Prisha is on a distinguished road Prisha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
    Hi all,

GBPUSD is best described as the choppy market on many time frames, especially the lower time frames. But to me, i maintain that the chart is still supporting the buying of the GBPUSD this week. The weekly chart is best to analyze what is going on on GBPUSD this week, with this chart making the best of bullish price action overall from the past till now. The buying of GBPUSD was renewed in 5 weeks ago trading in which the middle band of the weekly chart bollinger bands repelled the further selling of GBPUSD ta 1.2712. This pair has ever being buying till this time with 1.3176 recorded as the bullish progress so far.

I am positive on GBPUSD this week, this pair tried to break below the 1.3000 support, but could not persist so well in its sell attempts this week. Buy GBPUSD above 1.3000, stop loss at 1.2980 and take profits at 1.3170.

Hello my friend, how’s it going with you today? Hope everything Is okay. I think Gbpusd is going to make a continuous bullish move. A move towards 1.3150 will be my target for the bullish move in this pair. This pair is currently trading at a price of around 1.3070. Enjoy your day.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. Dragon
  3. #18772 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Abu1914 is a splendid one to behold Abu1914 is a splendid one to behold Abu1914 is a splendid one to behold Abu1914 is a splendid one to behold Abu1914 is a splendid one to behold Abu1914 is a splendid one to behold Abu1914's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi all,

GBPUSD is best described as the choppy market on many time frames, especially the lower time frames. But to me, i maintain that the chart is still supporting the buying of the GBPUSD this week. The weekly chart is best to analyze what is going on on GBPUSD this week, with this chart making the best of bullish price action overall from the past till now. The buying of GBPUSD was renewed in 5 weeks ago trading in which the middle band of the weekly chart bollinger bands repelled the further selling of GBPUSD ta 1.2712. This pair has ever being buying till this time with 1.3176 recorded as the bullish progress so far.

I am positive on GBPUSD this week, this pair tried to break below the 1.3000 support, but could not persist so well in its sell attempts this week. Buy GBPUSD above 1.3000, stop loss at 1.2980 and take profits at 1.3170.

Good evening mate,your analysis on the GBPUSD is very correct looking at the time frame it's still supporting buy and I think it would continue in that direction and open an opportunity for a long buy of this currency pair.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #18773 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi all,

Hello my lovely traders of mt5 forex forum, first took my love and greetings.
    as market is reached and touch the trend line, its time to moving upside. it will give us good profit if we trade this. so we should trade accordingly to earn profit. tank you so much dear traders.

Reply to thread
Page 1878 of 1878 ... 1873 1876 1877 1878

Subscribed to this Thread : 33