• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1241 of 1300 ... 1236 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1246 ...
    Results 12,401 to 12,410 of 12992

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #12401 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness is a splendid one to behold silvermaddness's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Dear mt5 traders,
      It is nice to make my last analysis today, the analysis is on the crude oil, i hope it will be useful to you. Crude has really surprised many traders since the end of last month, the crude oil is now stable with its weekly target of at least 500 pips, this is huge and great at the same time. Those traders that could make the position trading on the buying of the crude oil in the recent weeks will be very successful by now. I am seeing the crude oil having the huge dip at the point of 0.01. That was the level at which the instaforex complained of last month, i received the message actually from them, i was so appreciative about this, and with the compensation they gave to their traders that bought the crude oil at that time.

Going forward, the crude oil has being making the bullish movement after that low of this year at 0.01, it has being having the regular daily and weekly candlesticks structure that is bullish, nothing will stop the currency bullish sentient on the crude oil. And with all what the crude oil had done already, could you believe that this market just broken upwards the weekly chart trendline resistance point at 30.57. This means that longer term trending upward is what we will be expecting on the crude oil in the next few days to come. I am happy for this, the position traders on the long order will be so successful with this.

If the crude oil eventually get higher truly in the coming weeks, the destination target of this energy market is right at 68.06.

hi my friend, thank you for updating your journal today. Hopefully you are doing fine and healthy together with your family there. As we can see your chart analysis on crude oil. It is true that its going to make a great bullish after this. However we need to see also about the situation happening in the world. In case the pandemics corona virus are doing major infection and death which is the big 2nd and 3rd waves. I do believe many country will have to force to go for another full lock down again. hence will drop back again the demand for crude oil. and will making it bearish back again. Hopefully the positive situation as for now will be keep and enhance. take care mate and stay safe and stay home. cheers
      veni...vedi...vici

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to silvermaddness for this useful post.

grasper (05-22-2020), hafsa (05-22-2020)

3. #12402 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,103 Times in 7,151 Posts

Default post reply

Dear mt5 traders,
      It is nice to make my last analysis today, the analysis is on the crude oil, i hope it will be useful to you. Crude has really surprised many traders since the end of last month, the crude oil is now stable with its weekly target of at least 500 pips, this is huge and great at the same time. Those traders that could make the position trading on the buying of the crude oil in the recent weeks will be very successful by now. I am seeing the crude oil having the huge dip at the point of 0.01. That was the level at which the instaforex complained of last month, i received the message actually from them, i was so appreciative about this, and with the compensation they gave to their traders that bought the crude oil at that time.

Going forward, the crude oil has being making the bullish movement after that low of this year at 0.01, it has being having the regular daily and weekly candlesticks structure that is bullish, nothing will stop the currency bullish sentient on the crude oil. And with all what the crude oil had done already, could you believe that this market just broken upwards the weekly chart trendline resistance point at 30.57. This means that longer term trending upward is what we will be expecting on the crude oil in the next few days to come. I am happy for this, the position traders on the long order will be so successful with this.

If the crude oil eventually get higher truly in the coming weeks, the destination target of this energy market is right at 68.06.

Greetings and respect to my dear friend. Yes of course dear friend your protection is too long. And crude oil continues to tap upwards and I think it will cross the resistance level of 35.16 and I think it will reach the level of 40.99. I think you provided that it could be correct and I agreed with your opinion dear. Thank you dear trader.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

dagul (05-22-2020), grasper (05-22-2020)

5. #12403 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,261 Times in 391 Posts

Dear mt5 traders,

dear grasper, I hope you are fine and making a good profit from your trading
      unfortunately the price go down today. Crude Oil move fast to 30.71, now the price still in 32.06. I have one Buy trade in floating loss condition. I hove this bearish only retrace and hope the price will back to up again. hope the price can fly higher then give me profit. good luck and do your due diligence before trading anything and keep take low risk to avoid margin call .
      Lets discuss in My trading Journal ..

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to dagul for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

7. #12404 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3839 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,608 Times in 7,149 Posts

Hello traders,
      Crude oil could be called the market of the month, the crude oil is just going up, it has moved more than 3000 pips from the lowest of the last month, that was not what i expected, the crude oil is really making the better attempts to still be up. What baffled me the most about the crude oil is that it is working so well in relation to larger time frames, and it is moving up in defiant of the overbought condition in the crude oil market at all time. I love the fact that many traders that are not the reversal traders would have made their good money by simply buying and leaving the crude oil for so long, i do not still believe that the crude oil will be stopping this any time soon, but i know that the overbought condition on the lower and the larger time frames of the crude oil will still force this market down no matter what, it is only a matter of time.

Technically on the weekly chart of the crude oil, it is now the market that will reach farther price on the chart. It is set to be trending to the destination target of 68.08, it will certainly be making the buy without anything disturbing it much, except for regular retracement. The crude oil has broken the trendline resistance point of 30.57 on the weekly chart, this is my priority. It is my priority in line with the regular and strong bullish candlestick structure on the daily time frame of crude oil, this will make the crude oil to rise further this month, it will then target 68.08.

8. The following 13 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (05-22-2020), Akberahmed (05-22-2020), ARD (05-22-2020), ayan555 (05-22-2020), Bibig (05-22-2020), ForexRider (05-22-2020), global20 (05-22-2020), hayzee19 (05-22-2020), Manoo1010 (05-22-2020), MISSFX (05-22-2020), mytrade (05-22-2020), ola4real (05-22-2020), valour01 (05-22-2020)

9. #12405 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,935 Times in 1,913 Posts

Hello traders,
      Crude oil could be called the market of the month, the crude oil is just going up, it has moved more than 3000 pips from the lowest of the last month, that was not what i expected, the crude oil is really making the better attempts to still be up. What baffled me the most about the crude oil is that it is working so well in relation to larger time frames, and it is moving up in defiant of the overbought condition in the crude oil market at all time. I love the fact that many traders that are not the reversal traders would have made their good money by simply buying and leaving the crude oil for so long, i do not still believe that the crude oil will be stopping this any time soon, but i know that the overbought condition on the lower and the larger time frames of the crude oil will still force this market down no matter what, it is only a matter of time.

Technically on the weekly chart of the crude oil, it is now the market that will reach farther price on the chart. It is set to be trending to the destination target of 68.08, it will certainly be making the buy without anything disturbing it much, except for regular retracement. The crude oil has broken the trendline resistance point of 30.57 on the weekly chart, this is my priority. It is my priority in line with the regular and strong bullish candlestick structure on the daily time frame of crude oil, this will make the crude oil to rise further this month, it will then target 68.08.

Crude oil exchanging diary as you don't talk about great cost moving yesterday since yesterday we see Crude oil bullish minute above 68.08 market still shut over this cost and now I am expecting in one week from now Crude oil move more up and it can't I am expecting each individual from this gathering expecting same and United States dollar declining its development so we can expect bullish development in Crude oil.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD for this useful post.

Akberahmed (05-22-2020), grasper (05-22-2020)

11. #12406 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,798 Times in 5,111 Posts

Hello traders,

I think now the price of the Oil will declines again because the target that you showing is not so much easy and the Oil will not be expensive suddenly because still the more countries are in the lock down and that's why the Oil demand is very low and now from the currnet resistance the Oil price will declines now so I will suggest to short it.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Akberahmed (05-22-2020), grasper (05-22-2020)

13. #12407 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,970 Times in 4,822 Posts

Hello traders,

Your update for crude oil is looking very good and mate I can see your knowledge and your lines of so good, mate now I just want to give you my idea for trade and for price in crude oil, mate I don't think crude oil move so much up and today if you notice crude oil move more then 300 pips down and mate you know fundamental analysis about crude oil so I support for sell trade now in crude oil and I am thinking that crude oil move 25$ and I am not go for buy trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

grasper (05-22-2020)

15. #12408 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,661 Times in 2,913 Posts

Hello traders,

hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on crude oil,i do agree with you on this, with the market of crude oil at the value of 31.64 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish but i think it will bounce back at the next resistance line line today and follow the bullish trend to about 33.50 before the end of the day, i dont see this market falling the more today. i will advice we buy this market today and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

grasper (05-22-2020)

17. #12409 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,384 Times in 1,180 Posts

Hello traders,

Hello dear Trader. How are you? I am sure that you are fine and doing much well to make analysis with your fundamental and technical knowledge. With the resistance then seen next at the large rate gap from March, starting at $39.70 and tensive up to $45.50. WTI rallies 5% to unfazed, ruddy monthly tops above $31, focus on expiry disport. All the best friend and good luck for your next analysis, because I will be wait for your analysis.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yellowstone For This Useful Post:

grasper (05-22-2020)

19. #12410 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,514 Times in 5,319 Posts

Hello traders,

Morning mate, even though that movement is still a wild dream, based on what is happening around the world. But I still agree with your analysis because I don't see crude oil crashing anytime soon. Personally I think the benchmark for crude oil in the future will be $40 dollars so buying from the current price is a good option.
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

grasper (05-22-2020), Yellowstone (05-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1241 of 1300 ... 1236 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1246 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 20