• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Sthakur is an unknown quantity at this point Sthakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Why Cryptocurrencies market open everyday and which things mostly affected for moving this?
      As we can see now-a-days that everyone is looking for a new method(currency) to be used in place of traditional method(paper currency) so cryptocurrency provides them a better option and as its safer than the actual one but the trend which occurs in the prices of the cryptocurrency is due to the acceptance of the people around the world and due to lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency,it has a very long way to be covered to overcome the traditional method(paper currency).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sthakur For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-14-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

osamaattieh4 is an unknown quantity at this point osamaattieh4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the first part of your question Cryptocurrencies is available for trading every day because there is no vacation that could effect it because of it's decentralization nature while other currencies have it's own central banks which closes in certain days during the week and for the last part the most thing effect the move is the human feels as I said before this currencies are decentralization and no thing can effect it but the operations of selling and buying from the holders so if they all want to sell the price will fall and the opposite is true if most of them want to keep or buy the price will increase and so on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to osamaattieh4 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

saadeldinmagd is an unknown quantity at this point saadeldinmagd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it's open everyday because there is no bank working with it currently so it never gets effected by the bank holidays like other fiat currencies which need a bank to work and also the exchanges like Binance is working all the days of the week so it will be nonsense if the FOREX brokers make it just 5 days like others and i believe that news is the only thing effect it's moves and technical analysis don't really have a big effect on it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saadeldinmagd For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

magdyhmed6 is an unknown quantity at this point magdyhmed6's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is open every day because there is no official organization that controls it then there is no holidays also this currency is to offer individuals security and freedom to transfer any amount at anytime without the restrictions of banks and financial organizations and as bitcoin don't have an official organization to control it I think only news related to the bitcoin effects it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to magdyhmed6 For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3963 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,643 Times in 7,565 Posts

The reason is because the cryptocurrency system that processes transactions always works and all of its activities are electronic transaction activities that do not know to rest, unlike humans who need rest while in forex transactions still involve humans so they need a break too, then in forex there is a time holiday while in cryptocurrencies do not recognize holidays.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We never know the exact number transaction that happens every day by peoples who do a transaction with their crypto wallets. That is why cryptos market open every day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Templar Assassin For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3963 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,643 Times in 7,565 Posts

Basically, the holiday or not the market depends on the agreement of the market participants in the market, including the cryptocurrencies. We see the forex market where we know the market players are the majority of financial institutions, banks, hedging funds and others which have common working hours, from Monday to Friday based on office hours in each place.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah that is true, there are so many transaction activities from peoples who have cryptocurrency, as we know there is a lot of people doing a big transaction with their crypto wallets.
      Moreover from the Terrorist who will be buying and selling a ton of gun and ammunition.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

chrisfreville is an unknown quantity at this point chrisfreville's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Digital currency enthusiasts have a dream that there will be a time where humankind will be free from the burden of cash issued and control by governments through national banks

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

fa3034 is on a distinguished road fa3034's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Presearch is a search engine based on blockchain technology and sees itself as an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2