• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1397 of 1463 ... 1392 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1402 ...
    Results 13,961 to 13,970 of 14625

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #13961 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      612 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,715 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Dear traders, A lot has happens today in the market of the Eurusd, this pair will continue to make the buy trade, and i know that with the strong bullish candlesticks pattern on the daily chart of Eurusd, there is no way this pair will not be going upward. Another thing is that the strong support level at 1.1197 was the first reason why the Eurusd started trending higher since last week Friday, you can see what this pair is still doing till now, more buy will happen on Eurusd this week, and i know that the best of the Eurusd is to make the take profits at 1.1347 as its trends higher. I am happy that i could see this beautiful bullish pattern on Eurusd, i am certainly in for this. Good luck..

Hello grasper, I think the EURUSD will continue going bearish now after price has bounce from the resistance at 1.1285 it could continue dive down till it hits the lower support level at 1.1206 which is about 50 pips from the current price

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to Rosemary for this useful post.

Eva4ever (07-01-2020), grasper (06-29-2020), hafsa (06-29-2020), Kingbizzle (07-02-2020), Mt5Player (06-29-2020), tahir ahmed (06-29-2020), Techie (07-02-2020), Unregistered (8), Veralee (06-29-2020)

3. #13962 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,272 Times in 1,563 Posts

Dear traders, A lot has happens today in the market of the Eurusd, this pair will continue to make the buy trade, and i know that with the strong bullish candlesticks pattern on the daily chart of Eurusd, there is no way this pair will not be going upward. Another thing is that the strong support level at 1.1197 was the first reason why the Eurusd started trending higher since last week Friday, you can see what this pair is still doing till now, more buy will happen on Eurusd this week, and i know that the best of the Eurusd is to make the take profits at 1.1347 as its trends higher. I am happy that i could see this beautiful bullish pattern on Eurusd, i am certainly in for this. Good luck..

Euro USD in Delhi time frame moving to bullish side I see the moment in Delhi time frame and h4 time frame but I hope this is no strong confirmation if we see the pattern and if we try trend line then there is clearly down set up so I hope in this week this paper will again move to some down position so I hope it will soon full back to downside

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

grasper (06-29-2020), hafsa (06-29-2020)

5. #13963 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Helo dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i am agree with your analysis this currency pair is showing bullish trend and it is buy trade on Eurusd and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that Eurusd will move according to your analysis

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Huma11 for this useful post.

hafsa (06-29-2020), tahir ahmed (06-29-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #13964 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,927 Times in 8,367 Posts

Hello my dear beautiful Honorable Friend good evening. Very good and positive for your trading analysis. I am really appreciate with you. In my review the details of Eurusd of the mentioned levels and the expected targets is very good and positive for a good trade start as per my report. As per expected my trading range for today is between 1.08616 support and 1.14248 resistance.

The expected trend for next working day going to down trend under the bellow side and hit the price within short time 1.11870 or 1.10864 or more down trend.
      Kindly Open my Latest Journal Update

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14700848

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

grasper (06-29-2020), tahir ahmed (06-29-2020)

9. #13965 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 3,303 Posts

EUR USD was moving upward but at evening it started reversal moment. According to my thinking you need direction and I want to tell you that once again made strong in analysis of this currency pair because your opinion dollar is falling down and it will move to the selling site and it will reach at a level of 1.1100

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir ahmed For This Useful Post:

grasper (06-29-2020)

11. #13966 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,253 Times in 2,007 Posts

On p, you shared your very special analysis about the eurousd, because it made its trend downwards very good to the previous one too, it will now go upwards because a lot of oil has gone up and

12. #13967 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,399 Times in 1,677 Posts

yes, the eur/usd currency combination keeps moving to the upside and as a matter of fact i see the longer term favours a rising eur/usd market. i expect price to build up till the psychological resistance 1.1500 is hit. i believe traders will do well to always buy the dips whenever they occur.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

grasper (06-29-2020), Neha ali (06-29-2020)

14. #13968 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,143 Times in 2,477 Posts

Congrats for that, you are really making good effort and I know you should be in good profit by now because the pair actually went as suggested. I was actually having double mind on buying the pair because I felt the support line has not being touched properly but this trade Simply confirms that, that isn't a must. I learnt from it even though I didn't place an order on it. Hopefully much more better opportunities will come and I hope to see more of your good works.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

grasper (06-29-2020)

16. #13969 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,358 Times in 2,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      yes, the eur/usd currency combination keeps moving to the upside and as a matter of fact i see the longer term favours a rising eur/usd market. i expect price to build up till the psychological resistance 1.1500 is hit. i believe traders will do well to always buy the dips whenever they occur.
      Yes dear friend you are absolutely right I am totally agree with your views that USD/EURpair provided negative trades yesterday to press level, as the price is affected by stochastic negativity, but it begins today with calm bullish bias in attempt to step above this level, which encourages us to keep the positive scenario that targets visiting level mainly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Neha ali For This Useful Post:

grasper (06-29-2020)

18. #13970 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,103 Times in 2,667 Posts

Hello friend, I analyzed this couple this morning. And my analysis went smoothly. The fact is that the EURUSD has a sharp decline from the level of 1.1280, in the long term I am targeting 1.1150. The target that you are talking about 1.1347 has been retested if you have to retest 3 times I think that's impossible.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
      There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron Nelson For This Useful Post:

grasper (06-29-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1397 of 1463 ... 1392 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1402 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 24