• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Do long term traders prefer Fundamental analysis to Technical?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,847 Posts

Default Do long term traders prefer Fundamental analysis to Technical?

I have often heard that fundamental analysis is only for long term position trading. That Long term traders mostly just determine if one currency is going to get weaker fundamentally against another, maybe at the beginning of the year and leave the trade open without any technical analysis?

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-27-2019), Techie (12-30-2018), VSA teacher (01-23-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      647 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical perfect analysis for forex market fundamental can be dangerous for trading try to learn technical and this the best way to earn easily money ** market

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to VSA teacher for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-27-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1325 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,742 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce     
      I have often heard that fundamental analysis is only for long term position trading. That Long term traders mostly just determine if one currency is going to get weaker fundamentally against another, maybe at the beginning of the year and leave the trade open without any technical analysis?
      in my personal opinion, trading based on fundamental analysis is for the short term trading, because the impact of these news events can be seen only after few hours from their release, sometimes I trade based on the fundamental analysis to know and measure the impact, otherwise, there are certainly traders who trade based on news events for the long term.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (01-27-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,018 Times in 4,698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce     
      Do long term traders prefer Fundamental analysis to Technical?
      Long term trading is far more suitable for the use of fundamental analysis. Long term traders can relax because there is no need to keep track with every single daily event on the market, especially when it comes to price action. In fact, it is far more productive and convenient to examine the economic events of the day after the trade are closed with calm mind, to reach rational conclusion without emotional stress. Long term traders, on the other hand can choose to focus on fundamental or technical approaches when formulating their strategies and additional dimensions of flexibility that translate to broader insights and better profits in time. The point is that long term trading minimizes risk but gets maximum profit without the need to use technical analysis intensively every few hours or days.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to do good and correct trading, we must practice a lot in fundamental analysis and technical analysis. this is because the two analyzes are very important to get the signal to start open position and close position. the length of time analyzing certainly takes a long time, we also have to exercise our patience in predicting the market. because with a fairly long analysis and precisely it will certainly give a good signal and right too. so the longer we analyze both of them, the better the results will be.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3524 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Do long term traders prefer Fundamental analysis to Technical?

Both technical and fundamental analysis are important for long term trade , if trader depend on only technical analysis then they can't do good performance because technical analysis don't show accurate signal for every trade . So if technical analysis matches with fundamental analysis only then open trading order , otherwise don't open trading order . Forex is too much risky business , so don't do hurry for opening trading order .

Reply to thread