

Gold made the good bullish network since the beginning of this year, kit has being successfully building on this bullish network, that has being so much due to the Coronavirus pandemic in which traders and others people o the world are looking forward to buy more of gold as a "As a safe haven" better than a mere currency.

Gold got to the year peak of $2055.11 which happen to be the all time peak of the gold, it will continue to be going higher as the monthly chart and weekly charts of gild are bullish in price action. The gold has the lowest bottom of $1960.16 this week for stop loss use, that is a good support on the daily chart since the day finished the candlestick with bullish pin bar.

The gold has started today with bullish price action, that will make the gold target upper BB level of $2072.

Best of luck today.

2. #15402 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,303 Times in 7,581 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Good day mates.

Gold made the good bullish network since the beginning of this year, kit has being successfully building on this bullish network, that has being so much due to the Coronavirus pandemic in which traders and others people o the world are looking forward to buy more of gold as a "As a safe haven" better than a mere currency.

Gold got to the year peak of $2055.11 which happen to be the all time peak of the gold, it will continue to be going higher as the monthly chart and weekly charts of gild are bullish in price action. The gold has the lowest bottom of $1960.16 this week for stop loss use, that is a good support on the daily chart since the day finished the candlestick with bullish pin bar.

The gold has started today with bullish price action, that will make the gold target upper BB level of $2072.

Best of luck today.

Gold is strong bullish and right now I am targeting price of gold $2,100 so my recommendation for this metal is for buy only and you can earn good money if you trade with small lot size and trade with proper money management so dear good luck for trade and only take buy and trade
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14986950

3. 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

ola4real (08-06-2020), Ranger (08-06-2020)

4. #15403 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,152 Times in 7,695 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

I also showing this that the higher bollinger band of the daily time frame is around the 1970 so just keeps the buying at the Gold, now at the H1 time frame during the retrace the Gold touched the middle bollinger band and now the price is rebounding from the middle bollinger band by the creating of the bullish engulfing candle.
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

5. 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

6. #15404 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger has much to be proud of Swinger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,642 Times in 620 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

No matter how much someone appreciates the dear friend Gold, it is so long that the movement is so long that the praise is less. Last two days it completed in one night According to my analysis on the shop, it was able to touch 2050 and according to my analysis, next week it can also touch 2080. Now the gold has come down, J of it has stopped on the two nephew and Faith is doing Mohammad but its train is still up with Josho Kharosh If we shop on gold then there can be no mistake in this

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 2 users say Thank You to Swinger for this useful post.

8. #15405 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,032 Times in 1,371 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

Hi ola4real,I hope you well Gold is going in buy side so we need to make a trade in buy side gold pattern line break out procedure is acceptable and here my dear you hold purchase exchanges or search for purchase intraday exchange arrangement purchase exchanges from 2070 level and on the off chance that it give us shutting in today night above 2065, at that point all the more clear up move.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranger For This Useful Post:

ola4real (08-06-2020)

10. #15406 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,631 Times in 681 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

have a nice day for you dear Ola4real, Gold price has rise and strong bullish and i see last night the price has break the highest record at 2055 and with the economic global right now i believe Gold will continue rise and rise again so i do agree with you to make buy order and just waiting for the retracement to place buy order again, hopefully your trade will get good profit today.

11. 2 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

Becky22 (08-06-2020), ola4real (08-06-2020)

12. #15407 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10432 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,107 Times in 6,433 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

Good observation mate because Gold is now in the strong upside momentum .as per the above chart what me seeing that the metal may go towards the 2010 to the 1980 level which can give us to enter the market .Just we should be patience here but yes if that goes up from the current level i will not enter now.

13. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Becky22 (08-06-2020), ola4real (08-06-2020)

14. #15408 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4998 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,936 Times in 7,076 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

Good morning to you mate and everyone reading this post today! Gold is in the strongest bullish mode and we have seen that the price have clearly broken above the resistance level which was at the 2000 and as such we are more likely to see more of the bullish movement on this pair and the next possible trading target is the resistance level which is at the 2069 and 2099.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

ola4real (08-06-2020)

16. #15409 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,350 Times in 930 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

Hello dear,yes that is much appreciable market analysis about gold metal because the gold metal is for buying for long time we knew that,so after days by days it is increasing and increasing a lot and reach almost 2050$ so i expect more bullish from this pair and i want to make buy trade in this metal.good luck

17. 2 users say Thank You to howtoforextrade for this useful post.

Axefx (08-06-2020), ola4real (08-06-2020)

18. #15410 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,766 Times in 2,813 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day mates.

Best of luck today.

That's just true the gold has being rising since the beginning of 2020 and that is very clear and the USD has as well being losing value, but for the price action being formed indicating that it might be rising is really a reliable signal and hopefully the gold will keep rising again and since the analysis has the support of the bollinger it meas there is high confidence that it can rise further, as you suggested.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (08-06-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1541 of 1727 ... 1536 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1546 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 28