• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Is it possible to trade with $10 and make it to $10000 within a year of trading?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Tigershark is on a distinguished road Tigershark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You, must be joking! there is no way that you can make $10000 in a years time. I think you have no knowledge of forex and your wasting your time by posting irrelevant post. Please learn about forex then do posting.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well dear it is possible to make your capital grow from 10 dollars to 10000 dollars within a period of one year but that can only be possible if the traders are well skilled and well experienced and knows very well how to handle the risk involved in this business.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

dip03 is an unknown quantity at this point dip03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course ,why not?forex is one of the best reliable and also profitable business.it is one kind of currency business.if you wanna be succeed the you have to know well about Forex, you have to utilize your skills, you have to be experienced, you have to control your greed and also have to control your emotions. then it is sure that you will be able to make $10000 within a year from $10...

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

rihan is on a distinguished road rihan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see maximum traders think think Forex is a money market. Here money earn is very easy. That is not true, here money loss is very easy, but money earn so difficult. That is impossible. You can not make $10 to $10000 in a year. That is possible $1000 to $10000 in a year.

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcell     
      I have $10 that i want to deposit in the market and gradually grow it for a period a year and see whether it can get up to #10000 within this year. Is it possible for me to attain this with such little amount? Or am i just dreaming?
      In my personal view making $10,000 from $10 in one year is possible but it's very very hard because the target is unrealistic. If you only have $10 try to make 100% profit in one year which mean making profit $10 from $10 because it's more realistic to achieved.

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

smotherer will become famous soon enough smotherer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no. because $10 does not give you enough margin to accommodate the market fluctuations and soon you will get margin call. the minimum balance to trade is $1000 for beginners because it will keep you from being greedy and let you stay for longer with the market and that will give you experience and you will be profitable very soon.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

azharali2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharali2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it depends on you experience you can trade with 1$ but how much you can earn it's depends on you skills about forex if you have great experience and knowledge about forex then you can earn this amount .........

Thanks  

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

mehmoodkhan777 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      900 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't really think that it is possible to make that much money with forex trading especially when you start with ten dollar only. i mean the thing is that managing only ten dollar in the market, is not something that an ordinary trade would be able to do in the first place. though if you are extremely talented and skilled, then probably, there is a one percent chance that you would be able to accomplish that.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

RIAZ9 is on a distinguished road RIAZ9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends on your working if you are always in profit then it may be that you earn a lot from this becuase earning of this market is very fast and in this market every thing is possible.

Thanks  

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,204 Times in 4,558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marcell     
      I have $10 that i want to deposit in the market and gradually grow it for a period a year and see whether it can get up to #10000 within this year. Is it possible for me to attain this with such little amount? Or am i just dreaming?
      Not $10, but I have seen around $60 changed to $10,000 within 3 months. It was possible because he had great experience and knew how to control his losses and manage his trades. But as much as possible, it is always good to start with a much better amount.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 7 ...