• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: How to change the personal mobile number in real trading account personnel setting

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan is a jewel in the rough Ahmedhassan is a jewel in the rough Ahmedhassan is a jewel in the rough Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to change the personal mobile number in real trading account personnel setting

Dear members i want to know how i can change my personal mobile number in ma real trading account personal data information which i have given in my trading data i want to chang ma mobile numbe anay one give my the answer for this.?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmedhassan for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-22-2018), Tahirachemist81 (12-26-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,110 Times in 544 Posts

Default Re: How to change the personal mobile number in real trading account personnel setting

Dear if you want to change your personal mobile number in the instaforex account then you will have to login in the clients cabinet of instaforex website after that in the setting menu you can change your profile setting as well and also you can change your number from there but sometimes they required cnic verification to change your number for that you have to provide your cnic copy to the instaforex by email after that your request will be processed/HTML]
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forex-master-anty For This Useful Post:

Tahirachemist81 (12-26-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1373 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,576 Posts

Default Re: How to change the personal mobile number in real trading account personnel setting

Dear for this you have to login in your clint cabinet in your personal setting where your mobile is you can change your number may be they ask for password so you have to know all of your passwords in order to change your number

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedhassan     
      Dear members i want to know how i can change my personal mobile number in ma real trading account personal data information which i have given in my trading data i want to chang ma mobile numbe anay one give my the answer for this.?
      If you want to change your mobil number so login to clinte cabinet amd then go to profile setting at their you can find option to change your number so you can easily change your mobile number if you face problem then direct contect to instaforex live help line they can guide you for further procedure..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuhaib99 For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,053 Times in 2,243 Posts

Yes dear member you can change your mobile number in the account of insta forex. When you got login in insta forex website then go in the profile option and then in account setting you can change the mobile number and in the profile setting you can change the other information if you want to change that.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedhassan     
      Hi AhmedHassan,

In order to change phone number for your account you should send request from your registration e-mail (if this is possible) to support@mail.instaforex.com with your account number, phone password, old and new phone numbers and attached scan copy of your ID.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to thread