• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Nettler to jazz cash can we withdraw?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900 is a jewel in the rough johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      263 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Nettler to jazz cash can we withdraw?

Dear fourm members i want to ask that can we withdraw from Nettler to Jazz Cash in pakistan. Some month ago this facility was unavailable in Nettler. Now can we withdraw or not please tell me

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

Eshaal (01-14-2019), forex-master-anty (12-22-2018), me2mt5 (12-22-2018), Niazi1122 (12-23-2018), Tahirachemist81 (12-26-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,214 Times in 317 Posts

Default Re: Nettler to jazz cash can we withdraw?

Brother I am also cleaned interested to know that either netller gives withdrawal to the Jaz cash or easy paisa...
      But I have taken many time withdrawal from the skrill through Jaz cash
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forex-master-anty For This Useful Post:

me2mt5 (12-22-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      686 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not much sure about it but in my opinion we can not withdraw from netteler to jazz cash account. Jazz cash withdraw option is available only in skrill. So prefer you skrill for withdraw. Its easy way to withdraw from skrill and from skrill to jazz cash. I am not use netteler so i am not much sure about it.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1091 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,215 Posts

Dear I think we can't withdraw nettler to hazz cash ..I think only Skrill can give option for hazz cash and we can withdraw her money from Skrill to jazzcash so this is best for us we can take money from her account and it's so easy for us to get her withdraw...

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,142 Times in 1,849 Posts

Exclamation Nettler to jazz cash withdrawl!

Thanks dear member for sharing that kind of information. It is really great opportunity and favor of insta forex broker to specially for Pakistan members to get benefit from it. And jazz cash withdrawal is very easy to cash for Pakistani members.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we can withdraw from netteler wallet from our insta forex account. It is the beat wallet from which we can easily withdraw good and big profit from insta forex. If our netteler account is verified then we can withdraw unlimited amount from this forum. So first earn food profit then withdraw this amount.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when I use a neteller I only need a small amount of funds to deposit at Neteller so I have never done jazz cash like you did. indeed it needs a process to be able to get the additional results that I got through neteller so that the funds in my neteller are indeed not so much. after all, at this time the trading that I got was also not reaching a large number.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      263 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,068 Times in 471 Posts

Hello dear
      I am also from the Pakistan, yes Nettler is providing the withdrawal into Jazzcash account but remember the person or owner of the Jazzcash and Nettler account should be same, otherwise you will not received your withdrawal amount and the fees charges are same like the withdrawal because both nettler and Skrill are working under the banner of paysafe company
      Have a good day dear

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 is on a distinguished road Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      Dear fourm members i want to ask that can we withdraw from Nettler to Jazz Cash in pakistan. Some month ago this facility was unavailable in Nettler. Now can we withdraw or not please tell me
      After skrill now netteler also allow to withdraw funds on your Jazz cash. but for that the jazz cash account must match the netteller account details for example if you want to withdraw funds to your bank account then all details should be match, if your account name is different then the jazz cash register name then no funds will be withdrawn and your account might face some issues as well.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bhai app skrill exchange use kijiye Pakistan ke liye kyunki ye bahut behtar service deta hai pakistan ke andar aur iske commision charge bhi jyda nahi hai jisase apko acha paisa account mai milega

Reply to thread