• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1722 of 1753 ... 1717 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1727 ...
    Results 17,211 to 17,220 of 17521

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #17211 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3387 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,006 Times in 5,475 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Dear traders,
      This week is still going well for me, I made the loss of $4.50 which was as a result of the trade of last week Friday that I closed this week, but quickly recovered the losses and made additional gain of $62.40. The week is still very fair and young likewise, I will be portraying more conservative style in order to
      preserve my bonus and still make the needed gains.

My view on gold
      :
      As from the beginning of this month, gold has being making the attempts to buy more than selling. That is why the weekly low of gold were both at 1902 and 1906 for the first and second weeks respectively. And the highs were 1991 and 1966 respectively also. Gold has being buying since this week starts, gold now made the buy above the 10&14sma level resistance at 1946, that breakout will surely be letting gold goes up along with its bullish candlestick pattern.

My target now on gold is at 2000, stop loss at 1942.

Attachment 275843
      Greetings mate,
      Congrats for this good amount of profit from the pound risky trade and earn more then $60 profit very big amount from the single trade, gold price analyses will test the assumed zone for 1968 which will give information with the indicators signal to hit the 1996 and pull back support moves will be test the 1950 best of luck mate.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14984354

2. 4 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

devil420 (09-15-2020), grasper (09-15-2020), Honey Bee (09-15-2020), mrsohel (09-15-2020)

3. #17212 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,339 Times in 5,039 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Dear traders,
      This week is still going well for me, I made the loss of $4.50 which was as a result of the trade of last week Friday that I closed this week, but quickly recovered the losses and made additional gain of $62.40. The week is still very fair and young likewise, I will be portraying more conservative style in order to

My view on gold
      :
      As from the beginning of this month, gold has being making the attempts to buy more than selling. That is why the weekly low of gold were both at 1902 and 1906 for the first and second weeks respectively. And the highs were 1991 and 1966 respectively also. Gold has being buying since this week starts, gold now made the buy above the 10&14sma level resistance at 1946, that breakout will surely be letting gold goes up along with its bullish candlestick pattern.

Attachment 275843
      Good job mate , you bought GBPUSD with big lot size and you closed the trade in the right time .On gold i see on the hourly chart the price has already broken through the level of the middle line and now gold is already trading at the level of 1968.00, and as for me, there will probably be a takeaway if the price continues to decline to the 1910 support level again and it may go up to the level you indicated too but i think strong USD will push it down .
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

24/09/20 update

4. 3 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

devil420 (09-15-2020), grasper (09-15-2020), mrsohel (09-15-2020)

5. #17213 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Dear traders,

My view on gold
      :

Attachment 275843
      Congratulation man this is a very big amount of profit $57 is extremely a high profit for me. so keep it up and make more profit without getting Margin Call. I have already got Margin Call with silver selling yesterday. as per your Gold analysis I can see price of gold is staying at 1971 right now and immediate resistance which is 1973 if these resistance breaks now then we can see there is a chance that it can continue over $2000.

6. 3 users say Thank You to mrsohel for this useful post.

devil420 (09-15-2020), global20 (09-15-2020), grasper (09-15-2020)

7. #17214 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,682 Times in 1,036 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear traders,

My view on gold
      :

Attachment 275843
      Hello my lovely traders of mt5 forex forum, first took my love and greetings. These days we are maximum busy in making profitable busines. As the time has come it has enter in its boundary and RSI is very closer to entering. In the same time it is at the resistance area. I follow bearish retracement to be completed. I mean, this is a really good time to put a selling exchange. thanks a lot to be with me.

8. 8 users say Thank You to iqrash1989 for this useful post.

devil420 (09-15-2020), Kurlas (09-17-2020), Miral ch (09-15-2020), Rouf clasra (09-17-2020), Unregistered (4)

9. #17215 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,051 Times in 454 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Weekly timeframe is showing bearish pressue. The candle formed is with quite large body than previous. Overall it may be taken as evening star which is 3 candle pattern.
      Here price action on 4H timeframe should be observed to see actual market intentions. Daily and weekly are not allowing instant buying orders at current market price. So wait for trade setup to reinforce and than pull trigger.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 4 users say Thank You to Gold Master for this useful post.

alexnder (09-17-2020), Dee Ex (09-17-2020), devil420 (09-15-2020), Munda 420 (09-16-2020)

11. #17216 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,749 Times in 1,836 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes you are right my dear friend your analyses about god is moving very fast and your analyses about god is very nice and right the movement of gold is very fast into the market as you saying.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Hussnainirshad for this useful post.

devil420 (09-15-2020), Miral ch (09-15-2020)

13. #17217 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,274 Times in 248 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear traders,

My view on gold
      :

Attachment 275843
      hi mate congratulations that your trade is going in good direction. Although the loss of nzdusd pair is very less but despite that you are making good profit on gbpusd pair. The gold prices are bullish and will remain bullish on this week ends. Because the metals are trending now and we may see the up trend in silver and gold also.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to devil420 For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-15-2020)

15. #17218 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,697 Times in 1,090 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear traders,

My view on gold
      :

Attachment 275843
      Wow, you made such a decent profit from your Gbp/Usc trading, you had a perfect timing and a good price to enter the buy and also a good lot size and this made you to bag in such decent profit. Congratulations.
      For Gold I see that there is hindrance to the upside and price is at a ranging high so I see it going down most likely.

16. 6 users say Thank You to Becky22 for this useful post.

Eva4ever (09-17-2020), grasper (09-15-2020), Jennykoko (09-18-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #17219 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,496 Times in 9,646 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning 🌞
      I see this week as a blessing forme, all my trades are just coming positive. On Monday, I made more than $62.00 profit, I made withdrawal of the gain and got my withdrawal. Yesterday again, I made the profit of $85.20, that was spectacular in my buy trend of Gbpusd pair. I afterwards made a withdrawal request as you can see see it on my image posted below. I did not withdraw the total profit, I just filed for the withdrawal of $63.93 from the total profit sun. I hope it will continue like this.

My view on Eurusd:
      To be honest with you, I think Eurusd is switching direction, this pair is making reversal. The daily timeframe is now bearish in sentiment, weekly chart will join this bearish pattern when it goes below 1.1826 support. That can force Eurusd to go back down to Target 1.1752 low of last week.

I will continue to wait for the outcome of Eurusd today.

Name: Screenshot_20200915-214949.png Views: 1236 Size: 94.8 KB

18. #17220 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,530 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Good morning 🌞
      I see this week as a blessing forme, all my trades are just coming positive. On Monday, I made more than $62.00 profit, I made withdrawal of the gain and got my withdrawal. Yesterday again, I made the profit of $85.20, that was spectacular in my buy trend of Gbpusd pair. I afterwards made a withdrawal request as you can see see it on my image posted below. I did not withdraw the total profit, I just filed for the withdrawal of $63.93 from the total profit sun. I hope it will continue like this.

My view on Eurusd:
      To be honest with you, I think Eurusd is switching direction, this pair is making reversal. The daily timeframe is now bearish in sentiment, weekly chart will join this bearish pattern when it goes below 1.1826 support. That can force Eurusd to go back down to Target 1.1752 low of last week.

I will continue to wait for the outcome of Eurusd today.

Attachment 276331
      Wow! This is a big profit you made with your trading account. You had big buy and big buy hunt a big profit. I hope you are very much delighted with your performance. No word before giving you a thank you special. Congratulations and many, many thanks for your good business. My dear gbp/usd and eur/usd now again move to the downside you can take risk again and can earn money.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

19. 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), grasper (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1722 of 1753 ... 1717 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1727 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 29