• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 708 of 753 ... 703 706 707 708 709 710 713 ...
    Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7530

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

1. #7071 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hello traders,

It is a good sign for trading when traders get to see the false breakout in a particular trading asset. In the case of the USDCAD, there was a false breakout in which the 200SMA at 1.3276 on the daily chart was broken down over till the weekend. When the market opens today, it was all about making the best reversal back to the upwards. This asset will be going up today, there is nothing doubtful about that now.

All i could see now is that this asset is having the much more power to climb than the weakness to fall. In a situation like this, traders have to respect the matrket because it is not only the breakout we are talking about, but also the bullish price action that is looking very strong on the daily chart of USDCAD.

Traders can however be buying USDCAD asset until it gets to 1.3380 at this season.

Canadian dollar is moving in a zone and it is difficult to say that market will go up or down but it should go up but the problem is that if market cross this resistance level in there is possible that market will come down because it could be possible at this will be fake signal and that will be trapping for buyers
      But if markets stay above the resistance level then market can go up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNaQsH For This Useful Post:

ola4real (12-02-2019)

3. #7072 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7437 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,691 Times in 5,604 Posts

Hello traders,

It is a good sign for trading when traders get to see the false breakout in a particular trading asset. In the case of the USDCAD, there was a false breakout in which the 200SMA at 1.3276 on the daily chart was broken down over till the weekend. When the market opens today, it was all about making the best reversal back to the upwards. This asset will be going up today, there is nothing doubtful about that now.

All i could see now is that this asset is having the much more power to climb than the weakness to fall. In a situation like this, traders have to respect the matrket because it is not only the breakout we are talking about, but also the bullish price action that is looking very strong on the daily chart of USDCAD.

Traders can however be buying USDCAD asset until it gets to 1.3380 at this season.

Yes, I'm with you on the bullish sentiment of the usdcad currency pair. Price is set to move above the psychological resistance 1.3300. At the successful break of that level and stability above, then the next target would be around 1.3380. However this bullish sentiment could be negated if price drops below 1.3230. And that could possibly expose 1.3180.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (12-02-2019)

5. #7073 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello traders,

Well my dear friend USD are going in buy side become strong and strong but on this pair if we see technically then i am not on the buy side because if we see the last daily candle market make it with the long upper shadow and then close in sell little body and also resistance zone 1.3325 which is really can resist the market in sell trend so we should wait for the breakout or we can go for sell if market cross the last candle in sell trend.

6. #7074 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,615 Times in 1,348 Posts

Hello traders,

Slam dear fellow.
      How are you .I hope you are fine with good trade. I agree with your analysis and AUDUSD is bullish and may move up to 1.3329.If it will close below pivot point 1.3286.it will move down to 1.3260 .Thank you for sharing your good analysis. Wish you good luck for you and your trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra05 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (12-02-2019)

8. #7075 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,678 Times in 5,776 Posts

UPDATE:

EURUSD asset will be going down today. I knew that this asset is very bearish despite the fact that it climbed upward on Friday, that does not means, it is just making correction to the bullish side, that was why it made that kind of movement. I will be looking for the better sell on this asset , it can no more get above the middle bollinger bands level of the weekly chart. I know that it can not go above that level which is at 1.1064, that will make it fall.

Looking at the weekly chart below, you can see that the price action is getting more bearish. This is more assurance for me to sell the EURUSD asset without panic. This asset is nowt moving much, but it is still dependable that traders with good money could make much more money through it. I am selling the EURUSD until it will get to the lower bollinger bands level of 1.0925 on the weekly chart.

Please traders, comment on this analysis, thank you!

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

atirali (12-02-2019), grasper (12-02-2019), Hande (12-02-2019), Honey Bee (12-02-2019), Street (12-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

10. #7076 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,643 Times in 2,279 Posts

UPDATE:

EURUSD asset will be going down today. I knew that this asset is very bearish despite the fact that it climbed upward on Friday, that does not means, it is just making correction to the bullish side, that was why it made that kind of movement. I will be looking for the better sell on this asset , it can no more get above the middle bollinger bands level of the weekly chart. I know that it can not go above that level which is at 1.1064, that will make it fall.

Looking at the weekly chart below, you can see that the price action is getting more bearish. This is more assurance for me to sell the EURUSD asset without panic. This asset is nowt moving much, but it is still dependable that traders with good money could make much more money through it. I am selling the EURUSD until it will get to the lower bollinger bands level of 1.0925 on the weekly chart.

Yeah I observed that on Friday it was roses and it was formed some bullish rallied movement but it was just for the correction purpose while I observed that some members were prefering to purchase it now, anyhow it is in the descending channel at the weekly time frame and now at the day time frame again the bears are dominator so that's why I will recommend to sold it now.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

atirali (12-02-2019), ola4real (12-02-2019), Street (12-02-2019)

12. #7077 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE:

Brother i am not the seller side on this pair because if we see the daily chart then we notice market take support form the strong support level of 1.0995 and the other side market close the day candle with the lower shadow and the upper body on the upper side of support which also give us buy hint. And if we see the weekly chart also close the last week candle with the lower shadow if you want go in sell on this pair then you should wait for the confirmation candle cross the last candle in sell trend.

13. #7078 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street has much to be proud of Street's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,090 Times in 428 Posts

UPDATE:

many traders seems to be bullish on this pair because of some reasons best known to them,my outlook for this pair is strong bearish which is also the same thing as you have analyzed.i will be looking to short the pair when i get a signal on smaller time frame but for now it looks a little bit bullish so better to wait for price to retrace a bit before getting into the market on the bearish side,i wish you luck on this one mate hope it goes well.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Street for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-02-2019), ola4real (12-02-2019)

15. #7079 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4823 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,182 Times in 3,672 Posts

UPDATE:

Hi dear,
      Eurusd price still floating above the 1.1020 my idea it will continue moves up direction and target the previous resistance at 1.1150, because price will not break the new support below the 1.0950 which will give idea for breaking the resistance again at top area 1.1100 we need confirmation wait for the usdx new for this week then take decision to take risk on this pair with trend of market.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

MISSFX (12-02-2019), ola4real (12-02-2019)

17. #7080 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,678 Times in 5,776 Posts

Hi dear traders,

Let us keep on making buy order on NZDUSD asset. It should be declared that this asset is still maintaining its bullish price action on the daily and weekly chart despite the sluggish and ranging movement that greeted it throughout the last week trading. Intend to keep that, and i know that the best in the NZDUSD will be for traders to trade it with the mindset that they will be holding their trading position for at least 4 week. That would have given the trader the opportunity to make money through this asset without nay struggles or sweat. It is sure that it will so up, but it will be slow.

All i will have to say now is that the weekly chart bollinger bands middle band level of 0.6409 is been broken upwards now. This is a clear indication to me that we will be see more upthrust on this asset until it hit the upper band of the BB indicator at 0.6561.

18. The following 15 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Bossking (12-02-2019), dilawar niazi (12-02-2019), Foex guru (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), grasper (12-02-2019), JoneAnderson (12-02-2019), MISSFX (12-02-2019), Momibhai (12-02-2019), Street (12-02-2019), Unregistered (6)

Reply to thread
    Page 708 of 753 ... 703 706 707 708 709 710 713 ...