Thread: Suggest a logo design company that can remake a logo of my company

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

jasonstar9797 is an unknown quantity at this point jasonstar9797's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Suggest a logo design company that can remake a logo of my company

I run my own company and it has been five years that I am directing my business successfully. Apparently I had a logo designed in the beginning when I started my business, but now it feels so outdated. Now, I want to hire a professional and expert Logo Design Company that can create the best and most exceptional logo design for me. The design does not have to create from the scratch, if the designer can remake the existing design I have then it is completely fine. If someone knows a suitable place for this service then kindly let me know.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,286 Times in 1,749 Posts

You can hire the best Logo Designer for your company from the Fiverr marketplace or UpWork marketplace. Go to this site and search by your interest to get the better one for you.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,698 Times in 7,565 Posts

Have you tried to search on the internet about the logo designer community?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Suggest a logo design company that can remake a logo of my company

If i am not forgotten, there is some forum community that you can found if browsing on google. I am sure you can joined and increase you ability.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

HinaEni is an unknown quantity at this point HinaEni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Web Design Company

It will be the best for you if can get a package from this web design company in uae. They have multiple packages for logo designing as well as web designing. You can select one of them regarding your's requirement. I am sure that it will help you if you get help from them. By the way, freelance marketplaces are also a source to get such services. Now it is on you that what you will be selected for your's requirement.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

ifmcinstitute is an unknown quantity at this point ifmcinstitute's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can hire freelancer from any of these sites fiverr, upwork, freelancer, guru who can design professional logo to you.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Bladebringer is an unknown quantity at this point Bladebringer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for the tips)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Convaallaria is an unknown quantity at this point Convaallaria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My suggestion is try to use any professional font and also put business colors. Because logo tells about company, so it need more attractive design for reach out. This is a very important component. Therefore, I believe that you can and should turn to professionals instead of making a logo for the logo. I would advise you to pay attention to this resource https://gapsystudio.com/service/logo-design/ The guys will help you make a high-quality bright logo that will help in your marketing strategy.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hendryjullius is an unknown quantity at this point hendryjullius's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good day

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

In this mentioned about how to suggest villa projects in kochi a logo design company that can remake a logo of my company. Before the logo making, we have great knowledge of the company. The logo is something special and closely related to our company.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonstar9797     
      I run my own company and it has been five years that I am directing my business successfully. Apparently I had a logo designed in the beginning when I started my business, but now it feels so outdated. Now, I want to hire a professional and expert Logo Design Company that can create the best and most exceptional logo design for me. The design does not have to create from the scratch, if the designer can remake the existing design I have then it is completely fine. If someone knows a suitable place for this service then kindly let me know.
      Quote Originally Posted by HinaEni     
      It will be the best for you if can get a package from this web design company in uae. They have multiple packages for logo designing as well as web designing. You can select one of them regarding your's requirement. I am sure that it will help you if you get help from them. By the way, freelance marketplaces are also a source to get such services. Now it is on you that what you will be selected for your's requirement.
      Quote Originally Posted by Convaallaria     
      My suggestion is try to use any professional font and also put business colors. Because logo tells about company, so it need more attractive design for reach out. This is a very important component. Therefore, I believe that you can and should turn to professionals instead of making a logo for the logo. I would advise you to pay attention to this resource https://gapsystudio.com/service/logo-design/ The guys will help you make a high-quality bright logo that will help in your marketing strategy.
      Quote Originally Posted by hendryjullius     
      good day

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

In this mentioned about how to suggest villa projects in kochi a logo design company that can remake a logo of my company. Before the logo making, we have great knowledge of the company. The logo is something special and closely related to our company.
      Wow, what is this? you guys input external link inside your posts. That is not allowed in this forum as we know MT5 Forum have rules about advertising posts. You guys should not do this, you can make your own advertising posts in the right section, not on this section. I am sure there is a problem come to you guys if you keep continuing spamming advertisements on wrong section like in here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Legion Commander For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (03-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2