• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 447 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,387 Times in 4,346 Posts

Default ola4real's - Trading journal

Hi everyone, i think it is necessary for me to open my trading journal today. I have being replying to the trading journal of many other traders in the past months, they are all reasonable, and it will be unfair for me not to have mine.

STRATEGY: I will be using 200SMA and Fibonacci together on this trading journal, and i will use them on my time frames from 1 hour to monthly chart, it depends on the way i want to trade the market at that time.

Example of such trade setup is seen below:[B][B][B]

Name:  ola4real chart.PNG
Views: 715
Size:  33.5 KB

CURRENT ACCOUNT STATUS: After i recently blew off my account, i am just starting afresh, and it is a nice one for me to build this account up as you guys follow my trading achievement from the start.

Name:  Amount.PNG
Views: 705
Size:  5.8 KB

Also, bonus was in late last week Friday, it was a poor one for me because i did not work well last week:

Name:  49th week.PNG
Views: 702
Size:  8.7 KB

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,081 Times in 500 Posts

Default Re: Ola4real's - Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi everyone, i think it is necessary for me to open my trading journal today. I have being replying to the trading journal of many other traders in the past months, they are all reasonable, and it will be unfair for me not to have mine.

STRATEGY: I will be using 200SMA and Fibonacci together on this trading journal, and i will use them on my time frames from 1 hour to monthly chart, it depends on the way i want to trade the market at that time.

Attachment 93960

CURRENT ACCOUNT STATUS: After i recently blew off my account, i am just starting afresh, and it is a nice one for me to build this account up as you guys follow my trading achievement from the start.

Attachment 93959

Also, bonus was in late last week Friday, it was a poor one for me because i did not work well last week:

Attachment 93958
      Hello mate , welcome to this great section which increases the experience of all traders as we share ideas and mistakes . For NZD/USD i think it is valid now with small stop
      loss about 50 pips below last demand zone on H 4 . The pair has clear bullish view on H 4 and daily chart . Also NZD index broke upside long descending trend and retested
      it . We can notice that NZD is strong as USD made a bullish movement in the last 4 hours but NZD/USD still bullish .

NZD index

NZD/USD chart H 4

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-21-2018), Gohargul (06-01-2019), Nendy (08-20-2019), ola4real (12-10-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,933 Times in 1,583 Posts

Attachment 93960

Attachment 93959

Attachment 93958
      Hello, congratuulation on receiving the weekly bonus , as you said bonus come late in the night , but its okey since you have a capital to start a new trading week , hope you will make good profits from it , traiding journal is important for every trader because it will make you more deciplined , anyway i also use fibonacci on my analysis , but i don't use any moving average , i prefer naked trading , but every trader has his own trading style, i don't agree with you on that NZD/USD analyslis becuase you didn't take a look to the big picture on the D1 pair completed a motive wave nad now it will retrace to 0.67 , but as i said every trader has his own style so you can be true too , good luck on your trading journal

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-21-2018), Gohargul (06-01-2019), Naziakhan (08-31-2019), Nendy (08-20-2019), ola4real (12-10-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi guys, i really appreciate all of you for the wonderful welcome to my trading journal, God bless you all!

But i must admit that i messed up big time today, and the reason is that i am not used to small capital for trading, i went against my trading strategy, and now i paid dearly for it by gotten a margin call in my account. I did not use stop loss, and i did not make a sure analysis, i just let my gut led me, that is bad of me.

7. The following 13 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-21-2018), forexianz (12-10-2018), Gohargul (06-01-2019), mikehenley (12-10-2018), Nendy (08-20-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (6), whiteliontrader (12-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley has a reputation beyond repute mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1326 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,315 Times in 684 Posts

Hi guys, i really appreciate all of you for the wonderful welcome to my trading journal, God bless you all!

But i must admit that i messed up big time today, and the reason is that i am not used to small capital for trading, i went against my trading strategy, and now i paid dearly for it by gotten a margin call in my account. I did not use stop loss, and i did not make a sure analysis, i just let my gut led me, that is bad of me.

Sorry for your loss mate, this is how important the trading plan is, that includes your trading edge over the market and could help eliminate emotional based decision making. Trading plan should include your Exit strategy in consideration with a proper money management through a realistic position size. And the first thing we have to determine before we execute is the exit point where our trades would be invalidated before aiming to any target profit.

Thank you for sharing this kind of down turn as it will help us not only me but most of the traders out there to learn from the mistakes of others..

I remember a qoute by "Jack Ma"..if you know him..

Don't learn from the "successful people".. but instead learn from other "PEOPLES MISTAKE"..

This could be an eye opening for us to not repeat this kind of mistake.

I still wish you for the fast recovery of your account and cheer up man..lets fight back hard..

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

Gohargul (06-01-2019), Nendy (08-20-2019), ola4real (12-11-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikehenley     
      Sorry for your loss mate, this is how important the trading plan is, that includes your trading edge over the market and could help eliminate emotional based decision making. Trading plan should include your Exit strategy in consideration with a proper money management through a realistic position size. And the first thing we have to determine before we execute is the exit point where our trades would be invalidated before aiming to any target profit.

Thank you for sharing this kind of down turn as it will help us not only me but most of the traders out there to learn from the mistakes of others..

I remember a qoute by "Jack Ma"..if you know him..

Don't learn from the "successful people".. but instead learn from other "PEOPLES MISTAKE"..

This could be an eye opening for us to not repeat this kind of mistake.

I still wish you for the fast recovery of your account and cheer up man..lets fight back hard..
      You are right mate, we are still all learning, and when when we have started log, emotion can still set in. What you have explained is still the best thing for traders to do.
      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Mate, I feel sorry regarding to your account. Maybe you can just focus on major or cross pairs because trading on indices might be risky more than major pairs. You have $2.57 balance in your account and I think you can still continue trading and recover back your losses. What you need to do is to change your leverage to 1:1000 so that you can open order. Anyways, best of luck mate.
      Thank you for the condolence, the remaining bonus in my account can not do anything now, but its okay, i will wait my friend.
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader     
      This is a bad situation for you. Making margin call from our account is not what is good but in the end of the whole thing, when we think about it, we will discover that we are the one at fault. The good part is that we have the opportunity to redeposit our trading account every Friday you need to correct it from happening after the next opportunity you have.
      Yes, it is indeed a bad situation, but i am used to it. I lost a huge bonus, that was why i have not gathered together my emotion for now, and the last bonus i got was not encouraging yet.
      ================================================== ================================================== ===============
      Now guess, i have seen a very good pattern on USDJPY, it cans till give you about 75 pips if you can take it right now. My Fibonacci on daily chart has repelled the price at 113.33, and 200SMA was broken at 113.15, this means sell for USDJPY.

SELL at 113.09

STOP LOSS at 113.26

TAKE PROFIT at 112.28

I hope this helps you guys, let me know your feed back!

11. The following 16 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (12-11-2018), forexianz (12-11-2018), FxBD (12-11-2018), Gohargul (06-01-2019), kashifrehman (12-11-2018), Nendy (08-20-2019), shoby (12-11-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (7), whiteliontrader (12-11-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,583 Posts

You are right mate, we are still all learning, and when when we have started log, emotion can still set in. What you have explained is still the best thing for traders to do.

Thank you for the condolence, the remaining bonus in my account can not do anything now, but its okay, i will wait my friend.

Yes, it is indeed a bad situation, but i am used to it. I lost a huge bonus, that was why i have not gathered together my emotion for now, and the last bonus i got was not encouraging yet.
      ================================================== ================================================== ===============
      Now guess, i have seen a very good pattern on USDJPY, it cans till give you about 75 pips if you can take it right now. My Fibonacci on daily chart has repelled the price at 113.33, and 200SMA was broken at 113.15, this means sell for USDJPY.

SELL at 113.09

STOP LOSS at 113.26

TAKE PROFIT at 112.28

I hope this helps you guys, let me know your feed back!

Hello dear,
      Thanks dear for sharing your sentiments about usdjpy. But, you know that Japanese Yen is the most weakest currency from last from last 3 months and it goes more and more apps without following any technical technique. As you know that today's a big news will comes from American sector which become the cause of high volatility in the market so best idea to do with proper money management and also wait for a career option in today's closing Candle.

Good luck dear for a successful and consistent profitable trading career.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Gohargul (06-01-2019), Nendy (08-20-2019), ola4real (12-11-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli     
      Hello dear,
      Thanks dear for sharing your sentiments about usdjpy. But, you know that Japanese Yen is the most weakest currency from last from last 3 months and it goes more and more apps without following any technical technique. As you know that today's a big news will comes from American sector which become the cause of high volatility in the market so best idea to do with proper money management and also wait for a career option in today's closing Candle.

Good luck dear for a successful and consistent profitable trading career.
      I appreciate your view about this, and i am using a very tight stop loss for every of my trades, that is why i will not really be affected if i fail in a single trade. Just like the above trade, it did not work, and we should know that there is no perfect trader.
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader     
      Are you sure this signal is not already failed, because i say some attempted to hit 113.26 some times ago, i hope it is not hitting it yet. Well, the issue of the usdjpy that i know is mixed, i don't think that traders can rightly know whether this pair will rise or fall, traders might only be saying what they like with this, I wish you good luck on this trade.
      Well, as at the time of filling my report, i was so sure that the market would fall. But later, i discovered that it did not fall. I guess the Dollar strength caused by the European and UK issue of Brexit causes it.

---------- Post added 12-12-2018 at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-11-2018 at 06:35 PM ----------

Hello guys, big good morning, i hope your night was great?

My analysis on USDJPY was not accurate, but i used a very tight stop loss, that makes its effect negligible, and this has always been the power of my trading by using tight stop loss and maximize by profits by also using high take profits (Better risk to reward ratio).

Now, i have seen a good market setup on EURAUD, I thought i should let you guys know. As you can see on my chart below, my Fibonacci on the chart is for 1D chart, and the market was able to break and stay below 38.2 Fibo leve on 4 hour chart, and subsequently staying below my 200SMA at 1.5722. This is a strong selling signal for EURAUD today.

BUY at 1.5712

STOP LOSS at 1.5748

TAKE PROFIT at 1.5589

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Gohargul (06-01-2019), Nendy (08-20-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), whiteliontrader (12-12-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,565 Posts

Hello,

I've edited the topic thread of your trading journal.
      The last step you must to do is read this thread: Section Rules (updated June 24, 2018)
      5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Gohargul (06-01-2019), Nendy (08-20-2019), ola4real (12-13-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: ola4real's - Trading journal

Hello guys, how was your night?

Yesterday did not bring much trend trading, most of what happened was on the reversal mode, we have to get ready for the trend continuation trades today. For this reason, i have seen the trade on GBPUSD to be a good one.
      GBPUSD tried to retrace hugely yesterday, but all its retracement was not able to break my 200SMA level which is now at 1.2832, and the market price is threatening the Fibo level at 23.6 which is at 1.2616. If 1.2616 is broken downwards today, GBPUSD will hit 1.1509.

19. The following 16 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

bigearners (12-13-2018), forex-master-anty (12-13-2018), Gohargul (06-01-2019), kashifrehman (12-13-2018), MajidAli (12-13-2018), Onyechuku (06-07-2019), penuelophir (12-13-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (6), whiteliontrader (12-13-2018), yrt52 (12-13-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 447 1 2 3 6 ...