• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36

Thread: jakjak's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,691 Times in 674 Posts

Updated on 21/02/2019:

Hi all ... How are you? I wish you a nice weekend full of profits and happiness ... As you know, I lost my balance yesterday. Today, I try to focus on some technical analysis and try it on a demo account and benefit .. That will get us the bonus. I hope it is excellent. Thank you to InstaForex for giving us this bonus. .. Let us start with some technical analysis for the day ������....

EUR / USD re-test levels of 1.1323 and a desire to break and fluctuate between them and levels of 1.1370 This is what we see on the pair Euro four-hour framework of the eight candles oscillating in this trend And we are in the ninth candle which I think will rise to the top of the region and I think that the upward trend is still in place and that the pair will continue to rise to target levels 1.1350 which is the first target for the husband but I emphasize that the pair is still in a state of volatility in the long term it needs to The 1.1580 levels confirm the bullish long-term trend and push it to achieve significant upside targets targeting the 1.1800 levels but as they say Patience is beautiful and is all we need in this sea raging a lot and a lot of patience.

The GBPUSD is still bullish and although it has reached a resistance zone, we expect it to fluctuate, but the bullish trend is still going on and we expect further upside to target 1.3165 and then the 1.3200 levels especially since the daily frame does not show what is called to sell so far. Yesterday, which is forming a bearish candlestick but still does not support the downside, we expect it to be just a correction for the pair, The above mentioned levels indicate that the break of 1.3200 and the stability above it means starting a new bullish direction on the GBPUSD pair and this long term trend targets levels of 1.4000 and above, but we traded on the four hour frame, making our ambition limited in At the moment the pair reached the 1.3200 levels as mentioned and then we follow to see what is planned..

USD / JPY is unable to reach the 111.00 level as it has been fluctuating for some time and contrary to what some see as the pair is in a bullish direction, I think it will fall back from these levels to target downside levels and the upside trend is weaker than it should be. Will be reflected soon to target the 110.45 levels and if it is able to break it with a strong momentum it will continue to decline towards 109.70 then continue its bearish trend to 108.70 I will not exaggerate if I say that it will target levels 107.55 and below them In my opinion modest three emerging wave correction has ended and the pair are now trying to return the key to the downside and this is what we are waiting at any moment and you can see the weakness of the candles on the daily frame it supports my point of view..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

Oriakhiebillz (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,348 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakjak View Post
      Updated on 21/02/2019:

Hi all ... How are you? I wish you a nice weekend full of profits and happiness ... As you know, I lost my balance yesterday. Today, I try to focus on some technical analysis and try it on a demo account and benefit .. That will get us the bonus. I hope it is excellent. Thank you to InstaForex for giving us this bonus. .. Let us start with some technical analysis for the day ������....

EUR / USD re-test levels of 1.1323 and a desire to break and fluctuate between them and levels of 1.1370 This is what we see on the pair Euro four-hour framework of the eight candles oscillating in this trend And we are in the ninth candle which I think will rise to the top of the region and I think that the upward trend is still in place and that the pair will continue to rise to target levels 1.1350 which is the first target for the husband but I emphasize that the pair is still in a state of volatility in the long term it needs to The 1.1580 levels confirm the bullish long-term trend and push it to achieve significant upside targets targeting the 1.1800 levels but as they say Patience is beautiful and is all we need in this sea raging a lot and a lot of patience.

The GBPUSD is still bullish and although it has reached a resistance zone, we expect it to fluctuate, but the bullish trend is still going on and we expect further upside to target 1.3165 and then the 1.3200 levels especially since the daily frame does not show what is called to sell so far. Yesterday, which is forming a bearish candlestick but still does not support the downside, we expect it to be just a correction for the pair, The above mentioned levels indicate that the break of 1.3200 and the stability above it means starting a new bullish direction on the GBPUSD pair and this long term trend targets levels of 1.4000 and above, but we traded on the four hour frame, making our ambition limited in At the moment the pair reached the 1.3200 levels as mentioned and then we follow to see what is planned..

USD / JPY is unable to reach the 111.00 level as it has been fluctuating for some time and contrary to what some see as the pair is in a bullish direction, I think it will fall back from these levels to target downside levels and the upside trend is weaker than it should be. Will be reflected soon to target the 110.45 levels and if it is able to break it with a strong momentum it will continue to decline towards 109.70 then continue its bearish trend to 108.70 I will not exaggerate if I say that it will target levels 107.55 and below them In my opinion modest three emerging wave correction has ended and the pair are now trying to return the key to the downside and this is what we are waiting at any moment and you can see the weakness of the candles on the daily frame it supports my point of view..

The bullish move for Gbpusd is still very valid, despite we see that price has retraced down a bit to 1.3030 region, where it did bull up yesterday to touch 1.3100 level, so I expect it to bull from that low level again to reach 1.3100 and then stabilize above it. For Usdjpy we can see that price is moving sideways already on H1 chart which means it has refused to face a direction after getting close to 111.00 resistance level. I don't see any trading opportunity for usdjpy currency pair currently, due to its close range movement lately.

Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36