• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Who has a hobby of Meditation and Yoga???

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meditation and yoga both provide physically and mentally strengthen to a person. I have no observation about meditation and yoga but I know both are very useful for a man. When humans are mentally disturbed then they provide peace of mind.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Goodw1n is an unknown quantity at this point Goodw1n's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Imagine how great it would be with the sound of birds chirping around you as the soft breeze graces your face, your eyes witnessing a beautiful – green view while your brain bids all its stresses and tensions a farewell. This is exactly what it feels like to spend productive time in nature.
      It is time to lock away all the external, intruding thoughts so you can focus on your body and how it is functioning. Yoga is something you must add to your schedule. Apart from paying special attention to your inhaling and exhaling, you will also be improving every aspect of your body.

Not only is it benefiting you physically, but yoga also allows you to develop your spiritual and emotional well being, which is why it is a hobby that everyone should adopt.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rowlandson is an unknown quantity at this point Rowlandson's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yoga and I became the best friends in the last year. All the hobbies I had before were just quick distractions in the attempt to reach high level of relaxation. However, yoga was something else from the very beginning. I started with 10 minutes meditation and easy postures which stretched my muscles, making them stronger and flexible. Yoga became for me force which destroys stress and worries of the daily routine. Practicing yoga regularly detaches me from the world around. Meditation also brings me in the state of complete relaxation of body, soul and mind. Also, it clears the chaos around me improving my mental and physical state. However, in order to become professional in yoga, you have to learn and attend the best yoga training courses in order to learn how to meditate, breath and do the postures properly and gracefully.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Goodw1n is an unknown quantity at this point Goodw1n's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rowlandson     
      Yoga and I became the best friends in the last year. All the hobbies I had before were just quick distractions in the attempt to reach high level of relaxation. However, yoga was something else from the very beginning. I started with 10 minutes meditation and easy postures which stretched my muscles, making them stronger and flexible. Yoga became for me force which destroys stress and worries of the daily routine. Practicing yoga regularly detaches me from the world around. Meditation also brings me in the state of complete relaxation of body, soul and mind. Also, it clears the chaos around me improving my mental and physical state. However, in order to become professional in yoga, you have to learn and attend the best yoga training courses in order to learn how to meditate, breath and do the postures properly and gracefully.

I agree! Yoga is a good stress reliever with many benefits for our health if it is done in the right way!

5. #15 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ZzzzzZ is an unknown quantity at this point ZzzzzZ's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Maybe it's not that relevant but meditation for me is sewing. It helps me to get focused, to reflex on things, to think, and get relaxed at the same time. I even decided to teach my kids sewing. But you need special equipment for it. You can read more about kids sewing machine here if you are interested in it too.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
      Meditation & Yoga have been used as an alternative of exercise to keep body and mind healthy. Yoga improves flexibility and strength, while meditation helps to keep mind sharp and free from stress & anxiety.
      I never tried yoga but I used to do meditation. Meditation can positively impact our mental health, it is an amazing thing for reducing stress and anxiety. It also helps to build self confidence.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2