I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which Action movie is best movie in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      I thing this is one of the best Iko Uwais action martial arts movies beside the Headshoot especially the choreograph fight and the brutalize its awesome.
      I just realized that he had also played in Man of Tai Chi. Have you watched that movie? It is a great martial arts movie with Keanu Reeves as the main villain.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tablecurt     
      I just realized that he had also played in Man of Tai Chi. Have you watched that movie? It is a great martial arts movie with Keanu Reeves as the main villain.
      Yes I watched that movies is so great and Reaves act so well as a main villain the climax fight is so memorable btw Iko already meet again with Tiger Chen in Thais movie but I forgot the title ...
      Simple Is The Best

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Dinara is on a distinguished road Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Avenger Infinity War is best movie and a pickle of various movie stars and characters They gather together to fight with their enemy/evil.

Name:  IMG_20190104_222319.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  274.1 KB

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      Avenger Infinity War is best movie and a pickle of various movie stars and characters They gather together to fight with their enemy/evil.

Attachment 96634
      I was going to tell about this movie lol, without it there has some other movies too like dead pool 2 for comedy action also predator and so on. But I am very much curious about this year since a lot movie are going to release this year specially avenger end game. Cant wait to see Marvel's Captain Marvel too. Also some anime movies are coming.
      And lastly I should say that my favorite genre Fantasy action Hellboy is coming soon with some real fight! Hell yeah!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     

Attachment 96634
      My prediction after the phase 4, Marvel Cinematic Unverse will be drop and the DC Universe will be going up or the second alternative all the Superhero Movies will be flopp because the overbought condition. Just My thought.
      Simple Is The Best

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Greta is on a distinguished road Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My prediction after the phase 4, Marvel Cinematic Unverse will be drop and the DC Universe will be going up or the second alternative all the Superhero Movies will be flopp because the overbought condition. Just My thought.
      Yes you are right at some extent. But everyone has their own choices and preferences, may be you don't like these type of movies and have different opinion than the people who like the same.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It definitely feels so in some way. I don't think they will completely flop since superheroes are always a big genre that will attract viewers, but there will definitely be some that will flop.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      And lastly I should say that my favorite genre Fantasy action Hellboy is coming soon with some real fight! Hell yeah!
      Hellboy, my childhood hero. I liked the first part the most, the part 2 was also good but the first still was the best for me. Really waiting for this upcoming sequel.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I watched that movies is so great and Reaves act so well as a main villain the climax fight is so memorable btw Iko already meet again with Tiger Chen in Thais movie but I forgot the title ...
      Would be good if you remembered the title. There are few actors I pay attention to and Tiger Chen is one of them. And haven't watched his movie for a while as well.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Definitely enjoy DC universe more than marvel. Both have their good parts and bad parts but hopefully there will be many movies of DC Universe superheroes in the coming years.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4