• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: ringgit_maker's - Trading Journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker will become famous soon enough ringgit_maker will become famous soon enough ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default ringgit_maker's - Trading Journal

Hello everyone and hope you all in this comunity is in good and healthy condition.

I will start record my trading journal here and my reason is to make my trading activity is recorded so in the future it can be my references in order to make my trading become better.

I don't use one specific trading since I believe that trading is very dynamic and the market can change without any notice. However, I will use support and resistance strategy combination with others indicators such as bollinger band, moving average where those two are use to determine trend, Rsi for determine strength level of any particular currency pair and lastly is MACD indicator.

Since today the market is closed for Christmas holiday, I will start my journey with this thread tomorrow when the market is open.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ringgit_maker for this useful post.

mohsin87 (12-25-2018), Tahirachemist81 (12-31-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker will become famous soon enough ringgit_maker will become famous soon enough ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: ringgit_maker's - Trading Journal

Hello guys, really hope everybody enjoy the holiday. Today, I made a decision to Sell GbpUsd pair and my reason are; previously the price did touch the upper band and at the same time the RSI also touch the 70 value. The price goes down but manage to rebound at the middle band. Price again try to test the previous high but unfortunately, the price goes down again. Therefore, I didn't see any strength for the Pound to go up at the moment and I sell the pair and the target profit is at middle band.

Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I forgot to mention at the first post that my initial deposit was only $6 with Instaforex account type standard. I reenter new trade Sell Euro/Usd since the price reach the trendline upper and currently there is no significant move by the market. My target is previous low where I expect the price will break the bottom trendline. Hopefully my trade is success and my target by the end of the month my account could gain to $20

---------- Post added 12-27-2018 at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-26-2018 at 07:25 PM ----------

Good morning guys, hope today we all can earn good profit. I update my trading journal here where I manage earn profit from yesterday Sell euro/usd and my balance now is increased. At this morning, the Usd is weakning and with this oppurtunity I take a buy deal for euro/usd. My view is, the price will try to reach the white trendline and at the same time try to break it. If it unsuccessful, I will shift my position into Sell euro/usd but it only happen during uk or us open.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/**P6q4f.png[/IMG]

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,051 Times in 2,243 Posts

Default Re: ringgit_maker's - Trading Journal

Welcome dear member I hope so you really enjoy that trafing community and you can see here very expert traders just like having much knowledge and experience about trading which definitely helpful to all of us.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys, this morning I started to continue my trading journal with blance of $0.36. I suffer a big loss on previous trade and it is time for me to revise back what goes wrong. I open a trade with 0.01 cent for a pip and hopefully, my account could growth in this remaining week. As usual, I look into the price situation and I see a resistance on top and I place a Sell position. We will see where the price go.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi guys, I wan to update my latest trade and fortunately, my account balance is now improved and thanks to god I managed to make few pips from $0.36 to $0.82. From the previous trade, I able to make a few pips on the market retracement and now I am looking for an another opportunity looking for buy on gpp/usd.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to ringgit_maker for this useful post.

skyboy (01-28-2019), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread