• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 161 of 460 ... 156 159 160 161 162 163 166 ...
    Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4592

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1093 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,866 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi guys! Good morning to you, i hope that you are doing well with your tradings?

Guys, it is a brand new day, we should invest all our best to trade properly today, and we should only trade the market trend, that is a good advice that has being helping me since the beginning of this week.

However, in the past few minutes ago, i entered the buy trade on GBPCAD, i realized that the crude oil is falling, that will weaken the CAD. Also on my 4 hour chart below, you can see that the price action of this asset is bullish, and the middle band of the bollinger bands indicator has alreday repelled this asset from going down further, it means that more buying is possible on GBPCAD today.

If that is correct, this asset will still move to 1.6970. A break above that will go higher.

hello dear, how is your trade, i see that you use a big lot size in your open position and i do hope that you can generate good amount of profits from that open position and also the money management you are using i hope it is well managed because it will be really bad call if your trade is taking high risk because when losing a trade with big lot size will really effect your trading account and also your emotion.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,473 Times in 452 Posts

Hi guys! Good morning to you, i hope that you are doing well with your tradings?

Guys, it is a brand new day, we should invest all our best to trade properly today, and we should only trade the market trend, that is a good advice that has being helping me since the beginning of this week.

However, in the past few minutes ago, i entered the buy trade on GBPCAD, i realized that the crude oil is falling, that will weaken the CAD. Also on my 4 hour chart below, you can see that the price action of this asset is bullish, and the middle band of the bollinger bands indicator has alreday repelled this asset from going down further, it means that more buying is possible on GBPCAD today.

If that is correct, this asset will still move to 1.6970. A break above that will go higher.
      Hello ola4real, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing good.

Dear, I don't trade GBPCAD but as my main pair is GBP/USD, so I have idea of GBP pairs. Today most of the GBP pairs are making bullish movement so I am expecting that GBPCAD should also make bullish movement. GBP/USD is now trying to break the resistance and looks like it will break this soon and then it will fly. I hope GBP/CAD will also move along with GBP/USD and hope so you will get good profit from your trade.

Have a good and profitable day mate!
      Read my latest post here:
      Aish's - Trading journal

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,699 Posts

GBP/CAD today market trend has bulish trend & it has buy option at this pivot point 1.6834.
      I predict this pair have BULLISH TREND.
      Price will be breakout at the Resistance level 1.7010 and it is Flying Up side with having the Long term signal with the parabolic sar.
      Same as indicators are shown.
      share your analysis thnx.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,606 Times in 4,398 Posts

Hi guys! Good afternoon, how is your trading going on today?

I am more excited today, my analysis and trade on GBPCAD in the morning is going on well for me. I have more than $55 profits the last time i checked my trading chart shortly after making my screenshot. This is good for me this week, i love that,

However, i am still bullish on the trading of GBPCAD, and with what i am seeing presently, i am certain that this asset will still go up to test nothing lesser than 1.6970 level, and a break of that level will make this asset to test 1.9038 resistance level as well.

Let's discuss on this guys, and i wish you good-luck today!

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), fembizz (06-12-2019), FxBD (06-12-2019), grasper (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019), Tahirachemist81 (06-12-2019), Youcefstyles (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,079 Times in 1,614 Posts

I am more excited today, my analysis and trade on GBPCAD in the morning is going on well for me. I have more than $55 profits the last time i checked my trading chart shortly after making my screenshot. This is good for me this week, i love that,

However, i am still bullish on the trading of GBPCAD, and with what i am seeing presently, i am certain that this asset will still go up to test nothing lesser than 1.6970 level, and a break of that level will make this asset to test 1.9038 resistance level as well.

Hello, Good Morning to you mate ! congratulation or the profits you made from GBPCAD !

well, i think buying GBPCAD was very good idea because CAD is weak right now after that bullish running last Friday during CAD data , i in the same same time GBP still stable against all currencies so buying GBP is very good trade

according to my waves analysis i think the pair has competed one wave @ 1.695x levels and you can see a new bearish movement on H1 time frame and that means is better to close your trades and sell it with +50 pips as target

Or you can wait or it to buy it again @ 1.6860 levels with +1.70 as target , but you should know that the major trend still bearish for long term , have a good luck

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

fembizz (06-12-2019), grasper (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,301 Times in 1,027 Posts

Good eveining dear member of mt5 forex forum. dear trader you took time to buy this pair. this pair is really bullish trend and it will move upward. so it you took good decision to buy this pair. i am hopeful that you will get good profit today. best of luck dear forex trader

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra161 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,243 Posts

Congratulations dear trader for your good profit. And you are holding good position against that pair for the long term and short term trade. As that pair is nicely bounced back from the support area and now continue to climb up. Hope that will continue to move up and will give you good profit. Best of luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (06-12-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,606 Times in 4,398 Posts

Hi guys! Good morning to you, how is your trading going?

Guys, wonders shall never end, i experienced a very terrible time in the market yesterday. My trade on GBPCAD that had initially given me about $70 profits just went down suddenly, i almost cried, that was a very bad experience for me.

Well, i narrowly escaped the margin call on my account that yesterday, the GBPCAD is now getting more stabilized and looks more bullish in structure. That is the reason why i left the trade open, i hope i will make it with this trade today.

What is your opinion about this trade guys?

16. The following 10 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

AbaCux (06-13-2019), amiron56 (06-13-2019), bappy4x (06-13-2019), bocahedan (06-13-2019), fembizz (06-13-2019), grasper (06-13-2019), hayzee19 (06-13-2019), LoveOForex (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-13-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,079 Times in 1,614 Posts

Hi guys! Good morning to you, how is your trading going?

Guys, wonders shall never end, i experienced a very terrible time in the market yesterday. My trade on GBPCAD that had initially given me about $70 profits just went down suddenly, i almost cried, that was a very bad experience for me.

Well, i narrowly escaped the margin call on my account that yesterday, the GBPCAD is now getting more stabilized and looks more bullish in structure. That is the reason why i left the trade open, i hope i will make it with this trade today.

What is your opinion about this trade guys?

Good morning mate , thank you for sharing your technical analysis , i really appreciate that !

Well , i see that GBPCAD is so boring right now because both of CAD and GBP are weak so this will give us a weak and slow movements os for now its better to wait for a clear direction

You should lock your profits mate , 70$ profits was good amount so next time try to close half of position or use a trailing stop , greed is the most common reasons to lose in the market .

according to my analysis this i think CAD will be strong again tomorrow and Friday too but GBP will slow down and go more down later so its better to close this trade on small profits or even 0 profits instead of loss , good luck

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-13-2019), ola4real (06-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,598 Times in 5,527 Posts

Hello mate, You gathered a good experience yesterday. I am happy to hear that you safe from MC. I knew you were very bullish with gbpcad. Yesterday evening the British pound suddenly went down when you may be faced this problem. You had a very preservative trading system, but suddenly you have changed your strategy and open big lot.

Mate, high risk permanently not good for his business, you understand that importance yesterday. Have a good day.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

AbaCux (06-13-2019), bappy4x (06-13-2019), ola4real (06-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 161 of 460 ... 156 159 160 161 162 163 166 ...