• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 95 ... 90 93 94 95

Thread: jakjak's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba has a reputation beyond repute Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,078 Times in 1,250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakjak     
      Updated on 06/06/2019:

After a pleasant greeting to our dear forum members, we complement our analysis of the unrepentant cross-marriages where we strive as much as possible to help members understand future trends and talk about NZD / USD
      The pair is trading around the 0.6586 range as it is currently floating on the top of the Ishimuko cloud, indicating that it can continue its bullish move. The current situation in the market indicates that the price may test both strong support at 0.6555 before moving upwards to reach 0.6660. The price bounce from the support level will signal further confirmation of further upward moves. However, we may cancel the resume resume scenario if the price breaks the lower border of the channel and stays below 0.6500. In this case, the pair may continue its slide towards 0.6435
      Risk Warning
      Transactions or transactions in the Forex markets involve a high degree of risk and should be undertaken only after the user has made a thorough assessment as to whether its financial position is appropriate for such transactions. Trading may result in a huge or total loss of funds, so it should be done only by using surplus capital for the benefit of all..

Dollar Ruble continues to consolidate its position on the 65.20 level boundary. If the price breaks below this range it could form a new bearish wave towards 64.40. If broken above, it may extend from this wave range towards its target in the near term at 66.06 before resuming the move downwards to return to 65.20.
      Risk Warning
      Transactions or transactions in the Forex markets involve a high degree of risk and should be undertaken only after the user has made a thorough assessment as to whether its financial position is appropriate for such transactions. Trading may result in a huge or total loss of funds, so it should be done only by using surplus capital for the benefit of all..

Yes its very well trading setup and may be give you good profit and this week is going good for some trader and earn some good and your analysis is always very well and good and you find always very good trades and hope learn more better with your trading and learn a lot of new trading experience because learning is very important for every trader because when you learn good than you earn more good and also profit and loss is a part of forex trading when you doing trading than both thing you faced so ready for every situation in trading and learn market more deeply and more care fully for good profit.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mooba for this useful post.

fembizz (06-09-2019), jakjak (06-06-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,258 Times in 1,665 Posts

Updated on 09/06/2019:

Good evening mt5 forum members. This week is open with technical analysis and the classic CHF / JPY pair
      † The pair has been in a downtrend for the past few days and this trend has dominated the cross over the last few days until the pair reached very late areas at 107. 10 and you are this region below the point reached by the husband in the previous days and began the husband from this region changed the path and direction and began to move in a bullish direction after the pair changed the direction that was walking and now the pair rose to 109. 30 and I continue to ascend, God willing, in the coming days to reach the husband in the coming days to all the goals specified by the chart.
      † Technical analysis supports the strong strength in which the franc lives, so I expect the upside to continue
      † I confirm, however, that it is very important to remain stable in the upper 109 area. 50 and if closed below it weaken the direction of the movement and keep the downside is the dominant

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

fembizz (06-09-2019), forexguy9 (06-09-2019), lebouziramzinio (06-10-2019), ola4real (06-09-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7171 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,618 Times in 4,688 Posts

Updated on 09/06/2019:

Good evening mt5 forum members. This week is open with technical analysis and the classic CHF / JPY pair
      † The pair has been in a downtrend for the past few days and this trend has dominated the cross over the last few days until the pair reached very late areas at 107. 10 and you are this region below the point reached by the husband in the previous days and began the husband from this region changed the path and direction and began to move in a bullish direction after the pair changed the direction that was walking and now the pair rose to 109. 30 and I continue to ascend, God willing, in the coming days to reach the husband in the coming days to all the goals specified by the chart.
      † Technical analysis supports the strong strength in which the franc lives, so I expect the upside to continue
      † I confirm, however, that it is very important to remain stable in the upper 109 area. 50 and if closed below it weaken the direction of the movement and keep the downside is the dominant

Good evening, mate.
      I can see from the daily chart and the weekly chart that the chfjpy currency pair is bullish. The technical formations on the charts are suggestive of a push towards the area 111.00. The recent bullish move is intact. Traders should keep watch for good opportunities to buy the pair.
      I wish you a great trading wee filled with lots of green pips.
      Attached Images    
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,470 Times in 1,489 Posts

Updated on 09/06/2019:

The currency pair Frank Yen CHF/JPY is trading at 111.00. At the moment, an upward wave model of Wolf is being formed with the purpose of growth and development near the area of 111.45. Quotations test the area of the suite zone and there is a high probability of rebound and continued growth of the pair.

Forex Trading signals CHF/JPY on juin10 2017

The cancellation of the variant will be the fall in quotations of the pair of Frank Yen below the area of 111.88, which will indicate the breakdown of the area of the swat area. Forex Trading signals CHF/JPY on juin10, it assumes the purchase of a pair of CHF/JPY from current levels with a protective stop-loss at 111.00, the take-profit is at 111.88.

lebouziramzinio-s-Trading-journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 95 ... 90 93 94 95