• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61

Thread: ahmed1986's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,703 Times in 856 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed1986 View Post
      The return of the buyback will reinforce the previous bullishness, the pair succeeded in breaching the near resistance levels at 1.1340, which will enhance the optimism and push the price to test the levels of 1.1360, which are considered important resistance areas, otherwise the return of prices below the support level 1.1320 would To temporarily alleviate the optimism
      Support: 1.1340 - 1.1320 - 1.1170
      Resistance: 1.1360 - 1.1400 - 1.1420

EUR / USD pair.
      EUR / USD is still in a bearish direction. But this downward trend is flat. That is, speculators see the downside, but they are not quite sure. We see it on the chart. Each down to the downside ends with a return. Well, to confirm my words, let's look at the weekly time frame. Accordingly, it can be seen that the bottom is still closed, there is a strong level at 1.1200, and it will be difficult to pass. It is likely that my plan that reflects the uptrend is still valid. This is possible because we have a weekly time frame, and this may take more than one day. To ensure that the reflection is expected, we must wait for confirmation from D1. According to D1, the first hurdle is 1.1390 ​​and 1.1420. Here we will decide what kind of recovery we receive and how deep we are. Let's take a simple example. The level of 1.1190, where we got rebound, you can see how far we have been dropped from the bearish positions. So it comes down to these declines, the more we pull out, the more likely the speculators will break. In addition, the upside or downside was postponed.
      As a result, we need to follow 1.1200, 1.1190, 1.1390 ​​and 1.1420. There are levels where we can go more than one day. I assume that this will take the next three weeks, or more.
      Levels that indicate direction.
      First, remember the previous week's levels, 1.1244, 1.1258, 1.1293, 1.1315, 1.1335. If you notice the graph, you'll see that the upside has been confirmed after breaking these levels and then the next bullish level is achieved.
      Today, we have received a fresh bullish trend which will also indicate the trend and confirm the upside.
      The upside is 1.1343.
      The downside is 1.1299.
      Today, the bearish level is weak. I doubt that we will fall much after the break, but this will confirm the downside to the H1, and this confirmation will give us the incentive to fall back to the downside, but not today. Today, the 1.1299 break is likely to end in a move on the downside and reach 1.1320..

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), arda (Today), The End (Today), Unregistered (1), Zarlash (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      578 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,432 Times in 881 Posts

The return of the buyback will reinforce the previous bullishness, the pair succeeded in breaching the near resistance levels at 1.1340, which will enhance the optimism and push the price to test the levels of 1.1360, which are considered important resistance areas, otherwise the return of prices below the support level 1.1320 would To temporarily alleviate the optimism

I think that the EUR's direction higher now will result in breaking the trend line and resistance level higher and continue to rally up to the 1.1500 resistance level
      But should be patient and enter into long positions after the price stabilized above 1.1370 to avoid a return of the price down
      I would also recommend placing a stop loss to buy below the resistance level

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), husseinmatwally (Today), sana99 (Today), Unregistered (1), Zarlash (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,483 Times in 382 Posts

My good friend. I have read your analysis of the EUR/USD pair and I like it very much, it shows your great experience in this field, and in my opinion the EUR/USD pair starts trading today with a new bullish slope to stay away from supporting the rising instantaneous channel that holds the price from the 1.1176 areas, and we note that the stochastic provides a pinch signal. Positive on now, which supports the expectation of a continuing upward trend during the upcoming sessions, and the road is open to achieving our main expected goal at 1.1420.
      Thus we will continue to weigh the upward trend of the day unless the level of 1.1270 is broken and the stability below it, and the range of trading expected for this day between support 1.1270 and resistance 1.1440, good luck

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to zizooo for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), husseinmatwally (Today), sana99 (Today), Unregistered (1), Zarlash (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,715 Times in 336 Posts

There is no news from the US-China trade front and only a few headlines from Britain's exit negotiations from the EU that left risk appetite trends within the latter range,

The price of the euro rose slightly, to reach strong resistance levels, if the price breached the levels of the intersection of the falling trend and resistance levels at 1.1350 and closing above them is an opportunity to buy with targets up to 1.1390, but if the price remains below, prices could fall down once Other.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to android for this useful post.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2824 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,589 Times in 943 Posts

the eur / usd has broken the resistance level 1.1342 as i have mentioned before , now there are minor resistance levels which may not hold the price for long time before starting heading to the major resistance level which is the strongest in the price destination , 1.1419 , this maybe a final target for the price to reach but at the moment i believe in the bullish scenario unless there is a very important news report arise or a consoldation sideway trend starts to weaken the bullish one

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), sana99 (Today), Unregistered (1), Zarlash (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,492 Times in 661 Posts

The price is now gbp cad 1.75660
      † Was purchased

STOP 1.75630

Target of 1.76300

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

sana99 (Today), Teena25 (Today), Unregistered (2), Zarlash (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Dead

Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Ahmed, I hope that you are fine mate and enjoying this week of trading i liked your entry point on gbp cad pairs that is really a nice entry point but one thing that i would like to say that avoid over trading man you just opened 6 trades that is insane.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zarlash for this useful post.

sana99 (Today), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sana99 is on a distinguished road sana99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello brother how are you i hope your are fine how is your trading today i am willing to see you trading history no matter if you loss or profit that will motivate us .

well the anlaysis of EURUSD is as same as i was predict in my journal how ever i have putted my pending sell limit on below the resistance and then pending limti is on resistance because i have notice many time that market return from 10 to 20 pip on the resistance level before so i decide to half my trades and divide into 2 and putt the pendign limit how ever your analysis are perfect and ready for the sell entry .

thank you for sharing i hope you are earn good amount of pip with this trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,012 Times in 724 Posts

The price is now gbp cad 1.75660
      † Was purchased

STOP 1.75630

Target of 1.76300

Hello dear I hope you also good and fine...dear now you said gbpcad is buy entry but in my opinion you should see h4 or d1 chart then you can do good analysis and if you see 5m chart then you can do only scalping trading and in m5 chart it shows up direction and we can placed buy entry for ahoet time but scalping Trading also very risky...I wish you get good profit..

Reply to thread
    Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61