• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1849 of 1880 ... 1844 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1854 ...
    Results 18,481 to 18,490 of 18799

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #18481 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp has a reputation beyond repute ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,253 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLife     
      In a case where the GBP/USD sellers keep the reins past-1.2805, they need to break the 1.2800 threshold before challenging the previous month’s low near 1.2675.
      Alternatively, any recoveries below a horizontal trend line from October 6, at 1.3000 now, can be considered ephemeral. Though, intermediate bounces to 1.2945/50 can’t be ruled out.
      It should, however, be noted that the GBP/USD bulls will aim for the monthly top close to 1.3085 after crossing the aforementioned trend line resistance.
      Before closing market wee see that market make good movement and gbpusd touch 1.3000 now my analysis is after opening market on Monday we will see good bullish movement and this pair will make strong bullish movement buy this pair and take profit on 1.3200

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ajmalvipp For This Useful Post:

grasper (10-17-2020)

3. #18482 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3487 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,607 Times in 5,910 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Brilliant Mt5 forex traders,

I am here now to update my journal on my withdrawal success this week.

I am happy to have completed there withdraw this week, is that not awesome? I made the upload of the Litecoin payment I got from Instaforex in addition to this post. For those who don't know the value of Litecoin, the withdrawal were $64+, $33+ and 70+. The total sum of the withdrawal is average of $168+, this is great. I received the last withdrawal of $70+ this morning, so I am grateful to God and Instaforex.

Eurusd review
      :

I still see sell trend for Eurusd, this is a long-term trend that will be greeted with range movements and volatility. Meaning that Eurusd market would be full and choppy today. The next entry level for sell order is at 1.1728 trend resistance on the daily timeframe. Use your stop loss today and be sure you plan good risk management with it.

Take care, Bye.

Attachment 289880
      Greetings mate,
      Congrats for this good amount of profit it will be big reward for this week trading results to test the market, EURUSD ranging price zone will test the support for 1.1690 this week which will give analyses to test the assumed level for 1.600 then give pull back resistance long moves at 1.1870 need to take patience with our trades and earn profit.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15105975

4. 3 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

grasper (10-17-2020), Honey Bee (10-17-2020), majaher (10-17-2020)

5. #18483 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7732 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,500 Times in 8,253 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

I am happy to have completed there withdraw this week, is that not awesome? I made the upload of the Litecoin payment I got from Instaforex in addition to this post. For those who don't know the value of Litecoin, the withdrawal were $64+, $33+ and 70+. The total sum of the withdrawal is average of $168+, this is great. I received the last withdrawal of $70+ this morning, so I am grateful to God and Instaforex.

Eurusd review
      :

I still see sell trend for Eurusd, this is a long-term trend that will be greeted with range movements and volatility. Meaning that Eurusd market would be full and choppy today. The next entry level for sell order is at 1.1728 trend resistance on the daily timeframe. Use your stop loss today and be sure you plan good risk management with it.

Take care, Bye.

Attachment 289880
      Hi dear,
      Many congratulations for the multiple withdraw get in this week it will be handsome amount and great achievement for all over the week trading, eurusd floating price break the support channel which will give confirmation for the holding trades at 1.1633 and reverse resistance moves with the weak index price channel at 1.1799 use small lot size and then predict the high moves of market good luck.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

grasper (10-17-2020), majaher (10-17-2020), SweetRose (10-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #18484 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5024 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,439 Times in 10,389 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends and trader,

Gbpusd made the strong sell this week, it was unable to move more than 1.3063 this week in its bullish trend aggression. But made the strong bearish wave that cause that caused it to achieve the low of 1.2862 this week. I remain a seller on Gbpusd Andi know that the weekly candlestick pattern that had been formed now would be stronger next week because it's full bearish price action woul be unveiled fully.

Gbpusd on weekly chart with moving averages of 10Sma at 1.3016 and 14Sma at 1.2969 was breakout, and strong sell below the trend line support at 1.3047 on the daily timeframe had caused a fast seeking on Gbpusd which will not stop selling for the rest of the next week. My target goes down to at least 1.2616 weekly chart trend line support itself.

Do take care and have a loveliest weekend.

Name: Screenshot_20201017-071746.png Views: 816 Size: 98.4 KB
      MY LATEST/TODAY'S JOURNAL UPDATE

8. #18485 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,158 Times in 838 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends and trader,

Gbpusd made the strong sell this week, it was unable to move more than 1.3063 this week in its bullish trend aggression. But made the strong bearish wave that cause that caused it to achieve the low of 1.2862 this week. I remain a seller on Gbpusd Andi know that the weekly candlestick pattern that had been formed now would be stronger next week because it's full bearish price action woul be unveiled fully.

Gbpusd on weekly chart with moving averages of 10Sma at 1.3016 and 14Sma at 1.2969 was breakout, and strong sell below the trend line support at 1.3047 on the daily timeframe had caused a fast seeking on Gbpusd which will not stop selling for the rest of the next week. My target goes down to at least 1.2616 weekly chart trend line support itself.

Attachment 290232
      Greeting and have a nice trade my dear Grasper, i would like to say thank you for your effort give analysis on GBUSD and right now at H1 timeframe actually the price above moving average periode 14 and also RSI indicator below 50%, thats means in the bearish trend so we can find a good setup only selling for today and dont forget to always use properly lots also takeprofit and stoplose, have a nice week.

9. 8 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

Unregistered (8)

10. #18486 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman has a brilliant future Jackman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      199 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,763 Times in 957 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends and trader,

Attachment 290232
      gbp usd has the potential to strengthen again. because we can see that currently the movement of gbp usd is still quite limited with the appearance of a small consolidation. because if the price doesn't reverse with the appearance of a large bearish candle, it indicates that the next movement will move up. therefore we have to wait and look for opportunities to make purchases because when it strengthens, gbp usd will move quite a lot and will provide potential profits if we enter at the right time.

11. 2 users say Thank You to Jackman for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

12. #18487 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,089 Times in 502 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Eurusd review
      :

Take care, Bye.

Attachment 289880
      Price couldn't break support and consolidating now near it. I'm waiting that price can make uptrend. We can open long position and take resistance (1.17750) as a nearest target.
      Please is my recent trading journal.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

13. #18488 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Asifbhatti will become famous soon enough Asifbhatti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Greetings mate,
      Congrats for this good amount of profit it will be big reward for this week trading results to test the market, EURUSD ranging price zone will test the support for 1.1690 this week which will give analyses to test the assumed level for 1.600 then give pull back resistance long moves at 1.1870 need to take patience with our trades and earn profit.
      Hello dear matesHello mate hope you are well and enjoying your trading. I show your analysis and i also think it will be continue go up for target. Because i show it just try to go down after reject the level and try to go down and hit the bearish level. then it again try to go up and now stay on bullish trend line. which are says it will be hit the upper level. If it can broke this level then it will be hit 175 pips very quickly. Best of luck for good trading.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. #18489 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10544 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,972 Times in 6,732 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Dear friends and trader,

Attachment 290232
      My thinking is same like you because i feel that the weekly chart is in the bearish mode and for that the pair any moment can fall down towards the 1.2800 level again and may be we can see some more deeper correction here .I am now thinking of selling this pair and hope next week it will be some 150-200 pips down side .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (10-17-2020)

16. #18490 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,721 Times in 8,283 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends and trader,

Attachment 290232
      At on your weekly chart I am seeing the price started the declination from that upper moving averages which period does not matter, seems next week also this will resumed the selling but if you are a bulls than you should wait for the crossover of the moving averages, I am with the bulls because my bollinger band indicator is showing me a bullish signal next.
      USD.CAD Analysis:
      Journal Update 10/24/2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

Late night (10-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1849 of 1880 ... 1844 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1854 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 32