• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 460 of 460 ... 455 458 459 460
    Results 4,591 to 4,595 of 4595

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,804 Times in 865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      AUDUSD is now making a good move to the downside. It has being making the reluctant bullish movement since many days now, and thereby creating more of the failed and short bullish candlesticks on the daily chart.

That will allow some sellers to come in for this asset today and the rest of this week. This is now buttressed by the repelling force of the bollinger bands indicator on this asset, it will be trending downwards with the aim of targeting the middle BB level of 0.6799. It will then go lower to the BB lowest level of 0.6687 if middle BB level at 0.6799 is broken downwards.

AUDUSD is not going to make it on the buying side today, there is a good candle formation which gives the bearish reservation for this currency pair on the daily time frame. Apart from that, the news of the monetary policy for AUD is not good for the AUDUSD at this time, the news caused it to show more of the bearish reservation, that will let this currency pair to dive down to 0.6800 for sure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mastermind143 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,585 Times in 2,927 Posts

AUDUSD is now making a good move to the downside. It has being making the reluctant bullish movement since many days now, and thereby creating more of the failed and short bullish candlesticks on the daily chart.

That will allow some sellers to come in for this asset today and the rest of this week. This is now buttressed by the repelling force of the bollinger bands indicator on this asset, it will be trending downwards with the aim of targeting the middle BB level of 0.6799. It will then go lower to the BB lowest level of 0.6687 if middle BB level at 0.6799 is broken downwards.

Good morning dear friend,
      Audusd will makes a strong bullish setup and all previous candles will closed on buying this pair, from current price level we have no confirmation of selling still market will follow the bullish trend when 3 black crow pattren will appear then we can apply sell trades from above price 0.6950 and get pips from the low support area 0.6700.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2959 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,239 Times in 1,253 Posts

My update now is about the real analysis of the GBPUSD asset. I told you a while ago that i made the sell trade on this asset, i do not have regret on that for many reasons.

As this asset had topped at about 1.2503 yesterday, think that it will be going down since this week candlestick greeted this asset in the bearish note, the daily price action is bearish as well. However with the bollinger band indicator, the upper band of the indicator is successful in repelling the price of GBPUSD downwards, that will cause this asset to fall to the middle BB level at 1.2267.

Well, I can't be sure of the situation that will occur in the pair, but then again, one thing I know for sure is that if we can be patient enough, we can see that there will be more movement to the lower side where there is probably a support level and then from there we can check on to buy, therefore, I am watching price to get to my support level.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to D'mastermind For This Useful Post:

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,382 Times in 1,617 Posts

Greetings and good afternoon to you my friend, AUDUSD is not gestation to mate it on the re-demption side today, there is a fit candle coinage which fetters the pessimistic reservation for this circulation pair on the quotidian time frame. Apart from that, the news of the financial motive for AUD is not religious for the AUDUSD at this period, the intelligence reason it to show more of the rough booking, that will retarding this currency pair to dip down to 0.6800 for unfailing. Good luck my friend for your next analysis.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bored

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,270 Times in 1,609 Posts

Hi dear traders. I do not waste time this morning at all. Immediately i just opened my trading chart now, i discovered that GBPUSD asset will be trending down today. I missed a lot of gold sell opportunities on this asset yesterday, that is why i did not waste much time today.

I am bearish on this asset and i had made my decision known already by selling this asset with my tiny money in my account. I hope to update success on this trade like yesterday.

Please drop your view on GBPUSD.

Success is all that I wish you on this asset mate, I have taken a look on the gbpusd chart and can say that indeed it's has a down trend and will move more to the downside this week.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Reply to thread
    Page 460 of 460 ... 455 458 459 460