• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1395 of 1463 ... 1390 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1400 ...
    Results 13,941 to 13,950 of 14625

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #13941 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      My dears, trading the Eurusd these days is not easy, but the traders with better insights will still always know the true direction of the market. On the daily chart as shown below, the 10SMA and 14SMA are both bearish on Eurusd, the two valid indicators are at 1.1250 and 1.1279 respectively. They are the green and blue lines at the same time. To the extent that the 10SMA which is the blue line was the one that rejected the price of Eurusd lower on Thursday. More sell is expected of Eurusd this week, the stochastic oscillator is bearish on Eurusd too. This can lead Eurusd to 1.1028 soon. Good luck

Attachment 217906
      hello
      I watch a weekly time. Only here I have not so unambiguously with the decline. Three hairpins is certainly good, but it may well go up from the new week. Because it began to form a zig-zag, if you switch to a linear view, it can be suspected. I would suggest that we’ll hang around in the range for about three weeks, and then in the third week we’ll fly down and go deeper. But if we go down from the current ones, it will also be nice, but I have some doubts about this. On a monthly time, the price has not yet touched the upper border of the channel, and for a good reaction, you would need to touch it, as this fits with the weekly option, then you can go lower later. Somehow so schematically I see

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

grasper (06-28-2020), Unregistered (5)

3. #13942 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,655 Times in 7,798 Posts

Hi dears, Usdchf is now getting weaker and weaker, i am happy for the fact that i could see a very plain market that is very light in its dispensations to risk. I am bearish on Usdchf, the weekly chart of this pair is bearish in pattern, the daily chart and the 4 hour charts are forming for candlestick patterns that are bearish, that will surely help us to make the best deals out of this market. Above all, the Usdchf had breakout below the trend line support of the 4 hour chart at 0.9472, this will help this pair to be more pressured, and the take profit level on it will be at 0.9413 as suggested by my trend line indicator.

If that level is broken up again, more sell view will be rekindled on Usdchf this week. Good luck..

4. The following 11 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-29-2020), global20 (06-29-2020), hafsa (06-29-2020), iqrash1989 (06-29-2020), Manoo1010 (06-29-2020), ola4real (06-29-2020), rezwanfx (06-29-2020), SweetRose (06-29-2020), Unregistered (1), valour01 (06-29-2020), Youcefstyles (06-29-2020)

5. #13943 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dears, Usdchf is now getting weaker and weaker, i am happy for the fact that i could see a very plain market that is very light in its dispensations to risk. I am bearish on Usdchf, the weekly chart of this pair is bearish in pattern, the daily chart and the 4 hour charts are forming for candlestick patterns that are bearish, that will surely help us to make the best deals out of this market. Above all, the Usdchf had breakout below the trend line support of the 4 hour chart at 0.9472, this will help this pair to be more pressured, and the take profit level on it will be at 0.9413 as suggested by my trend line indicator.

If that level is broken up again, more sell view will be rekindled on Usdchf this week. Good luck..

bro, for a limited sell option I think it can still be taken but for the long term I think this pair still has the potential to be back in a bullish trend. Moreover, the fundamental sentiment has strongly influenced the movement so far. and as long as the trade war conflict is still unfinished the sense of price strengthening in the foreseeable future is still very likely to occur, what else if a recession occurs certainly this will probably strengthen the movement of the previous bullish trend

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ArfaKareem786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

7. #13944 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,148 Times in 3,445 Posts

USDCHF is in a Bullish trend where a bullish setup is seen on tf h4 On the daily time frame the buy signal has also emerged, meaning that between time frame Daily and H4 are moving in harmony, however, at the close of the Saturday market the price has not succeeded in breaking through the weekly resistance, even though the buy option is still the best choice, by looking at the reaction that occurs at time frame H1 to validate the trend on time frame H4.

8. #13945 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,840 Times in 8,751 Posts

Hi mate, USDCHF is now trending down, i know this has being happening since the past few weeks. You can see the weekly chart to see what i am trying to say, and the end will be helpful to those traders that can make money trough this asset. I love the fact that the USDCHF broken gain below 0.9501, and since the bullish correction of last week was strong, the USDCHF could still not break below it, and i could see the best sell order to target 0.9402 on USDCHF this week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

grasper (06-29-2020)

10. #13946 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,471 Times in 5,422 Posts

Dear how are you as I notice you are not much active on forum in these days are you ok? Now your update is showing a good down move in USDCHF and mate yes in h4 chart we see down move but mate if you see now USDCHF as right at its opening level and mate it is good which you show as you are looking for down move in usdchf which is good and mate in daily chart usdchf face weak support at .9450 and if this support break then USDCHF move down to .9300 so mate good luck for your trade.
      "Satisfaction is more important then your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

grasper (06-29-2020)

12. #13947 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam o alaikum bro. I hope that you are fine happy and safe at home. Your analysis is quite interestingUSDCHF is in a Bullish trend where a bullish setup is seen on tf h4 On the daily time frame the buy signal has also emerged, meaning that between time frame Daily and H4 are moving in harmony, however, at the close of the Saturday market the price has not succeeded in breaking through the weekly resistance, even though the buy option is still the best choice, by looking at the reaction that occurs at time frame H1 to validate the trend on time frame H4.Pray for me guys that I can close my trades with some handsome profit. Happy trading mates!thanku very much and be profitable.

13. #13948 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1040 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,018 Times in 4,144 Posts

hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on USDCHF, with the market at the value of 0.9472 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is going bearish and i think it will continue to fall to about 0.9430 before the end of the day, i don`t see this market going bullish today, i will advice we sell this market and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to valour01 for this useful post.

grasper (06-29-2020), hafsa (06-29-2020)

15. #13949 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,013 Times in 332 Posts

Hi friend good noon . As per you analysis on Usdchf it is true that it is bearing bearish movement and its value had become weaker as compared to its history so keeping in mind its candlelines it will continue its downward movement and at this point traders can get benefit of its simple movement pattern and can earn profits.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to iqrash1989 for this useful post.

grasper (06-29-2020), hafsa (06-29-2020)

17. #13950 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      393 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,585 Posts

as we can see that usd index was showing huge bullish momentum last week and price got down right now. i think price of USDCHF which can move over 0.9500 soon. today's range was still from 0.9445-0.9479 level. this is really improvident to check USD news today which can impact heavily into USDCHF also.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

grasper (06-29-2020), hafsa (06-29-2020), SweetRose (06-29-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1395 of 1463 ... 1390 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1400 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 24