• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: How to merge bat pattern with the price action

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,216 Times in 317 Posts

Default How to merge bat pattern with the price action

Dear I want to ask that if somebody have well knowledge of harmonic pattern especially the bat pattern..
      So I want to ask how to merge bat pattern with the price action because I know if a trader get a combination of price action and other strategies then the result will be more efficient.
      Thank you very much for the consideration
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

6sh (12-26-2018), ForexGuru5 (12-25-2018), ue2forex (01-05-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Innocent

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1030 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,672 Times in 980 Posts

Default Re: How to merge bat pattern with the price action

Dear you can merge the bat pattern with price action if price action is slowing down at the completion of a pattern making reversal signs you can then enter a short or long trade at that point

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

ue2forex (01-05-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,270 Times in 958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      Dear I want to ask that if somebody have well knowledge of harmonic pattern especially the bat pattern..
      So I want to ask how to merge bat pattern with the price action because I know if a trader get a combination of price action and other strategies then the result will be more efficient.
      Thank you very much for the consideration
      price action trading is the purest form of technical analysis n' is the basis of all modern day trading systems. it involves basic chart reading to find breakouts or consolidation phases which can aid in your buy/sell decisions. there are hundreds of visible patterns in every chart which decides the course of price movement. likewise, there are several useful indicators which can be easily quantified n' converted into algorithms. most of these indicators are based on underlying price action while some depends on momentum n' volume.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 6sh For This Useful Post:

y2sm4n (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,933 Times in 546 Posts

What is bat person I don't know ago I am very thankful to you to inform us about the bat pattern here is my question that is bat pattern is good for Forex trading or not and what is the importance of bat pattern

Reply to thread