• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 153 of 153 ... 148 151 152 153
    Results 1,521 to 1,529 of 1529

Thread: awais11's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awais11     
      Good evening dear forex traders. dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders CL is showing bearish trend since last day. today it is also moving downward. it will move more downward and it will hit previous support 54.15. so it is good time for us to make entry of sell on this market and get good profit.

Attachment 139325
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys I think you are right about this trading your analysis is vary good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mafzaaaaal For This Useful Post:

shahbaz 780 (09-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,318 Posts

Default EURAUD market trend

Good morning dear forex traders. dear traders hope that you will be fine and getting good profit. dear traders today is last day of trading week. dear traders i made analysis of EURAUD market. this currency pair is moving between the trend lines. last day it hit the below trend line. now it start movement to upward. so it is buy trade on this currency pair and it will give us good profit.

Name:  13-09.png
Views: 14
Size:  23.8 KB

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to awais11 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (09-13-2019), dilawar niazi (09-13-2019), Kathryn (09-13-2019), Maheen8490 (09-13-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1857 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,031 Times in 2,303 Posts

Good morning dear forex traders. dear traders hope that you will be fine and getting good profit. dear traders today is last day of trading week. dear traders i made analysis of EURAUD market. this currency pair is moving between the trend lines. last day it hit the below trend line. now it start movement to upward. so it is buy trade on this currency pair and it will give us good profit.

Attachment 139468
      Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, this pair seems in these trend line or in this channel and it touched the lows trend line and now we can see that it is in the flying mode because the potential buying opportunities are available at this pair so buy it and grab the profits from it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maheen8490 For This Useful Post:

Kathryn (09-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 139468
      Hello my dear friend have a nice day good morning today is the last day of the trading week and hope all are in the closed position so that to calculate their profit at the end of the weekend and today also is the bonus day and hope everybody will get a good amount of Bonus according to their hard work my dear friend as far as EUR AUD is concerned you are right that it is moving between the trend line no it will be rejected from the front line and go upward again this will be a good time to make a buy order. thank you so much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathryn For This Useful Post:

Maheen8490 (09-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161 has a brilliant future awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,527 Times in 474 Posts

Attachment 139468
      good morning dear forex trader. dear trader I am fine and hope that you will also fine. dear trader you have shared good analysis of Audusd market. this currency pair is really bullish trend and it will move upward. you said good that it is good time for every trader to buy this currency pair and get good profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,041 Posts

Good morning dear forex traders. dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear traders i placed buy entry on Gold market 2 days ago. but it showed some downward movement and my account is floating in loss. now i am waiting for its upward movement. what you think about my currency trade?

Attachment 139208
      gold market become very interested market now. When people start their thinking about bullish gold suddenly occur bearish and when they start to think bearish he suddenly make a spike. I am bullish on the price but now I see the price made two bearish candle on h4 chart that is certain headache matter for buyer.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,318 Posts

Default GBPUSD Market trend

Good evening dear forex traders. dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders today i made analysis of GBPUSD market and found that it is bullish trend and it will move upward. so according to my analysis this currency pair is buy trade and it will give us good profit.
      Name:  16-09-2019.png
Views: 3
Size:  23.1 KB

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to awais11 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-16-2019), ForexRider (09-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,673 Times in 2,586 Posts

Good evening dear forex traders. dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders today i made analysis of GBPUSD market and found that it is bullish trend and it will move upward. so according to my analysis this currency pair is buy trade and it will give us good profit.
      Attachment 140169
      Hello Mate
      no doubt mate about your analysis and definitely the Cable will rises and becomes the strong but now it is doing the correction so patience is very necessary at this time and if it will rises and broke the resistance so than you can purchase it without the risk but remember your equity should be high for the trading at this pair because it's volatility is very high

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor is a splendid one to behold Ayeshanoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 140169
      Good evening friend . dear my thought about this pair same as your analysis. Its now going up word move touch to high level point

Reply to thread
    Page 153 of 153 ... 148 151 152 153