• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25

Thread: malik999's - Trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mahira is a jewel in the rough mahira is a jewel in the rough mahira is a jewel in the rough mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malik999 View Post
      Hello respected members and fellow traders in my today's update I will let you know the trade setup on GBP USD. So dear if we analyse this pair in the 4 hour time frame as well as in the daily time frame then we will do that it has created a very nice triangle pattern, and certain Fab level has also been reached so we can buy this currency pair very confidently from the current price up to the previous high.
      I have attached a screenshot below so that you can be more clear.
      Thank you very much and please remember that your opinion matters.
      Hello traders there is absolutely at try angulas pattern on this currency pair and my approach is also get the experience that GBP USD have a bullish movement so there is an opportunity buy this currency pair and earning the profit get ready for trading on this currency pair
      Trade with sense.... don't be crazy...

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post13016956

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

Khan70 (Today), zahid4x (Today)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3272 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,542 Times in 2,040 Posts

Hello respected members and fellow traders in my today's update I will let you know the trade setup on GBP USD. So dear if we analyse this pair in the 4 hour time frame as well as in the daily time frame then we will do that it has created a very nice triangle pattern, and certain Fab level has also been reached so we can buy this currency pair very confidently from the current price up to the previous high.
      Hello malik999, I am very glad to get you with a good explanation on GU pair. yesterday my thinking was different with pair but today I am bullish. You know Forex market is very risky as its price action some time going very hard to predict. Last week some economy news value was positive for USD also pound but US dollar only doing well. I have two positions on NZDUSD. That's that reason I do not open another trade with another pair. So if you are interested to buy the price not be overconfidence and take high risk. High risk always prohibited in this business. Thanks and have a good trading week.
      Last edited by amiron56; Today at 08:28 AM. Reason: double post

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,767 Times in 528 Posts

Nice dear i see your analysis and like your post for sharing dear i see the chart but now its breakout is no confirm and after some time London will be start then its more clear to buy so i am waiting for London and then i take a decision over all in my opinion its go to bulish trend

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan70 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5848 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,366 Times in 3,855 Posts

From daily time frame i can also identify that this pair now standing on bottom level and there are more possibility to go upward, but this pair are more dangerous, so that without getting clear trend it will be more risky to go on long position, i also think to enter in this pair for long position but for that i will try to wait until breaking daily 1st resistance 1.2991 level.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,557 Times in 942 Posts

GBP / USD fluctuates below 1.3000, and the price is quietly creeping towards our main target at 1.2962, noting that SMA 50 continues to pressure the pair negatively. Hence, our bearish outlook remains valid for the coming period, The target will push the price around 1.2800, while the suggested downside will remain intact provided that stability remains below 1.3005 and above 1.3060.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2056 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,265 Posts

I like this view of yours on this trade of GBPUSD, it is showing that you know what you are doing. I have made my analysis on the daily chart today, that is where i know that there is likelihood that GBPUSD will be rising today, it has even started the rising already. I expect this asset to be going up as from now on. I expect this asset to be going to as high as 1.3060, that is where i know that the upper band of the bollinger bands indicator on the 4 hour chart resides, that is why i am using it as my target of GBPUSD at this point in time.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,320 Posts

Yes dear trader your analysis was really good and we see short bullish move against that pair but as we see in today trading session that pair move bearish but that is just because of the usd which getting much strength in today trading session. And all the usd pairs move very nice with the effect of usd strength.

Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25