• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Investment in Bitcoin is Halal or Haram

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unk776 View Post
      if the trading is halal then its not matter that it is whatever gold,cryptocurrenci or whatever
      I think if we follow the rules of Religion we will definitely can not continue our lives in these worlds. Let's trade and get a profit, withdrawal the profit and change it with real paper money and buy some food to continues our lives, it is Halal or Haram, no body knows, only we know how we can make that money, if you think not cheating to get the money, it is good, only GOD know how we working hard to get the money in this world.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

chrisfreville is an unknown quantity at this point chrisfreville's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well in my perspective I don't think it's halal at all. Because it's not trading and there is any reason of telling that like you bought bitcoin a minute ago and after a day or two you probably lost at all or you can get rich within a day or two. So, there is not to make any sense to me.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

TraderMania will become famous soon enough TraderMania's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty View Post
      Dear I have read a news in a newspaper that's an Saudi Arabs Mufti said that it is haram to invest in Bitcoin currency because Bitcoin is a major source of money laundering..
      Many people do a legitimate business by means of Bitcoin currency Bitcoin provides black marketing that's why some of the says that it is haram to invest in Bitcoin
      Thanks my dear for opening this thread and sharing this knowledge because I am also Muslim and I want to know about it.
      It's true that Bitcoin have no Central Bank and main source of its income. but, it's also true that money comes in the blocks and also mind in the blocks. so its mean we does a serious business like Forex.
      Otherwise I have no knowledge about it you have need to contact with any expert who have good knowledge about Islamic history and their points.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to TraderMania for this useful post.

MuhammadToqeer (04-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MuhammadToqeer has a spectacular aura about MuhammadToqeer has a spectacular aura about MuhammadToqeer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If any country where you living get allow to trading or mining then its lillgal, if they are not allowing for same then I can say it's illegal,
      I think we should not discuss ISLAM here on this forum, you should go to with Mufti you can ask and you can do if he has remarks in favor of trading.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      In_Love

Nadaxaxi is on a distinguished road Nadaxaxi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Matthew J. Martin, the founder of the startup Blossom Finance states in a recent press statement that many individuals have asked him whether or not ‘Bitcoin halal or haram?’ Martin explains that the most honest answer is that it “depends,” as bitcoin is both a transaction and payment network. But the firm’s 22-page paper declares that “bitcoin does qualify as Islamic money, except where it is banned by a local government.” Mufti Muhammad Abu-Bakar details in the study that there are three regulatory jurisdictions which apply:

Jurisdictions where the usage of cryptocurrency is prohibited and banned explicitly. In such jurisdictions, it is not allowed to deal with cryptocurrency.

Jurisdictions where regulators are silent, or have not explicitly acknowledged or declared cryptocurrency as permissible money; often in these jurisdictions, the regulators merely warn the public to exercise caution and be aware of the risks involved.

Jurisdictions where regulators have accepted cryptocurrency either as a financial asset or as an alternative currency and have enacted specific legislation that permits the public to utilize cryptocurrency.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadToqeer View Post
      If any country where you living get allow to trading or mining then its lillgal, if they are not allowing for same then I can say it's illegal,
      I think we should not discuss ISLAM here on this forum, you should go to with Mufti you can ask and you can do if he has remarks in favor of trading.
      If we live on this earth by always holding the principle of living according to religion, halal or haram to get money and survival. Then we will not be able to survive for a long time because all the work, whether it is halal or haram in our own eyes or in the eyes of others, is all our business with God later after we die. For now, no need to think is it halal or haram for you, it is better to continue our living looking for a lot of money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have no knowldege regarding your query my dear friend. But, i will suggest you to discuss this matter with any educated person who have good knowledge about Islam rules.
      But, i will tell you everything which comes in risk it's called halal is Islam.
      Wish you good luck for a better Islamic life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OfficialMA For This Useful Post:

sam143 (05-05-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is halal to invest in the bitcoin because there is no interest amount (sood) so you can earn good with investment of bitcoin actually there is no fix income in bitcoin income and as we Muslim we know that such a amount such income which is fix in Islam is not right so bitcoin is safe to invest for us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sam143 For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (05-05-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2