• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 8 ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: Trading at gold is very risky

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friend good morning and I hope you would be good. Dear friend Gold is one of the dangerous pair in forex market due to it's volatility and spread so the traders who are interested in gold trading they must have to know about it's trend and session wise movement for the profitable trading.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I consider that gold is an ideal way to make a profit unlike a currency. But gold needs capital that no one can own. Also, the lack of opportunities on gold makes it difficult to make a profit that we hope will come true from the Forex market. So I prefer working on currencies so I do not feel bored

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zaid776 will become famous soon enough Zaid776's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes trading at gold is very risky because gold moves very fast as compared the the currency newbie should never make trade on gold

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Yeah i know

Quote Originally Posted by cfd2forex     
      Dear as you know that there are lot of pairs in Forex trading for trading purpose, and I think gold is 1 most risky in Forex trading, because there are lot of movements occurs in gold, and as we all know that economy depends upon gold price, so due to this case price fluctuation in Gold is very high, and as we know that there is no resistance and support in gold market will move friction of second in either side, so I advise to all of you that please if you want to trade on gold then you should think about risk of gold.
      Yeah i know in this business gold is not only the one thing but others dangerous currencies pair also exist which can cause huge loss and such as gbp usd, gbp jpy, gbp chf, oil , usd zar and gold these are the pairs which i know but we have more pairs which is very dangerous to the market so we need high skills to do trade on these pair and if we are new then we should need to avoid these pairs

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

babaralibajwa is a jewel in the rough babaralibajwa is a jewel in the rough babaralibajwa is a jewel in the rough babaralibajwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear you are right and i agree with you. God is a very risky and new users who are not know much about this they should avoid to trade in gold if he want to get success in forex trading. First they should keep their capital high also they should practice on demo account and then start trading in real

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,799 Times in 2,709 Posts

Gold trading can be very risky, like you said and very difficult to analyze technical, because there are some external factors that control the gold movement, but gold can still be traded, as a matter of fact many forum members has been making good profit from Gold trading. all we just need to do is understand the metal very well

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Ben2 (04-10-2019), Flourish11 (04-10-2019), hade (04-10-2019), Khadijat10 (04-10-2019), saint1 (04-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

saad262 will become famous soon enough saad262's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes trading on gold is very risky I have performed Forex trading on currency pairs and many other currencies but my analysis in this regard also that trading in gold in very difficult and we cannot analyse gold trading special new trader so we should be careful about reading and gold and I want advice to newcomers that avoid trading on gold and save their account.
      Training on currency pairs is very easy as compared to Gold and currency pairs are very best for everyone.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 is just really nice Shabnum009 is just really nice Shabnum009 is just really nice Shabnum009 is just really nice Shabnum009 is just really nice Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear parents I hope all are well and everything is running and good manners. Now you are talking about trading with the gold pair. My dear gold is a fast fluctuating fever and his separate is hi that's why I don't want to remind you and trading with gold but if you have a more than 2000 Dollar in your accounts then you can trade with the gold with the management of your account gold trading is not a bad but due to no capital in account is not good for gold trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 8 ... 3 6 7 8