• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Join of 2 forum account with Instaforex?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1071 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,321 Times in 479 Posts

Default Re: Join of 2 forum account with Instaforex???????

hello brother as my experience it is impossible to join to forums with one account be cause it is violation of rules of insta forex so i advised that if you are using two forum then use separate account for them other vise forex will suspend your both accounts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal777 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (12-26-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,930 Times in 3,543 Posts

No its not permitted .

Per person you can be active only one account in any forum of instaforex as bonus can't be given to more then one account at a time to a similar person ,its against the rule and will be treated as spamming .

Here you have to remember some more points

1. You shouldn't open accounts in other name also with the same IP adress in other or in the same forum .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Maryam31 is just really nice Maryam31 is just really nice Maryam31 is just really nice Maryam31 is just really nice Maryam31 is just really nice Maryam31's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForexGuru5     
      Not yet itís not possible you can join one Insta forex account at a time in case you are working in MT5 then you have to withdraw from other because according to the rules you can run one insta forex bonus account at a time
      Yes my dear sir if we use one instaforex account in two different forums, We will got cheating activity soon. Because its against of forum rules that we can use one instaforex account with only one forum not more. SO, we should be follow all rules seriously and try to work hard on one account to get good reward bonuses.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryam31 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually forum.mt5 and Pak forum is same. Because their authority is same and both's partner is instaforex.com. There are some others forum with different name which are managing by the same authority. So, according to their law's, one member is not allowed to get bonus from more than one forum. But you can join with more than one forum. You are allowed to read and write but not allowed to get bonus money at all. If you set up two forum accounts in your one trading account then it will be violation for forum rules and they will must ban your trading and forum account for ever. But if you have two or more pc then you can use two or more forum account for every different pcs. Then they will not ban your trading account or forum account. I think, you have understand the real matter.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aronno For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,724 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Hello guys ,
      I want to ask from all of you that is it possible that we can join 2 Forum account from our Instaforex account??. Means if someone had one Mt5 Forum account and one Pak Forex forum account, then he can join his both Forum accounts in one instaforex account, is it possible or not??????
      Hello,

You can join many forums under the support of InstaForex.

Remember,
      We strictly forbid if you attach bonuses trading account to all forum profiles that you joined.
      That means You should choose only 1 forum to attach bonuses trading account.

If you attach bonuses trading account in the MT5 Forum and then Do not attach account on other forums.

Regards.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (12-26-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2