• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Be aware of scammers while selling skrill?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty has a brilliant future forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,773 Times in 438 Posts

Default Be aware of scammers while selling skrill?

Dear these days attend has been established that once you withdraw your profit from the instaforex into your skrill people or exchange them by the other exchanger online who do not have their reputation are the physical exchange, suggest for a little bit profit don't sell your Dollar on the WhatsApp group online because there are lot of scammers who demand to transfer money first then they will return in the Pakistani currency.. but once a new member transfer the money to them they just get vanished so please do not be greedy for some of the rupees and take your withdrawal by the Jaz gas affiliated with the skrill thank you very much
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

Edifitri (04-22-2019), Fozia424 (07-14-2019), jimi555 (12-30-2018), me2mt5 (12-22-2018), oussala (12-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (12-27-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

me2mt5 will become famous soon enough me2mt5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Be aware of scammers while selling skrill?

hellow guys , i strongly condumed this act of selling us dollers on skrill beacause , if you cash your dollers by proper channel, that is jazz cash , then it will be helpful to our govt too... dont be scared of cutting of tax

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to me2mt5 for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-22-2018), Tahirachemist81 (12-27-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,243 Posts

Yes dear member you said well that we have to take very much care when we are selling skrill money. Because that is our hard earned money so try to search a broker which is reliable and paid you in time. Because every day we are listening about new scams regarding that money transaction.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

oussala is on a distinguished road oussala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, I am new to the forum and the forex is also thank you for your promotion and I hope you continue

7. The Following User Says Thank You to oussala For This Useful Post:

oussama0dziri (12-30-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jimi555 has a spectacular aura about jimi555 has a spectacular aura about jimi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very risky to exchange your skrill amount in whatsapp group or online to anyone because most of them are scammers and you would be fooled by them. It is better that you withdraw your amount from skrill to jazcash account. It is easy and safe annd no scam.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for the information you provided. so I would be very careful if I would make skrill sales. I better use safer online payment tools to prevent fraud. moreover if our funds have been deleted by the online payment tool, we will certainly have difficulty returning it because we cannot complain directly like local banks in our area.

Reply to thread