• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Nettler to jazz cash can we withdraw?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well for that you can contact with neteller support team may be they can help you about this proble or your country doesnt allow the jazz system further now it happen all the time i get this problem with me also when my country dont allow me to withdraw neteller doller to bank as far as neteller is aleready convert doller to my local currency but still my bank dont allow them to do this

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhi302 For This Useful Post:

jaimankov (06-25-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fungega is on a distinguished road fungega's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi302     
      Well for that you can contact with neteller support team may be they can help you about this proble or your country doesnt allow the jazz system further now it happen all the time i get this problem with me also when my country dont allow me to withdraw neteller doller to bank as far as neteller is aleready convert doller to my local currency but still my bank dont allow them to do this

I think Neteller does not offer his services in Pakistan, as you know Jazz cash is a Pakistani brand. and there does not accept payment more then 50000 so we have problem if we receive big amount through nettler. as we know these day exchange rate is 160 per dollar to convert into Pakistani currency. it mean we can exchange 300 dollar per month via this method. and when we receive funds into Mobicash then Mobicash charge very huge fees to give withdraw for our use. so i suggest you use bank method for your deposit and withdraw to Instaforex.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friends of forum I also here from experience numbers of this trading business that we can withdraw not love to to jazz cash account but I have not experience yet I also hear that the minimum amount you can withdraw is 2 US dollar

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact I do not know but you can ask technical support for both Neteller and jazz cash on the issue of conversion between them

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Waqas Ashfaq is an unknown quantity at this point Waqas Ashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello All Friends,

I made a withdraw request from neteller to JAzzcash with an amount 103$ once the process is complete on neteller website they said that "The transaction remains pending until it is processed by the reciptents mobile wallet"

The Transaction shows pending in my neteller account and i also contact with JAZZCASH several times they said your account is ok. Kindly contact with neteller to resolve the issue.
      Is anyone face the same issue?

I need suggestions what should i do next to receive the payment?

Regards:

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,974 Times in 881 Posts

Yes sir now jazzcash facility is available on netller money wallet and we can withdraw our profit from netller to jazzcash account. It is a good facility which already available on skrill account and now it's also available on netller as well. So we must avail this opportunity and use Jazz cash for withdrawal purpose from neteller account.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2