• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 174 of 174 ... 169 172 173 174
    Results 1,731 to 1,733 of 1733

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi guys, i hope everyone is doing fine?

I got to make another analysis on GBP based assets since i know that GBP is so week in the matrket of late. I then went to analyze the GBPNZD, i got to see that on the weekly chart, the asset has been repelled by the 200SMA on that chart, this has cast a bearish weekly candlestick on the GBPNZD already. The middle band of bollinger bands indicator on the same chart is repelling the price of GBPNZD from climbing higher as well.

All these made me to enter sell on GBPNZD because it will have a weakness impact on GBPNZD, i am seeing this asset going lower at as low as 1.8923 support level.

Let's discuss on this guys!

Hello ola4real, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you'll be having a great trading day!

Dear, By watching the current situations of GBP currency we should keep selling this as long as we don't get any positive news about Brexit. GBP is very weak now a days and we can see that all GBP pairs are making new lows. So it is better to be on the sell side instead of buying these pairs but I will also suggest you to keep an eye on the fundamental events as there is Bank of England's CEO speech today. Maybe we can see some positive movement on these pairs but chances are looking very low for positive movement.

Wish you good luck dear for your trades. Have a nice day mate!
      Read my latest post here:
      Aish's - Trading journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aish For This Useful Post:

ola4real (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,230 Times in 2,832 Posts

Hello guys! How are you coping with the market today?

I have come with the update of my trade on GBPNZD. Shortly after i entered this trade, i saw it moving against me more than 30 pips, but i was sure that the asset will still be falling today. Now, it has started falling in my favor, i believe that the 200SMA on the weekly chart will never allow this asset to be going up further. The general weakness nature of the GBP assets across the whole market will not let this asset to go up at the same time.

For this reason, am on the full bearish bias on this asset throughout today.

Let's see how it goes , and guys, i will appreciate your comments on this trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,928 Times in 1,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi guys, i hope everyone is doing fine?

I got to make another analysis on GBP based assets since i know that GBP is so week in the matrket of late. I then went to analyze the GBPNZD, i got to see that on the weekly chart, the asset has been repelled by the 200SMA on that chart, this has cast a bearish weekly candlestick on the GBPNZD already. The middle band of bollinger bands indicator on the same chart is repelling the price of GBPNZD from climbing higher as well.

All these made me to enter sell on GBPNZD because it will have a weakness impact on GBPNZD, i am seeing this asset going lower at as low as 1.8923 support level.

Let's discuss on this guys!

Good morning ola4real, it is good to read that you are in the trade of GBPNZD, i am in a trade on this market likewise, it is what i know that will get to give me the more profit if it could ever get to the profiting side. I do not have the fear in trading this market for many reason, i am seeing that the trendline indicator on the 4 hour time frame is working rightly with this, and i believe that when along term trade could be used on this pair, it might still get to a very low of about 170 pips more.

Reply to thread
    Page 174 of 174 ... 169 172 173 174