• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, i know the glory of Mercedes Benz especially on their SUV types. Hope they can reduce the Tax where they import to my country LOL the price going crazy!

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alaa848     
      [SIZE="<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">3</font></font>"]Mercedes-Benz 2019 is one of the best SUVs in terms of safety and accuracy of design. If you own 55 thousand dollars, you can buy it for your convenience.: 1f63b:[/SIZE]
      The price of our dream car, what car we need is number one reason to buy it. Peoples so interesting with cheaper price than what they want but for peoples who think price cars is the number two, poeples like this will hunt the exotic cars, i mean the quality of cars. Many rich peoples think, their luxury life is number one, more luxury cars they have more satisfied their life. I do not know if they will choose Mercedes Benz GLE, with same price i think peoples will choose VW or other brand with the same class.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ayesha7789 has a spectacular aura about ayesha7789 has a spectacular aura about ayesha7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.Yes, the Mercedes-Benz GLE is a good SUV. It looks great inside, and it provides two rows of comfortable seats and plenty of tech features. Standard models also have good cargo capacity, though four-door coupe models The Mercedes-Benz GLE is a four-door midsize SUV. It seats five in its standard configuration, and a newly available third-row seat expands total capacity to seven.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2