• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,505 Times in 7,511 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Hello MT5 members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long and no more than 10 post a day!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 12-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks  

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,368 Times in 545 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

I am in! reading now the contest rules, just one question I should ask, Can I open two thread one for question and one for discussion more likely overview type? I am sure I have some interesting futuristic topic in my mind

Thanks  

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    5. Lamboghini
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Arfan024 will become famous soon enough Arfan024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you dear Super Moderator sir to announcing Contest of the Best Answers Round 6. Yes it's really great opportunity to learn and earn. Thank you all mt5 Forum members, all Moderators, Super Moderator, MT5 Administrator and InstaForex Broker

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Protecting yourself form loss in Forex, we should study about money management system and market analysis in Forex and also need more practice in demo account. We must have scholar about the uses of stop-loss order. To long time surviving yourself in Forex, we must follow the trading rules of Forex

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,541 Posts

Default Re: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 6 (December 24, 2018 - February 24, 2019).

Quote Originally Posted by fahids View Post
      I am in! reading now the contest rules, just one question I should ask, Can I open two thread one for question and one for discussion more likely overview type? I am sure I have some interesting futuristic topic in my mind
      Of Course Yes, you can make at least one Question and this means that you can make Any number of questions you want without any problem and also any number of Overview Topics .

Thanks  

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

contests to get extra income are very helpful if we really want to be serious to make some breakthroughs about our lives. especially if the contest gives a big prize, so we can use the capital to trade too. we also have to be active to get a chance to win the contest if we want the prize we will receive.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I Only Want To Ask Our Moderator If He Can Make New System For New Questions Which We Post It Here By Making It in Pending Until The Questions Are Confirmed Because I see That Most Of New Questions Are Leaved For Two Or Three Days Before Confirming It And We always Spend Long Time To Answer These Questions And After Some Days We Always See That Most Of New Questions Which We Spent Long Time To Answer It Has Been Deleted From The Contest Section So i see That Applying The Pending System To All New Questions Before Confirming It Will Be Better To All Participants and Even To the Moderators Because this Will Facilitate The Job On The Moderators and At Same Time We All Will Make Our Answers Without Any Worry From Deleting The Questions .

Thanks  

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,505 Times in 7,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed View Post
      I Only Want To Ask Our Moderator If He Can Make New System For New Questions Which We Post It Here By Making It in Pending Until The Questions Are Confirmed Because I see That Most Of New Questions Are Leaved For Two Or Three Days Before Confirming It And We always Spend Long Time To Answer These Questions And After Some Days We Always See That Most Of New Questions Which We Spent Long Time To Answer It Has Been Deleted From The Contest Section So i see That Applying The Pending System To All New Questions Before Confirming It Will Be Better To All Participants and Even To the Moderators Because this Will Facilitate The Job On The Moderators and At Same Time We All Will Make Our Answers Without Any Worry From Deleting The Questions .
      Hello,

If you guys found someone who creates a new thread with a similar topic, please do not post anything and report that thread.

Thanks  

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hello,

If you guys found someone who creates a new thread with a similar topic, please do not post anything and report that thread.
      Very Sorry For Inconvenience, I will Avoid Creating Any New Similar Posts Again .

Thanks  

14. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 will become famous soon enough Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks sir you are great and i am new here and its best ever online busniss in the internet and thanks to you for this competition

Thanks  

16. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 is a glorious beacon of light Niazi1122 is a glorious beacon of light Niazi1122 is a glorious beacon of light Niazi1122 is a glorious beacon of light Niazi1122 is a glorious beacon of light Niazi1122 is a glorious beacon of light Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir I am also want to participate in this contest so kindly tell me about procedure how can we participate in this contest?

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is the contest not supposed to end yesterday 24/02/2019? I see that the encyclopedia threads are still open today being 25/02/2019 and people are still posting in them.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast