• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 161 of 174 ... 156 159 160 161 162 163 166 ...
    Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1733

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

latif2forex is a glorious beacon of light latif2forex is a glorious beacon of light latif2forex is a glorious beacon of light latif2forex is a glorious beacon of light latif2forex is a glorious beacon of light latif2forex is a glorious beacon of light latif2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi guys! Good morning to you, i hope that you are doing well with your tradings?

Guys, it is a brand new day, we should invest all our best to trade properly today, and we should only trade the market trend, that is a good advice that has being helping me since the beginning of this week.

However, in the past few minutes ago, i entered the buy trade on GBPCAD, i realized that the crude oil is falling, that will weaken the CAD. Also on my 4 hour chart below, you can see that the price action of this asset is bullish, and the middle band of the bollinger bands indicator has alreday repelled this asset from going down further, it means that more buying is possible on GBPCAD today.

If that is correct, this asset will still move to 1.6970. A break above that will go higher.

Good dear according to chart pattern of gbpcad in 4 hour time frame this pair in bullish movement and bollinger indicator showing us bullish move so it will move to upward.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to latif2forex for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,788 Times in 3,003 Posts

Hi guys! Good morning to you, i hope that you are doing well with your tradings?

Guys, it is a brand new day, we should invest all our best to trade properly today, and we should only trade the market trend, that is a good advice that has being helping me since the beginning of this week.

However, in the past few minutes ago, i entered the buy trade on GBPCAD, i realized that the crude oil is falling, that will weaken the CAD. Also on my 4 hour chart below, you can see that the price action of this asset is bullish, and the middle band of the bollinger bands indicator has alreday repelled this asset from going down further, it means that more buying is possible on GBPCAD today.

If that is correct, this asset will still move to 1.6970. A break above that will go higher.

Good morning brother, and congratulations on your successful trade yesterday, actually when I saw the price of gbp Nzd shooting up none stop you are the first person that came to my mind.
      That was a brilliant performance.
      Pounds seems to be gaining momentum at the moment and the gbpcad is also moving up, so I think this position should yield good profit.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,928 Times in 1,206 Posts

Ola4real, good morning, i can see that you have taken your decision already on the Gbpcad trade, this is a good idea to buy this market, had i like the analysis you gave that when the crude oil is falling, the Cad will be likewise falling, that is true due to the volume of the daily contribution on Canada to the pull of the crude oil of the world, it will be like that.

As we all know, this pair is always volatile, so be careful about it and make sure you use your stop loss.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6782 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,701 Times in 3,951 Posts

Good morning, mate. Hope your trading is going smoothly.
      Concerning your trades on gbpcad, the pair as is revealed on the daily chart of the currency pair shows that the pair is heading up. The bullish momentum is also high and making a target of 1.7100.
      Wishing you great success on the trade.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,010 Times in 4,487 Posts

The GBPCAD is on the bullish movement and it all started yesterday because I started buying this pair at the 1.6824 when I saw that the price action was changing towards the North, but currently I would only buy again whenever the price retraces downwards as to test the support area which is at the 1.6862 and if the price is hold then I shall start buying it again.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1014 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,757 Times in 1,840 Posts

hello dear, how is your trade, i see that you use a big lot size in your open position and i do hope that you can generate good amount of profits from that open position and also the money management you are using i hope it is well managed because it will be really bad call if your trade is taking high risk because when losing a trade with big lot size will really effect your trading account and also your emotion.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish is just really nice Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello ola4real, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing good.

Dear, I don't trade GBPCAD but as my main pair is GBP/USD, so I have idea of GBP pairs. Today most of the GBP pairs are making bullish movement so I am expecting that GBPCAD should also make bullish movement. GBP/USD is now trying to break the resistance and looks like it will break this soon and then it will fly. I hope GBP/CAD will also move along with GBP/USD and hope so you will get good profit from your trade.

Have a good and profitable day mate!
      Read my latest post here:
      Aish's - Trading journal

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,577 Times in 1,082 Posts

GBP/CAD today market trend has bulish trend & it has buy option at this pivot point 1.6834.
      I predict this pair have BULLISH TREND.
      Price will be breakout at the Resistance level 1.7010 and it is Flying Up side with having the Long term signal with the parabolic sar.
      Same as indicators are shown.
      share your analysis thnx.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,230 Times in 2,832 Posts

Hi guys! Good afternoon, how is your trading going on today?

I am more excited today, my analysis and trade on GBPCAD in the morning is going on well for me. I have more than $55 profits the last time i checked my trading chart shortly after making my screenshot. This is good for me this week, i love that,

However, i am still bullish on the trading of GBPCAD, and with what i am seeing presently, i am certain that this asset will still go up to test nothing lesser than 1.6970 level, and a break of that level will make this asset to test 1.9038 resistance level as well.

Let's discuss on this guys, and i wish you good-luck today!

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), fembizz (06-12-2019), FxBD (06-12-2019), grasper (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019), Tahirachemist81 (06-12-2019), Youcefstyles (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      945 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,820 Times in 1,163 Posts

Hi guys! Good afternoon, how is your trading going on today?

I am more excited today, my analysis and trade on GBPCAD in the morning is going on well for me. I have more than $55 profits the last time i checked my trading chart shortly after making my screenshot. This is good for me this week, i love that,

However, i am still bullish on the trading of GBPCAD, and with what i am seeing presently, i am certain that this asset will still go up to test nothing lesser than 1.6970 level, and a break of that level will make this asset to test 1.9038 resistance level as well.

Let's discuss on this guys, and i wish you good-luck today!

Hello, Good Morning to you mate ! congratulation or the profits you made from GBPCAD !

well, i think buying GBPCAD was very good idea because CAD is weak right now after that bullish running last Friday during CAD data , i in the same same time GBP still stable against all currencies so buying GBP is very good trade

according to my waves analysis i think the pair has competed one wave @ 1.695x levels and you can see a new bearish movement on H1 time frame and that means is better to close your trades and sell it with +50 pips as target

Or you can wait or it to buy it again @ 1.6860 levels with +1.70 as target , but you should know that the major trend still bearish for long term , have a good luck

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

fembizz (06-12-2019), grasper (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019), sidra161 (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 161 of 174 ... 156 159 160 161 162 163 166 ...