• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 179 of 179 ... 174 177 178 179
    Results 1,781 to 1,783 of 1783

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1103 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi guys, good afternoon, how is your trading going?

Guys, i got to see the good reversal on the present short term trend of GBPUSD, I though i should let you know straightaway.

GBPUSD ANALYSIS:
      For the fact that the strong bullish movement on GBPUSD asset was still like a dream to me till now, this made me know that it is still possible that GBPUSD is only making correction.

However, on the 4 hour chart with the bollinger bands indicator, it shows that the GBPUSD has already topped at 1.2726, it has now been repelled by the upper band of the bollinger bands indicator at 1.2704.

For this reason, i expect the next level of falling wave to start now.

What yo do think of this analysis?

Hi dear , about gbp/usd is very beautiful shape and easy to predict the next movement , yesterday i told my friend that today market will take price up and it happen by good number of pips so about tomorrow will keep going up and make more pips .

My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,457 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Hi guys, good afternoon, how is your trading going?

Guys, i got to see the good reversal on the present short term trend of GBPUSD, I though i should let you know straightaway.

GBPUSD ANALYSIS:
      For the fact that the strong bullish movement on GBPUSD asset was still like a dream to me till now, this made me know that it is still possible that GBPUSD is only making correction.

However, on the 4 hour chart with the bollinger bands indicator, it shows that the GBPUSD has already topped at 1.2726, it has now been repelled by the upper band of the bollinger bands indicator at 1.2704.

For this reason, i expect the next level of falling wave to start now.

What yo do think of this analysis?

GBPUSD gave new negative trading to test the pivotal support 1.2636, and as we mentioned in our recent reports, the price needs to stabilize above this level to keep the upside move for today, with ... GBPUSD hit a strong break of 1.2636 and settled below it, It is under the negative pressure formed by the 50 SMA, which drives the price for a bearish intraday and short term shift, in ...Name:  Screenshot_83.png
Views: 2
Size:  43.9 KBAttachment 121336

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,484 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husseinmatwally     
      GBPUSD gave new negative trading to test the pivotal support 1.2636, and as we mentioned in our recent reports, the price needs to stabilize above this level to keep the upside move for today, with ... GBPUSD hit a strong break of 1.2636 and settled below it, It is under the negative pressure formed by the 50 SMA, which drives the price for a bearish intraday and short term shift, in ...Attachment 121336Attachment 121336
      Purchase trades:

Buy position after reversing the bullish price movement on the H1 time frame immediately at the next touch of 1.2639, 1.2610 or 1.2606.
      Place the stop loss at one point under the local swing low.
      Move the stop of losses to equalize when trading trades 25 pips.
      50% of the situation was earned when the trading achieved 25 pips profit and allowed the rest of the position to work.

Reply to thread
    Page 179 of 179 ... 174 177 178 179