• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 21 ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ...

Thread: Comment about Use of Stop Loss and Take Profit

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

saleemyashrant is on a distinguished road saleemyashrant's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When ever we are using the stop loss and the take profit tool then we can say that we are getting the good profit and i think we have to use these tools becuase it can save our account from the big loss.

Thanks  

2. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

what should we comment man if you know about them than no need for this , we all agree that how much important this is in your trading and if you dont know than dont use this and you will surely know .

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Paranoid

raheelrehman will become famous soon enough raheelrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneForexKhan     
      I am a newbie. I did not use Stop Loss or Take Profit. I have a tricks! Just tell me will it work ??
      I want to set Stop Loss on 10 pips and Take Profit on 30 pips. And i will use big lot as one pips= 1 USD or similar. I want to complete my trade within 20-50 minuets. Will it help me to make profit.
      It depends upon the volatility of market, and the trend of market, if you open order according to trend then you will get success, if you are opening orders against the market then you will be in high risk and you may see margin call.

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

zulfiqarshk will become famous soon enough zulfiqarshk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You will have to do the tough market analysis and using the best trading strategy which can give you amazing profit. I do the try to make 30 pips below for stop loss and 30 pips ahead for take profit.

Thanks  

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For what am hearing from so many traders is the take profit and the stop are very important in our trading because with it we can protect our account from many losing when the market are going bad for us and the take profit when the market are going good for us.
      ALLAH! we need your help to get success from Forex trading.

Thanks  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

udin is an unknown quantity at this point udin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      what should we comment man if you know about them than no need for this , we all agree that how much important this is in your trading and if you dont know than dont use this and you will surely know .
      true once, but perhaps we will indeed comments about our bad experience using the sl and tp up Tean other friends get knowledge from the experience we get and the more discipline and hard work ...

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

roaec is on a distinguished road roaec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hummmmmmmm! all other things you said may be possible and works but my friend this issue of big or high lot made me afraid . don't ever mention it in your trading system,so that you will be protected.

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

datuoya is on a distinguished road datuoya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      749 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneForexKhan     
      I am a newbie. I did not use Stop Loss or Take Profit. I have a tricks! Just tell me will it work ??
      I want to set Stop Loss on 10 pips and Take Profit on 30 pips. And i will use big lot as one pips= 1 USD or similar. I want to complete my trade within 20-50 minuets. Will it help me to make profit.
      yes .. it is helpful for you, if your calculations and your strategy is good and right, then you will get the open position profits in accordance with what you want, but that so my question whether any open positions in the forex trading percentage rate that you can be a lot to gain or lose more? that's it, that's a lot of loss calculation may be changed, but if a lot of profit then it very well.
      regards

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

samsulsaja has a spectacular aura about samsulsaja has a spectacular aura about samsulsaja has a spectacular aura about samsulsaja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      552 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABOUBAKAR     
      For what am hearing from so many traders is the take profit and the stop are very important in our trading because with it we can protect our account from many losing when the market are going bad for us and the take profit when the market are going good for us.
      Taking profit and stop loss use for us to limit our profit and loss. We need to limit our loss because we didn't want to get margin call and we need to limit our profit because we didn't want to be greedy. In this case, stop loss and taking profit will be another great weapon for us to have better account management.
      Planning, Learning, Practicing, and Realizing

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think if we trading using that strategy is possible to take profit, but the chance to win the trade is 1:3, but but targeted profit will recover our loss if we have one. but with that amount of ratio i think we will trade more to get hit the stop loss.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 21 ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ...