• Reply to thread
    Page 1867 of 1867 ... 1862 1865 1866 1867
    Results 18,661 to 18,669 of 18669

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

1. #18661 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rishi has a spectacular aura about Rishi has a spectacular aura about Rishi has a spectacular aura about Rishi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Good morning traders, How was the night?

GBPUSD made the had to say trend this week, it made the bullish direction overall. There was a good start for GBPUSD this week, this pair made the buy trades from the weekly opening price of 1.2894 which is also the low of GBPUSD this week. Form that level, GBPUSD moved 282 pips in just this week. It later began to make retracement which i think might cause further buy or selling on this pair, it dropped almost 155 pips from the peak of this week.

Till now, i am bullish on GBPUSD because it was ale yo preserve the bullish price action on weekly chart, and this pair is heading for long term target of 1.3416. This bullish setup had started when weekly chart's middle band of bollinger bands repelled it higher from 1.2712 in 4 weeks back.

How are you .I hope you are fine with good trade.Happy new year to you and your family and friends.According to my analysis major trend of GBPUSD is bullish and may go up to 1.2894 in coming days but for short term it may go down to 1.3416 .Thank you for sharing your good analysis. Wish you good luck for you and your trading.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #18662 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,837 Times in 774 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD made the had to say trend this week, it made the bullish direction overall. There was a good start for GBPUSD this week, this pair made the buy trades from the weekly opening price of 1.2894 which is also the low of GBPUSD this week. Form that level, GBPUSD moved 282 pips in just this week. It later began to make retracement which i think might cause further buy or selling on this pair, it dropped almost 155 pips from the peak of this week.

Till now, i am bullish on GBPUSD because it was ale yo preserve the bullish price action on weekly chart, and this pair is heading for long term target of 1.3416. This bullish setup had started when weekly chart's middle band of bollinger bands repelled it higher from 1.2712 in 4 weeks back.

the gbp- usd is making good volatile moves and i think the gbp-usd will be in the bearish trend but now it is on a key support level and i think we will see a bounce from there and 1.3050 will be a very good level to buy gbp-usd and we can target 1.3120 level for the profits.

3. #18663 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      485 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,380 Times in 3,623 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Here at mt5 forum i hope you will be fine and enjoying good day with the best of health and wealth i have read your post about the GBPUSD in the end of the week GBPUSD moved to downward direction and hit the point 1.30190 beacuse USD index moved to upword momentum in my prediction next week also move to downword direction and hit the point 1.29000 I suggest that sell trade.

4. #18664 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rasheed Ahmad Sajid has a spectacular aura about Rasheed Ahmad Sajid has a spectacular aura about Rasheed Ahmad Sajid has a spectacular aura about Rasheed Ahmad Sajid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I am also agree with you when I see the trend of this market then I also realised that the market is going on the downside and as there is no big movement today in Forex trading market then we will not see any big Movement in this currency pair today but in upcoming days in this market pair will remain neutral.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rasheed Ahmad Sajid For This Useful Post:

bili001 (Today)

6. #18665 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,365 Times in 1,750 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum, Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader you have shared good analysis of market and i am agree with your analysis. this market is showing bullish trend now and it will move upward and its target will be 100 PIPS. It is good time for buy trade on this market and it will give us good profit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bili001 For This Useful Post:

alpher (Today)

8. #18666 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Waqarkaleem00 will become famous soon enough Waqarkaleem00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by bili001     
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum, Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader you have shared good analysis of market and i am agree with your analysis. this market is showing bullish trend now and it will move upward and its target will be 100 PIPS. It is good time for buy trade on this market and it will give us good profit

9. #18667 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

alpher has a spectacular aura about alpher has a spectacular aura about alpher has a spectacular aura about alpher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by bili001     
      In this case, the reference point for the upward movement will be the local resistance level, which is located at 1.30811. If this resistance level is broken, I will expect further growth, up to the resistance level, which is located at 1.34800. which is located at 1.24740, or the local support level, which is located at 1.22945. If a turning candle is formed from the support level 1.26738, then I will expect the northern movement to resume. In this case, the reference point for the upward movement will be the local resistance level, which is located at 1.3081

10. #18668 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,745 Times in 3,470 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes most of us actually thinking about Wrong Turn ceiling for gbpusd but you are mentioning the upper resistance level for the daily chart which has been broken last week and right now it is working at 1.3113 level so this could be a very good resistance and I am expecting a drop down below 1.2900 within this week.

11. #18669 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Sheru is an unknown quantity at this point Sheru's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi dear,
      its floating price cover the support which will give bearish confirmation with the covering support channel , if price moves to continue bearish trend then expected last covering the lower level and reverse resistance target channel for upside. work with proper planing and stop loss it will give high violation to predict the market.

Reply to thread
    Page 1867 of 1867 ... 1862 1865 1866 1867

Subscribed to this Thread : 34