Will work for pips
      I am:
      Pensive

tobarxd will become famous soon enough tobarxd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Doubt about Skrilll and Insta Verification

Good evening friends of MT5 and InstaForex, first of all I appreciate the opportunity that Instaforex gives us to use Forex without any investment using the weekly bonus for posting, a great initiative if you are starting in the Forex world like me ... now my question is the next if I want to withdraw from Skrill with my account I know I must have level two verification but I still can not because I have not yet been able to verify my account to that degree, now if I already deposited through Skrill my Real account is the same that I use with the Bonus to post it is possible to withdraw the profits from my bonus account to my Skrill account from where I made the previous deposit?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tobarxd For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 606 Posts

Default Re: Doubt about Skrilll and Insta Verification

Quote Originally Posted by tobarxd     
      Good evening friends of MT5 and InstaForex, first of all I appreciate the opportunity that Instaforex gives us to use Forex without any investment using the weekly bonus for posting, a great initiative if you are starting in the Forex world like me ... now my question is the next if I want to withdraw from Skrill with my account I know I must have level two verification but I still can not because I have not yet been able to verify my account to that degree, now if I already deposited through Skrill my Real account is the same that I use with the Bonus to post it is possible to withdraw the profits from my bonus account to my Skrill account from where I made the previous deposit?
      instaforex offer easy way to get a new account verified quickly and that is to attach it to an older account which has already passed full verification. You can do it directly from your client cabinet and the process is quick too.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tobarxd     
      Hi Tobarxd,

You can withdraw to that payment system which you did use for depositing of the first account (from which the deposit was made).
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

magdyhmed6 is an unknown quantity at this point magdyhmed6's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can withdraw to the same account you used to deposit only as you can't deposit with account and withdraw to another due to money laundry rules but just note that even if you deposited with skrill you will still need to obtain the second level verification at instaforex to be able to withdraw.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes can withdraw your profit from skill there is no issue but if your skrill account is unverifed you can only perform limited transactions and if your skrill account is verified then there is no limit one thing more there is npt necessary that deposit is compulsory for withdraw funds. If you receive bonus 50$ and after trading you make 20$ profit and you total balance will become 70$ then you can make withdraw 20$ only payment processing charges will be charged.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because I have never made a withdrawal with my skrill account so I don't really know about the ins and outs of Skrill. I have never used the payment instrument because I have always been looking for the easiest payment tool for me to use when making transactions, especially when making withdrawals to local banks in my country.

Reply to thread