• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: How to get into the market

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,217 Times in 317 Posts

Default How to get into the market

Hi guys I have seen many traders who just see the pattern and take decision to enter on the market without any reading of the price action but if you want to have an accurate entry then along with the pattern you should consider the other things as well for example.
      If there is a divergence you should consider it to if the Mac D gives the zero crossover you should consider it as well if the price makes a trend continuation pattern in lower time frame then you should consider it this is how you should read price action so once you have the Confluence of all these factors then you should enter the trade then there will be a chance of winning trade thank you
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

Addi96432 (05-04-2019), arshad laghari (05-04-2019), laila143 (06-12-2019), malik999 (01-01-2019), samikhan2379 (12-21-2018), Unregistered (3), zara143 (06-12-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samikhan2379 has a spectacular aura about samikhan2379 has a spectacular aura about samikhan2379's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How to get into the market

Yes you're right that everything should be bring in consideration while doing trade. We should have eyes on everything and never neglect anything. We avoid many small things offenly which cost us after. So to avoid any mishappening it is necessary to consider everything.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to samikhan2379 for this useful post.

arshad laghari (05-04-2019), malik999 (02-17-2019), pegugu200 (06-17-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's a very good question that when to enter into the market many traders try to open their dress without properly analysing the market and its Trend they must need to know that forex market always works according to the trend and a particular character you need to understand that pattern before opening any order increase your knowledge and learn how to analyse the market and its Trend and how to use indicators you need to know the market spot of resistance points which are very important if any strong support resistance by the market then it becomes an entry. And the next coming one support resistance become take profit and the previous support or resistance becomes stop loss so understand the market situations and trend before entering into the market.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to KinzaAli for this useful post.

altafch (12-22-2018), arshad laghari (05-04-2019), HusnainAslam (01-01-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,368 Times in 1,027 Posts

Getting into the market, through your opinion is good. I wanted to develop a kind of mislead by your question at the outset but reading through it, I have come to understand what you mean. The very first step to enter the market is to secure plan and perfect is before execution. The trend of the pairs to trade must be read through properly by getting to know where it starts and end. That's one of the good qualities of a trader

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sina4jesus For This Useful Post:

pegugu200 (06-17-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

market is not easy for us because when we trade with any pair it can make us confuse from zigzag move, so make sure you do but before that you learned it properly, no one can earn here if he have no experience, so the real thing is experience and it comes with time, so give it proper time to make it sure

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to altafch for this useful post.

arshad laghari (05-04-2019), Unregistered (2), zoeChan (12-22-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for trading properly we need to know about market and this is possible when we know completely about market, so our main thing is learning if we learn and know about market we can enter and can exit to a good point but if we do not know it then simply we can not earn and can lose big. market is easy but if we understand it first

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to zoeChan for this useful post.

arshad laghari (05-04-2019), pegugu200 (06-17-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      Hi guys I have seen many traders who just see the pattern and take decision to enter on the market without any reading of the price action but if you want to have an accurate entry then along with the pattern you should consider the other things as well for example.
      If there is a divergence you should consider it to if the Mac D gives the zero crossover you should consider it as well if the price makes a trend continuation pattern in lower time frame then you should consider it this is how you should read price action so once you have the Confluence of all these factors then you should enter the trade then there will be a chance of winning trade thank you
      Forex trading about this is a big Forex trading market
      You have to manage your risk and capital before starting trading in Forex trading learn well about market price action market chart pattern technical analysis of the market to market short calendar is it get update from economic calendar no down the news schedule and follow the news because December and January is a fundamental month in this month technical and fundamental analysis work together

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1159 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,162 Posts

Yes dear it depends on you own strategy every one has its own style and plan how to enter in the market and we have to just stick with that which suits our personality

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

arshad laghari (05-04-2019), malik999 (01-01-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      553 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,560 Times in 724 Posts

dear there are thousands of method of trading style which we call a trading system, trading plan or trading strategy, so every body has its own psychology to enter the trade.. so create your own method to enter the market.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to malik999 For This Useful Post:

arshad laghari (05-04-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As you know forex market is very risky and every student must need to analyse the market before opening a trade there are many things that we must need to analyse like the market trend is very important that we must need to know what is the market trend according to the candles and time frames there are different time frames and there are different trends according to the time frames and it depends on the trader at which time frame he want to work the most commonly used time frame is 4 hours candle so the trader must need to know what is the trend of 4 hours and analyse the market and find the proper points which have the ability to change the market direction very quickly because there are many specific points which has the ability change the market direction and Trend so be careful and find those points and then try to enter in this market with confidence

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to HusnainAslam for this useful post.

arshad laghari (05-04-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...