• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: Attaching another trading account with mt5 forex forum.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      839 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,389 Times in 606 Posts

Default Attaching another trading account with mt5 forex forum.

Dear forex members i have a querry please solve it. When we attach our trading account with mt5 forum. It shows that we can attach another account after 2 month. So my question is that if i want to change my trading account previous account will delete or add another one mean 2 accounts works at the same time?

---------- Post added 12-21-2018 at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2018 at 05:09 PM ----------

Dear forex members i was raised a querry regarding attaching another account with mt5 forex forum but still i have not received any answers from anyone. Kindly help me at this issue.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Eshaal (01-14-2019), forex-master-anty (12-22-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2018), Niazi707 (12-27-2018), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ali0111 has a spectacular aura about ali0111 has a spectacular aura about ali0111 has a spectacular aura about ali0111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Attaching another trading account with mt5 forex forum.

Dear before two month u can not attach another account of mt5 only u can attached the new account afeter two month this is the duration of attachment of account

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ali0111 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are only allowed to have one account attached to your profile at a time. With this if you decide to attach another account then the present account will be detached. Reason being that you need just one account to receive your bonuses into. If you have two accounts how will you be receiving your bonuses. There is even a sticky thread where the account changing issues are being ironed out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to preferito For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      ----

umair180 will become famous soon enough umair180 will become famous soon enough umair180's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex.

Yes we have been attach another account in a Forex form then we have been not working 1st of accounts we have we need to remove first accounts and then we have been attached second one account for that purpose we have been Eid username and its password we have been go to the profiles and bonus side then we have been attached account after that when we have been posting in this form we have been get a best type of the bonus from it and we are working properly in it

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to umair180 for this useful post.

fariaa (12-23-2018), forex-master-anty (12-22-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,217 Times in 317 Posts

Default Re: Forex.

Yes dear you can attach another account to your mt5 forum but the only condition is this that at least you can change your account after 2 months..
      So if your account has been attached before 2 months then you can change your account otherwise not
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear i have not change my trading account in foutm yet. When ww change account in profile i think second account that we attached it will be attached and previous account will be deattached because bonus will be credited in one account so i think that new account you will attach that will work for receiving bonus

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually many trading account can not be linked together with mt5 forex forum. If there is an account associated with it, then add another account instead of excluding it. Moreover, the bonus account from the trading account is not going to be available. So, you all time attached one account that will be work for receiving more bonus.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fariaa For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,654 Posts

Dear you can attach only one account at time and if you want to attached another account then deleted first account then may be you can attach another account because when we attached account then also date shown on account for next account attached so we can't attach another account eariler tagt date so deleted first then attached another...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Teena25 For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,667 Times in 7,564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Dear forex members i have a querry please solve it. When we attach our trading account with mt5 forum. It shows that we can attach another account after 2 month. So my question is that if i want to change my trading account previous account will delete or add another one mean 2 accounts works at the same time?

---------- Post added 12-21-2018 at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2018 at 05:09 PM ----------

Dear forex members i was raised a querry regarding attaching another account with mt5 forex forum but still i have not received any answers from anyone. Kindly help me at this issue.
      Hello,

We forbid all MT5 members to have and or use two of bonus trading accounts to trade it simultaneously.
      If you cheat then your account will be disabled and blacklist your real name by AntiFraud InstaForex.

Please read and understand the Insta Service Ltd. Public Offer Agreement before creating new trading accounts.

Regards.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Niazi707 (12-27-2018)

Closed Thread