Quote Originally Posted by zizooo View Post
Good morning, my dear friends, the Eur/USD pair continues to fluctuate between the following directional switches of 1.1310 support and 1.1380 resistance, which keeps our neutrality up to date, where the price is in conflict with the technical factors, and the price needs to penetrate one of the stated levels to determine its objectives. The following more clearly.
We recall that the penetration of the resistance will lead the price to achieve further gains that start at 1.1443 and extend to 1.1550, while breaking support will press the price to resume a downward trend that targets the 1.1180 level as the next major station.
Therefore, the expected range of trading for this day is between 1.1260 support and resistance 1.1440
Good luck to everyone.
hello my friend i really appreciate your analysis and i hope price will be pull back from this trend resistance line so just wait for confirmation and than you can take a sell entry so remeber just wait for confirmation and than take a decisison so wish you all the best and thanks for sharing it with us keep it up