• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Future of Bitcoins

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,105 Times in 1,725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFrankie     
      Can Bitcoin in the future become the main currency for financial transactions and settlements concluded via the Internet?
      The price of bitcoin could nosedive to zero, ai top investor in the crypto space told CNBC during a debate, which focused on the future of the underlying technology known as blockchain. After hitting a record high in 2017, bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, fell dramaticaly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (05-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,102 Times in 423 Posts

Hello dear, good evening, i hope you would be fine. Thanks for opening this interesting thread.
      Overall, if we talk about the technical movements of Bitcoin than no one is ready to hold this digital currency and most of financial experts are saying that Bitcoin is Bubble and it can destroy at any time.
      So, i think it will be better to do trade on forex market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

superon is on a distinguished road superon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin is the most pure cryptocurrency and its price will remain very stable than other cryptocurrency. Many currency using its clone and forks but it is the only coin that people rely on and many many and many people has invested money on bitcoin so the developer has a good care on this currency as well and also it will not fall by accident for sure. But yes the market influence will make its price rising and falling but due to its difficulty in mining and limit of coin amount its price will rise and pass $20,000 price again very soon and the financial analyst is expecting its price half a million or more , but its too much by the opinion of general people , but its obvious the price will reach to a debating high price.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to superon For This Useful Post:

Jack182 (06-23-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFrankie     
      Can Bitcoin in the future become the main currency for financial transactions and settlements concluded via the Internet?

first of all you can mine them using expensive graphic cards,
      second you can trade with them but some how it is more easier to make money mining than trading them,
      if you can invest round about 5000$ you can make around 900$ per month, considering the difficulty does not increase,
      In 10 months then you will make start making profits,

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jack182 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

weblord is an unknown quantity at this point weblord's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default re: future of bitcoins

For me in my humble opinion, bitcoin has a great future since it's decentralized, no one manages it, corruption starts when people get greedy if they manage some property or wealth.

Another factor at play here is the one that's we're waiting for to happen is that each country's government will be able to support bitcoin as government currencies, where government leader will model buying and selling things using bitcoin in front of public.

Another factor at play is it's rate blazing at speed of lightning, we all know that's it's going all up and not down, which is good for the country that implements it in their e-commerce system.

Another factor we're looking at is every homes equipped with personal computer with an internet, 15 years ago here in our country, it's not possible but finally we're catching up with bitcoin technologies, and websites are rising up here and there that allows bank transfer to be exchanged with bitcoin. and a lot of other factors at play which I'm thinking about right now but will add it in the near future. thanks for this wonderful thread.

Another factor are people in a country that are willing to use it, we as bitcoin pioneers should educate our neighbor about the usefulness and advantages of bitcoin, dwell on the pros and less on the cons and I guess all these factors put them together will give bitcoin a more good future.

Imagine, every house is doing bitcoin faucets in the hope that they will hit it big while viewing ads on their computer, others more capable are setting up their mining equipment at home, tremendous bitcoin future and advantages for all of us are waiting..

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Petrov is an unknown quantity at this point Petrov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that it can become the most popular currency in the network among all cryptocurrencies!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Klimenko is an unknown quantity at this point Klimenko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I bet down

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5