• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: How to get into the market

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,307 Times in 727 Posts

you should consider it as well if the price makes a trend continuation pattern in lower time frame then you should consider it this is how you should read price action so once you have the Confluence of all these factors then you should enter the trade then there will be a chance of winning trade

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mildpost is on a distinguished road Mildpost's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to get into the market

We must try to see the market first when we ready to enter in the market. Your question is very right in time that how we enter in the market, in my view we must try to understand the movement of the market and also we should see the support and resistance first then set our money management. We must always try to understand the movement of the market and set our trading loss according to our account balance and the money which we want to afford to lose here.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TGO is on a distinguished road TGO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There so many indicators that can help each trader to decide the correct entry point. This indicators are dependent on the expertise in how well the user can reach them. Mere looking at the chat is not sufficient as the formation is not always the final but the indicators will tell the strength or the level of the trend the market is having. this will go a long way to decide if it is a good entry point or not.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samikhan2379     
      Yes you're right that everything should be bring in consideration while doing trade. We should have eyes on everything and never neglect anything. We avoid many small things offenly which cost us after. So to avoid any mishappening it is necessary to consider everything.
      Patience is very important in forex trading. We must not jius rush in the trade just because we certain set up .We must consider other things .We should know that some.patterns can change and form another pattern will form dramatically. We need to be very careful in entering the market

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting into the market, shouldn't be that difficult, except if we make it difficult for ourselves as trader, while skipping the demo aspect of trading, to trade in the market I believe we have to start by having a good trading strategy, this will prompt us, on when to enter a Trade and when to exit a trade.

So The best way to get good techniques, is when we learn, learning is a major factor.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

ibro (06-17-2019), Khadijat10 (06-17-2019), youngze (06-17-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you should consider it as well if the price makes a trend continuation.he want to work the most commonly used time frame is 1 hours candle.trading plan or trading strategy.it get update from economic calendar no down the news schedule.we know completely about market.if he have no experience so the real thing.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5