• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: cfd2forex's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,249 Times in 851 Posts

Default cfd2forex's - Trading journal

Hello dear I am creating today my trading general in which I will explain my study first and then I will update for general on daily basis will share my traits I will share my profit and loss here...
      So basically I am moving average trader..
      I am very successful in this strategy and you will see the result on the daily basis when I share so please stay tuned for the update on daily basis..
      Thanks a lot

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-10-2019), fadilah (12-21-2018), Kalex (12-24-2018), MBorhan18 (02-25-2019), Rubi007 (03-13-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. Lamboghini
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please see the image below I forgot to upload the imag NZDSGD..
      We have very good resistance over here and we will catch a bullish move
      Attached Images  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-10-2019), ForexGuru5 (12-21-2018), Kalex (12-24-2018), mudassir3454 (12-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Cfd2forex's trading journal

Dear today i want update my trading journal with EUR/USD pair
      Dear as we can see that bearish trend continues from
      1.14718, but at bottom we can see 2 doji candles stick wich shows that now there is bullish trend in EUR/USD
      Your opinion please???
      Attached Images  

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ahmarmt5 (12-24-2018), ayan555 (01-10-2019), forex-master-anty (12-24-2018), ForexGuru5 (12-24-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7423 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,076 Times in 2,865 Posts

Default Re: Cfd2forex's trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by cfd2forex View Post
      Please see the image below I forgot to upload the imag NZDSGD..
      We have very good resistance over here and we will catch a bullish move
      Good to see you in the trading Journal Section ,if you have any specific trading strategy please do mention that so that we can follow those and get benefit .

Ok now me trying to analysis my thinking to NZDSGD

My thinking is same as your and i think you got the right entry in this pair

My entry would be current level and target would be 0.9325 level ,from this me thinks that the pair may come down and yes the stoploss would be 0.9190 ;level.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

cfd2forex (12-24-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear today update my trading journal with Gold H1.
      Dear as you know tht gold thouch the highest price in these days, now in chart there is clear divergence show that price of gold will fall now.
      Matket price go high but MACD show downward, which indicates clear divergence,
      I think now ot is best time to take sell entery in Gold.
      Attached Images  

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-10-2019), ForexGuru5 (12-26-2018), kashifrehman (12-26-2018), ola4real (12-26-2018), Teena25 (12-26-2018), ue2forex (12-26-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,571 Times in 2,027 Posts

Default Re: cfd2forex's - Trading journal

Dear today update my trading journal with Gold H1.
      Dear as you know tht gold thouch the highest price in these days, now in chart there is clear divergence show that price of gold will fall now.
      Matket price go high but MACD show downward, which indicates clear divergence,
      I think now ot is best time to take sell entery in Gold.
      Nice analysis bro, what i really know about the trading of the Gold is that the precious method is on the bullish direction, and we should get ready for it. Although, the gold will now be falling a bit before it will continue bullish movement, but it will surely rise. It will rise as long as it can maintain a rising above the 200SMA on the daily chart which is located at 1251.30 support level.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

kashifrehman (12-26-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today I am going to update my trading journal with Gold trade.
      Dear last time as i told to all of you that gold price and Macd show divergence and that was good time to get sell trade, so i place a sell trade with small lot size .02 and finally get 15$.
      Attached Images  

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (12-27-2018), ForexGuru5 (12-27-2018), kashifrehman (12-27-2018), Teena25 (12-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear good morning and happy new New Year,
      I pray that god bless to all of us,
      dear today I am going to update my trading general
      With EURCAD.
      Dear from previous few days in this pair we have a continue bullish Trend, but here we can see a strong resistance at 1.5640 and you can see clearly from chart that now the trend go reverse for bearish and i think it is good time to sell over here.
      Attached Images  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear how are you, I hope so that you will fine, good morning to all of you.
      Today I am going to update my trading journal with EUR/CAD.
      Last night I take sell entery in EUR/CAD. There was a good support break at 1.5552 and i take sell entery from 1.55414 and My TP hit at 1.54730 and i get 50$ profit.
      I am very glad and satisfy from my this trade.
      Attached Images  

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-08-2019), fragile (01-03-2019), FxBD (01-03-2019), MajidAli (01-03-2019), malik999 (01-03-2019), Teena25 (01-03-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,038 Times in 1,582 Posts

Hi dear how are you, I hope so that you will fine, good morning to all of you.
      Today I am going to update my trading journal with EUR/CAD.
      Last night I take sell entery in EUR/CAD. There was a good support break at 1.5552 and i take sell entery from 1.55414 and My TP hit at 1.54730 and i get 50$ profit.
      I am very glad and satisfy from my this trade.
      Hello dear, Good Morning I hope you are fine and doing perfect practice. First of all I want to say that if you really want to do demo trading with serious mind then you have need to choose low balance. because when we are doing trade with high balance and high lot sizes then it's become the cause of bad emotions. When you will comes in live market then you will become greedy and always do trade with high lots witch become the cause of your loss. Honestly, I am not doing trade on this pair but come I like to do trade on USD CAD which is also looking in downward move.

Let's see what will be happen just keep calm and wait for clear direction.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

cfd2forex (01-03-2019), Jamalah (01-03-2019), The S-I-S (01-03-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast