• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: How to get into the market

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How to get into the market

To enter into the market it is a simple funda. First of all do market analysis wither you are a technical annalist or a fundamental annalist and after analysis wait for news if there is any news has to be release in near hours. After news has come see the market trend and then put your trade into that side because news put its impact for long hours and at this time you can earn your profit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gourav2040 For This Useful Post:

VSA teacher (01-22-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher has much to be proud of VSA teacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,230 Times in 666 Posts

For trading you should know about trading first trading world largest business many trader use many satratgy to earn money in forex market depend on trader there are many trader technical fibbo swing trader etc

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Zahidjatoi will become famous soon enough Zahidjatoi will become famous soon enough Zahidjatoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you're sure about your analysis which you make for your trade is a proper analysis which you do after analysis the whole market at that time you can get into the market cause market trends is very important for your trade and you need to follow that trends before entering into the market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,385 Times in 549 Posts

Dear forum fellow I agree with you every trader should have to study about Forex before join to this kind of business also he would be learn to basic knowledge and get relevant experience. Then we consider them as a successful traders. Without knowing these steps loss of capital is increased.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee is a jewel in the rough pashajee is a jewel in the rough pashajee is a jewel in the rough pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      Hi guys I have seen many traders who just see the pattern and take decision to enter on the market without any reading of the price action but if you want to have an accurate entry then along with the pattern you should consider the other things as well for example.
      If there is a divergence you should consider it to if the Mac D gives the zero crossover you should consider it as well if the price makes a trend continuation pattern in lower time frame then you should consider it this is how you should read price action so once you have the Confluence of all these factors then you should enter the trade then there will be a chance of winning trade thank you
      If we wants to get into the Phonics trading market then it is very important for us that we get the knowledge of Forex trading market and we should also try to understand the trend of the Forex trading market so if we wants to enter Hindi Forex trading market then we should learn about it

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

emy95 has a spectacular aura about emy95 has a spectacular aura about emy95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My advice to you to get into the market is to equip yourself with necessary skills and this could be done by getting appropriate knowledge and experience.Therefore, every new trader should practice trading through demo account at first to be confident, then go ahead in the real market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

apna_papa will become famous soon enough apna_papa will become famous soon enough apna_papa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      Hi guys I have seen many traders who just see the pattern and take decision to enter on the market without any reading of the price action but if you want to have an accurate entry then along with the pattern you should consider the other things as well for example.
      If there is a divergence you should consider it to if the Mac D gives the zero crossover you should consider it as well if the price makes a trend continuation pattern in lower time frame then you should consider it this is how you should read price action so once you have the Confluence of all these factors then you should enter the trade then there will be a chance of winning trade thank you
      Dear in this market when ever you will see amy pattern then you must wait to confrm it just like harmonics pattern. When we draw any harmonics pattern then we will see the entry point there must be any candle stick pattern that will give us indication to enter in the market so the next time is that when market will indicate use so wait for best entry point and then gwt into market and place your trades. As you told us ABCD pattern they also give us entry confrmation then start moment in trend.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post How to get into the market

Market analysis is most important factor before get entry to the market . Trader must understand the price movement and then they can take right decision for trading order . Forex is not a simple business , once if trader do mistake then they must loose some pips . So for better trading and earning from trade , trader should have good knowledge about market trend . If market is for bullish then never take the order for sell .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

cyrlsgirgis is an unknown quantity at this point cyrlsgirgis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course it's not right to enter the market when you just see a pattern you need to be prepared and knowing the main trend direction and only enter the trade if the pattern comes with the same direction of the trend to get a higher chance to earn the trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Gushtkhan will become famous soon enough Gushtkhan will become famous soon enough Gushtkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a actual things which every traders need just see the market check out the pattern and of candles and take the decision because they are the expert trades they can easily understand the every movement of market this is the real thing which is called analysis which they have that s why they have no need for any news or indicator they have self confidence

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...