to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1905 of 1909 ... 1900 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 ...
Results 19,041 to 19,050 of 19090

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #19041 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,183 Times in 3,140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
    Dear traders, greetings to you and I welcome you to my journal today.

FEW HAPPENING THAT COULD IMPACT THE FINANCIAL MARKET

Covid-19 related
    Covid-19 pandemic continues to ravage the world with many countries closing their chores and many more are making one policy and another to contain the spread of this plague as it negatively affects various countries economy and that of the world at large. Although the news of vaccines successful creation was a welcome development, this has not further helped economies.

On the market side, the global stocks went down on Tuesday after the brief hike on Monday, as US index, Dow Jones, S&P 500, NASDAQ composite finished yesterday at loss. Gold tried to buy, but sold-off later, even the OPEC and OPEC+ meetings failed to save the price of crude oil.

What these mean is that the successful vaccine development is a medium-term and long-term achievement, the world economy is still plagued at present, this is making the global recession" worse that economists are now likening it to the "Great depression". Even the FED Chairman, Mr. Jerome Powell says last week that the economy will recover, but wouldn't be the one "we used to know", that sentence is huge and of concern. US retail sales released yesterday was far bad than previous, this shows that consumers are not willing to spend much due to the economy situation.

Brexit related and others
    The hope of Brexit deal is helping GBP and EUR since Mr. David Frost which is the UK's Chief Brexit Negotiators hints that shortly there would be a deal between UK and EU. This alone might cause the higher rise on Gbpusd and Eurusd in the remaining days of of this month.

In addition, greenback might want to enter into another trouble with FED Chairman, Mr. Jerome Powell indicating US bond buying in November. This might make Gbpusd and Eurusd go even higher.

TODAY'S ECONOMIC CALENDAR
    At 1:30PM GMT today, Consumer Price Index (CPI) news is scheduled for CAD. Higher value released greater than the forecast value of 0.2% is good for the Canada's economy.

It's worth noting that others news are of low impact, don't waste much time on them.

Attachment 299895
    Attachment 299896

GBPUSD OUTLOOK
    There has been many factors helping Gbpusd to rise, some of them are the hope of Covid-19 vaccine that UK-based company called AstraZeneca is about to develop with high promise. The Brexit deal optimism is another reason.

On the technical chart, daily timeframe of Gbpusd is bullish in outlook as today's candlestick of this pair is equally bullish. Gbpusd is expected to ride further since the sentiment of higher chart readers of this is bullish trend. The 14Sma at 1.3130 and 1.3194 were also broken higher yesterday. These levels are now providing a good support for Gbpusd.

So, Continue to buy Gbpusd above 1.3194 support. I expect this pair to climb higher to 1.3300 today, before making another journey towards 1.3400 area this week. Stop loss at 1.3194.

Attachment 299897

ACCOUNT UPDATE
    I am happy to wake up to my account replenishment this morning. This is a relieving action. Many thanks to Instaforex company that made this possible.

Please see details below:
    Attachment 299898
    Hello dear graspher good evening, wao that's very great. You are a genius my dear friend I am so happy to see your weekly bonus which value is almost 441$. This is amazing, my account is also happy after to accumulation of 359$. This newly updated system is working perfectly I hope in the next coming days we will see more improvements in the system. You are absolutely right my dear, the whole world is infected by COVID-19, so the market fears are still alive. The things will take time to recover and stable it's position.

Now let's come to your technical analysis of gbpusd which is so good. I agree with your analysis of gbpusd. The pound/dollar is moving within asending channel since October. Today it's price is significantly trading in an upward direction. Gbpusd is being traded by bulls power. Now currently price is floating near at 1.3287 which break the resistance level at 1.3271. I expect, when price will retest the level of 1.3271 as support then the possibilities to open buy deals would be better. Use minimum lot size to manage your multiple trades and follow the rules related to money management. Good luck.

IMG_20201118_160001_313.jpg
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146833

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlane For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-18-2020)

3. #19042 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5698 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,768 Times in 10,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning traders,

Markets are now calm after US election and news on Covid-19 vaccine which brought relieve to global market and individuals. Yesterday though, Pfizer announced again that their vaccine now has 95% success rate after completion. Global markets only reacted differently to it, but wasn't much as before. The markes seem bored with headlines, rather than actions, because Pfizer and Moderna will still have to file for "Emergency Usage Authorization" before the vaccines could be distributed with little effect this year.

World's economists and Central bankers are concerned about the post-coronavirus effects and responses towards it, while many warned that the Covid-19 vaccine will have little effect on economies until second half of next year.

These make markets somewhat calm as it is the fight between plague and hope, the reality is still lacking.

It was also reported that the chairman of market and investment strategy at JPMorgan Asset Management, Mr. Michael Cembalest warned of the dictatorial behaviour of Mr Donald Trump, and how it could remotely affect the markets towards January 20,2021 and before. We should be watchful of that.

TODAY'S MARKET MOOD
    US stocks are not doing well today, Dow Jones, S&P 500, NASDAQ composite etc. are going down, with Nikkei 225 joining them amongst the Asian stocks. European stocks are doing well today with FTSE and DAX posting 0.31% and 0.52% gains respectively. US index is gradually going down today, just as WTI and Brent crude oil down by -0.77% and -0.41% respectively.

See picture below for more knowledge:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bloomberg.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	300277
    Picture source: Bloomberg

ECONOMIC CALENDAR
    Today at 1:30am, Australia's Employment Change and Unemployment change was released, both news were positive for economy.

At 2:30PM, ADP Non-farm Manufacturing index is due for release. If the released value is higher than -240.8k, it is good for economy.

Again at 2:40PM, US has news of Philly Fed Manufacturing index (Higher than forecast value is good for economy) and Unemployment Claims (Lesser than forecast value is good for economy)

At 4:00PM, ECB president will speak (More hawkish statement is good for economy), with CB Leading Index (Higher than forecast value is good for economy).

These are the most important news today.

Please note that all times are in GMT+1

Name:	1605766538644_news.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	300245

OUTLOOK OF US INDEX
    US index made a little a little gap as it opened today. It's selling gradually to refill the gap, but this is at the low pace, that has caused many charts of this market to have conflicting reports.

I will like to focus on 4 hour chart today, on this chart, US index is still bullish with the candlestick pattern, this pair is above the average price level of 10Sma and 14Sma at 92.35. There is tendency for US index to rise today, except for a fall beloww 92.35.

Trade Scenarios
    Buy US index at 92.40, Stop loss at 92.40 and Take profit at 92.75. Alternatively, Sell at 92.30, Stop loss at 93.45 and Take profit at 93.00.

Goodluck..

Name:	Screenshot_20201119-071421.png
Views:	438
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	300243

ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES
    I made two trades on Gbpusd yesterday, they were successful with aggravate profit of $79.50. I then proceeded to make a withdrawal of 1.08LTC. That amount was $79.14.

I will update on the withdrawal status tomorrow

See below picture for details

Name:	GU TRADE GANGAN.PNG
Views:	31
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	300246

Name:	WITH.PNG
Views:	31
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	300248

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

Tacaz (11-19-2020)

5. #19043 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,819 Times in 923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Good morning traders,

Markets are now calm after US election and news on Covid-19 vaccine which brought relieve to global market and individuals. Yesterday though, Pfizer announced again that their vaccine now has 95% success rate after completion. Global markets only reacted differently to it, but wasn't much as before. The markes seem bored with headlines, rather than actions, because Pfizer and Moderna will still have to file for "Emergency Usage Authorization" before the vaccines could be distributed with little effect this year.

World's economists and Central bankers are concerned about the post-coronavirus effects and responses towards it, while many warned that the Covid-19 vaccine will have little effect on economies until second half of next year.

These make markets somewhat calm as it is the fight between plague and hope, the reality is still lacking.

It was also reported that the chairman of market and investment strategy at JPMorgan Asset Management, Mr. Michael Cembalest warned of the dictatorial behaviour of Mr Donald Trump, and how it could remotely affect the markets towards January 20,2021 and before. We should be watchful of that.

TODAY'S MARKET MOOD
    US stocks are not doing well today, Dow Jones, S&P 500, NASDAQ composite etc. are going down, with Nikkei 225 joining them amongst the Asian stocks. European stocks are doing well today with FTSE and DAX posting 0.31% and 0.52% gains respectively. US index is gradually going down today, just as WTI and Brent crude oil down by -0.77% and -0.41% respectively.

See picture below for more knowledge:

Attachment 300277
    Picture source: Bloomberg

ECONOMIC CALENDAR
    Today at 1:30am, Australia's Employment Change and Unemployment change was released, both news were positive for economy.

At 2:30PM, ADP Non-farm Manufacturing index is due for release. If the released value is higher than -240.8k, it is good for economy.

Again at 2:40PM, US has news of Philly Fed Manufacturing index (Higher than forecast value is good for economy) and Unemployment Claims (Lesser than forecast value is good for economy)

At 4:00PM, ECB president will speak (More hawkish statement is good for economy), with CB Leading Index (Higher than forecast value is good for economy).

These are the most important news today.

Please note that all times are in GMT+1

Attachment 300245

OUTLOOK OF US INDEX
    US index made a little a little gap as it opened today. It's selling gradually to refill the gap, but this is at the low pace, that has caused many charts of this market to have conflicting reports.

I will like to focus on 4 hour chart today, on this chart, US index is still bullish with the candlestick pattern, this pair is above the average price level of 10Sma and 14Sma at 92.35. There is tendency for US index to rise today, except for a fall beloww 92.35.

Trade Scenarios
    Buy US index at 92.40, Stop loss at 92.40 and Take profit at 92.75. Alternatively, Sell at 92.30, Stop loss at 93.45 and Take profit at 93.00.

Goodluck..

Attachment 300243

ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES
    I made two trades on Gbpusd yesterday, they were successful with aggravate profit of $79.50. I then proceeded to make a withdrawal of 1.08LTC. That amount was $79.14.

I will update on the withdrawal status tomorrow

See below picture for details

Attachment 300246
    Attachment 300248
    Hi mate grasper,Congrats for a making grabbed profit on the GBPUSD of the big amount $ 79.50.I hope your withdrawal request will process as soon as possible.Now days I see some members are getting decent profit.But unfortunately that I have not active in journal section. So thats why I have got disappointed bonus.

Forcast for EURUSD:

I think in trading the EURUSD currency pair I think there will be a downtrend wherein I think the price will downtrend until the price is 1.1800, down only 30 for now so I think the current price is very good to sell, therefore in my opinion it is very good for sold.
    Screenshot_20201119-112028_1605766848418.jpg

In my analysis on the way from the Time frame monthly where I see it seems that there will be a downtrend to the price of 1.1700, this is my prediction and hopefully this is not subjective, but I believe that for this month it is very strong sell. Until here, I hope this analysis and discussion can be in accordance with predictions

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacaz For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-19-2020)

7. #19044 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5698 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear traders, greetings to you. I will be going straight to the markets mood and outlooks as there are not much on the news headlines that could impact the market so well for now.

KEY MARKETS BEHAVIOR TODAY
    US stocks are doing well today, Dow Jones has moved up with 0.15%, S&P 500 gained 0.39%, NASDAQ composite gained 0.87% etc.. Yet, US index sells today. That is as European stocks are falling, Euro Stoxx down by -0.87%, FTSE down by -0.80%, DAX loses -0.88% etc.. Nikkei from the Asia Pacific down by -0.42%.

US dollar is generally weak cross the market boards, it will continue like that till the end of today. While WTI is at its opening price, the Brent Ice is at the low of -0.14%.

Please note that images are captured 2 hours ago as seen below:

Name:	bloomberg1.PNG
Views:	21
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	300644

Name:	bloomberg 2.PNG
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	300645
    Image source: Bloomberg

There are only four medium impact news today worth mentioning today.

At 8:00am today, Retail sales for UK would be released, a value better than -0.3% is good for the economy.

At 9.15am, ECB president, Christine Lagarde will speak at a meeting hosted by "European Banking Congress", More hawkish statements is good for EUR at this meeting.

Lastly, at 2:30PM Canada will release core retail sales and Retail sales figure. Released values higher than 0.0% and 0.2% respectively are good for Canada's economy.

Please note that all times are at GMT +1 format.

Name:	1605856278378_news.PNG
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	300648
    Image source: ************

USDCHF OUTLOOK FOR TODAY
    As US index is selling, it is normal for the Usdchf to be selling. The Covid-19 pandemic cases in US which surpassed 11 million cases, and the death cases caused by it that surpassed 250,000 will not make USD rise so much today, but falls till the end of this week. This will help Usdchf to sell further.

On the technical chart, Usdchf had sold since the beginning of today, it had the bearish trend judging by the daily timeframe candlestick. This pair is likewise below the 14Sma level at approximate value of 0.9110. This signals to me to sell Usdchf today, but the sell must be after a brief retracement higher to about 0.9107 level.

Recommended signal
    Sell Usdchf at 0.9107, Stop loss at 0.9140 and Take profit at 0.9055.

Name:	Screenshot_20201120-080652.png
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	300643

TRADING ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES

I received my withdrawal of $79.14 yesterday after my last update, a big thank you to Instaforex company for that.

I later made trades on Gbpusd and Eurusd as you can see in the below image. All went to be negative as the markets were indecisive in their yesterday's movements. I lost aggregate of $144. I will recover these losses very soon.

Name:	trades.PNG
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	300647

8. 3 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Forecastboy (11-20-2020), nadeemsadiq (11-20-2020), Waqas1007 (11-20-2020)

9. #19045 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    256 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear traders, greetings to you. I will be going straight to the markets mood and outlooks as there are not much on the news headlines that could impact the market so well for now.

US stocks are doing well today, Dow Jones has moved up with 0.15%, S&P 500 gained 0.39%, NASDAQ composite gained 0.87% etc.. Yet, US index sells today. That is as European stocks are falling, Euro Stoxx down by -0.87%, FTSE down by -0.80%, DAX loses -0.88% etc.. Nikkei from the Asia Pacific down by -0.42%.

US dollar is generally weak cross the market boards, it will continue like that till the end of today. While WTI is at its opening price, the Brent Ice is at the low of -0.14%.

Attachment 300644
    Attachment 300645

At 8:00am today, Retail sales for UK would be released, a value better than -0.3% is good for the economy.

At 9.15am, ECB president, Christine Lagarde will speak at a meeting hosted by "European Banking Congress", More hawkish statements is good for EUR at this meeting.

Lastly, at 2:30PM Canada will release core retail sales and Retail sales figure. Released values higher than 0.0% and 0.2% respectively are good for Canada's economy.

Attachment 300648

USDCHF OUTLOOK FOR TODAY
    As US index is selling, it is normal for the Usdchf to be selling. The Covid-19 pandemic cases in US which surpassed 11 million cases, and the death cases caused by it that surpassed 250,000 will not make USD rise so much today, but falls till the end of this week. This will help Usdchf to sell further.

On the technical chart, Usdchf had sold since the beginning of today, it had the bearish trend judging by the daily timeframe candlestick. This pair is likewise below the 14Sma level at approximate value of 0.9110. This signals to me to sell Usdchf today, but the sell must be after a brief retracement higher to about 0.9107 level.

Recommended signal

Attachment 300643

I received my withdrawal of $79.14 yesterday after my last update, a big thank you to Instaforex company for that.

I later made trades on Gbpusd and Eurusd as you can see in the below image. All went to be negative as the markets were indecisive in their yesterday's movements. I lost aggregate of $144. I will recover these losses very soon.

Attachment 300647
    Welcome Graspher,

Yes graspher, hope you are fine and I truly like the manner in which you have broke down the business sectors and I am dismal for your misfortune and I trust you will recuperate it soon and you will make benefits from your future exchanges and happy to think about yourself trading Style.

Analysis of USDCHF

Having exchanged as high as 0.9140, USD/CHF has turned around back underneath its 21DMA at 0.9110 in late exchange.

Restored US financial improvement trusts that hurt USD added to the inversion, with the pair now peering toward a break underneath 0.9100.

USD/CHF has been rough today, hitting highs near 0.9140 during Thursday's European meeting over the pair's 50-day moving normal $ 0.9133, just to suddenly invert these additions in late exchange and move back beneath the pair's $0.9110 in ongoing exchange in the midst of an episode of danger on driven USD shortcoming.
    USD/CHF hopes to crush spirit underneath 0.9100
    USD/CHF has, for the time being, discovered help at the 0.9100 level and a downwards trendline connecting the 11, 16 and 18 November highs (which becomes an integral factor simply above 0.9100). On the off chance that the pair can break beneath this level, this opens the entryway for a trial of help last week candal.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemsadiq For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-20-2020)

11. #19046 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    566 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 1,451 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 300644
    Attachment 300645

Attachment 300648

USDCHF OUTLOOK FOR TODAY

Recommended signal

Attachment 300643

Attachment 300647
    EUR/USD
    GBP/USD
    These are the most famous currency pairs whivh are mostly used from all the experts traders seniors or juniors both type of traders and i analysis these both according to H4 time frame and share my analysing with you that these are in extremely bulliah trend and i also highlighted it's major areas in my analysing chart which i shared with you according to my analysing the major resistance point of Great Britain pound is 1.3310 and if we see it's chart than we realized its area that it is near about the resistance point so i 5hink it is very good time to buy it and make profit from here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-20-13-47-49-26.png‎
Views:	191
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	300687  

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-20-13-46-57-87.png‎
Views:	16
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	300688  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tania Malik For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-20-2020)

13. #19047 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    5698 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning everyone,

I welcome you to my journal this weekend. I will be sharing with you about some key happenings in the world that could affect the financial market, weekly review of important markets performance, Bitcoin outlook and my account's latest update.

SOME HAPPENINGS AROUND THE WORLD THIS WEEK
    It has been concluded this week that Pfizer and Moderna had developed the Covid-19 vaccine with average of 95% success rate. But note that this will not have immediate impact in curtailing the pandemic, neither will it relieve the economy until next year.

Covid-19 pandemic continues to have dominance around the world, USA has passed 11 million cases milestone, with over 252,000 fatality so far. More cities in the US are locking down, they are handling the cases mostly on their own as the president looks to be more political in overturning the president-elect, Mr. Joe Biden's victory. This will negatively effect US economy, even the stimulus packages are being withdrawn politically as against the FED's will. However, experts at JP Morgan sees the US GDP slows down to 2.8% in the fourth quarter of this year, then shrink further lower to 1% in first quarter of next year.

Apart from the US, many other countries in Europe are locking down, including UK and Switzerland, with WHO warning of more spike in cases in Christmas and New year period. Canada also would lockdown Toronto and nearby region of Peel on Monday next week, according to Ontario premier, Mr. Doug Ford.

Furthermore, Brexit issue is still there, though hope that a deal would be struck in the next two weeks had been read. Hopefully, the reported Covid-19 case of one of the EU's negotiators will not be an issue to the negotiation.

KEY MAJOR MARKETS WEEKLY PERFORMANCE
    Global stocks and equities market continues to react to news headlines, Brexit development, Covid-19 pandemic and vaccines among others. Below are the performance of major markets this week:

Major US equity markets lose this week. S&P 500 went -0.81% down, Dow Jones slipped -0.81% down and NASDAQ-100 went -0.24% down. US index also went down with -0.34% loss.

Major European stocks gained this week. FTSE gained 0.35% and Euro Stoxx gained 0.69%.

Asian Nikkei gained a little bit at 0.22%, with CL posting 4.77% gain and Bitcoin made 12.98% gain.

Please see image below:

Name:	1605949849809_Market 1.PNG
Views:	485
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	301048Click image for larger version

Name:	1605949853001_Market 2.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	301049
    Image source: fx.co

BITCOIN OUTLOOK
    Bitcoin has had its fair gain this year, especially at this Covid-19 era that many are now considering it a "Safe-haven", just like Gold. Also, many are now calling Bitcoin a "Digital Gold". The price of Bitcoin went even higher yesterday when BlackRock's chief investment officer of fixed income, Mr. Rick Rieder said that Bitcoin is here to stay. All these show that Bitcoin is accepted now more than ever.

On the technical chart, the daily timeframe of Bitcoin is showing an extreme bullish structure. Bitcoin will continue to rise due to this. The average support level at 10,999.07 provided on the daily chart by 10Sma and 14Sma will continue to provide more support for this market until all time high of 19,624 which was attained in 2017 is reached once more.

Stop loss when bearish engulfing candlestick appears on the daily timeframe.

Name:	Screenshot_20201121-101243.png
Views:	44
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	301050

TRADING ACCOUNT UPDATE
    This week has not been a rosy one for my trading account. I had lost $144 already, and I am in a recovery trade that has the present loss of $114.68.

I am very optimistic than disappointed to recover back by next week. My equity and balance of $180.72 and 298.79 respectively can still make this happen.

Name:	trade.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	301051

14. 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-21-2020), global20 (11-21-2020), Hamza46 (11-21-2020), Youcefstyles (11-21-2020)

15. #19048 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning everyone,

I welcome you to my journal this weekend. I will be sharing with you about some key happenings in the world that could affect the financial market, weekly review of important markets performance, Bitcoin outlook and my account's latest update.

It has been concluded this week that Pfizer and Moderna had developed the Covid-19 vaccine with average of 95% success rate. But note that this will not have immediate impact in curtailing the pandemic, neither will it relieve the economy until next year.

Covid-19 pandemic continues to have dominance around the world, USA has passed 11 million cases milestone, with over 252,000 fatality so far. More cities in the US are locking down, they are handling the cases mostly on their own as the president looks to be more political in overturning the president-elect, Mr. Joe Biden's victory. This will negatively effect US economy, even the stimulus packages are being withdrawn politically as against the FED's will. However, experts at JP Morgan sees the US GDP slows down to 2.8% in the fourth quarter of this year, then shrink further lower to 1% in first quarter of next year.

Apart from the US, many other countries in Europe are locking down, including UK and Switzerland, with WHO warning of more spike in cases in Christmas and New year period. Canada also would lockdown Toronto and nearby region of Peel on Monday next week, according to Ontario premier, Mr. Doug Ford.

Furthermore, Brexit issue is still there, though hope that a deal would be struck in the next two weeks had been read. Hopefully, the reported Covid-19 case of one of the EU's negotiators will not be an issue to the negotiation.

Global stocks and equities market continues to react to news headlines, Brexit development, Covid-19 pandemic and vaccines among others. Below are the performance of major markets this week:

Major US equity markets lose this week. S&P 500 went -0.81% down, Dow Jones slipped -0.81% down and NASDAQ-100 went -0.24% down. US index also went down with -0.34% loss.

Major European stocks gained this week. FTSE gained 0.35% and Euro Stoxx gained 0.69%.

Asian Nikkei gained a little bit at 0.22%, with CL posting 4.77% gain and Bitcoin made 12.98% gain.

Please see image below:

Attachment 301048Attachment 301049

BITCOIN OUTLOOK
    Bitcoin has had its fair gain this year, especially at this Covid-19 era that many are now considering it a "Safe-haven", just like Gold. Also, many are now calling Bitcoin a "Digital Gold". The price of Bitcoin went even higher yesterday when BlackRock's chief investment officer of fixed income, Mr. Rick Rieder said that Bitcoin is here to stay. All these show that Bitcoin is accepted now more than ever.

On the technical chart, the daily timeframe of Bitcoin is showing an extreme bullish structure. Bitcoin will continue to rise due to this. The average support level at 10,999.07 provided on the daily chart by 10Sma and 14Sma will continue to provide more support for this market until all time high of 19,624 which was attained in 2017 is reached once more.

Attachment 301050

TRADING ACCOUNT UPDATE
    This week has not been a rosy one for my trading account. I had lost $144 already, and I am in a recovery trade that has the present loss of $114.68.

I am very optimistic than disappointed to recover back by next week. My equity and balance of $180.72 and 298.79 respectively can still make this happen.

Attachment 301051
    Hey Grasper, well bad things are happening in the world now and After cronavirus pendamic world is Economy is crashing and last few days Moderna and Pfize did announced their successive rates in their vaccines against the cronavirus but this new information is still not relive to the world Economy and After the mutation in cronavirus, cronavirus cases are Again rising and deaths tolls are also increasing and this is really bad situation in the world right now.
    Specially in my country even after the herd immunity , the cases of cronavirus is increasing and deaths tolls are also increasing and our local government is going to set 2nd lockdown which is not good for us.

My Review about Bitcoin,
    In December,2017 Bitcoin made high price ever Around 19625$ and many Traders and others normal people bought Bitcoin but right after new year i mean at 2018 the Bitcoin suddenly crashed and many peoples got their huge thousands Dollars losses and After watching the current movement of Bitcoin i think Bitcoin is Again going to make history repeats and i believe once again Bitcoin could crash Again if it's touches the previous 2017 high price.

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-21-16-39-10.png
Views:	36
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	301099

Replying to your loss, I'm really sorry too see that you got huge loss and for recovery the loss you opened another trade but this Trade is also floating within Huge loss and it's because you took too much hifh risk and using 5$+ lot size is really dangerous and riski.
    However my charts telling me that the USD CHF is testing the near term 4h major Support level at 0.9091 and also usd chf is have resistaance trend line so i believe usd chf will gonna Break above the resistance trend line or below the support but as we have strong bearish momentum on higher time frame chart like Daily then there's is more chances of down movement so let's just see next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-21-16-46-12.png‎
Views:	34
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	301101  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-21-2020)

17. #19049 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,241 Times in 6,487 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Good morning everyone,

Please see image below:

BITCOIN OUTLOOK

Attachment 301050

TRADING ACCOUNT UPDATE

Attachment 301051

In this week, we will get some good news about the corona vaccine and hope so that the world will get the clam for this vaccine. Pfizer has developed the corona vaccine and the coronavirus will be away from the world. Whatever the positive news will make some impact on the Forex market and I am hoping so that the USD Currency will get some good strength.

The Forecast for USD Index and Gold metal:

Last week due to different news from USD currency and the vaccine of Covid-19, we have seen a hugely volatile market from USD Index. But most of the time the price f the USD Index was trading below the Support line and end of the session, the USD Index price was moving to upwards and next week we may see the USD Index price just above the 93.00 price level. The gold metal was fully on bearish trend but it has done a swing movement to bullish trend although the gold metal has rejected the $1880 price level again and it was trading just around $1870 price level. Next week, I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with Gold metal which should be trading below the $1840 price level.

Name:	GOLDH4.png
Views:	52
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	301103

The Forecast for Bitcoin:

After such a long time the Bitcoin has started to make a long bullish trend, in the year to 2017/18, Bitcoin was trading near to $20K of its price, and bitcoin predictors are expecting a bullish breakout from bitcoin just near to $100K of its price. Now, exactly the bitcoin is trading above the $18.4K price level and by this year I am expecting the bitcoin price just above $20K of its price. And overall I am looking forward here a potential buying chance with Bitcoin.

Name:	#BitcoinH4.png
Views:	51
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	301102

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-21-2020)

19. #19050 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2096 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,854 Times in 5,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Good morning everyone,

Please see image below:

BITCOIN OUTLOOK

Attachment 301050

TRADING ACCOUNT UPDATE

Attachment 301051
    Current economic situation :

Thank you for the news and summary you made, yes many important factors are effecting the trading markets this year, the worldwide economy has enough issues this time to collapse and even leads to another economic crisis. The most important issue is the Covid-19 which comes from nowhere making a lot of uncertainty to the world, then we have the trade war which did nothing in return but only adding more pressure on US and China stock markets, Brexit still an important issue for the Europe because until wring this post they didn't reach a deal yet which makes unexpected moves on the pound .

If the current situation continue, then we will have to deal with bad results, it could be a stock market crash, a spike in inflation or unemployment, or a series of bank failures. They have severe effects even though they don't always lead to a recession. With this situation, investors are moving they funds to many other assets, the save haven assets is the best way to invest and protect your funds in such kinds of situation, we already saw a strong upward movements this year to 2070 level but if we take a look on another assets we will find that bitcoin is making a crazy hummer candles on the weekly,daily and H4 time frames. Last time i check it it was above 17000 level which means that a new top is coming soon.

Your USDCHF trades :

Well, it's so bad to see that you lost 144 $ and even having floating loss on your trades, I believe that you can do better and recover the loss soon but in order to do that, you need first to trade with good risk management because trading with 5.5 lot size with an 300$ account capital is too risky mate, if the price moves +50 pips against your favor then your account will get a stop out and this is huge mistake because USDCHF pair can do that in one H4 candle, You see ? try to be concerned about that next times . Lucky you i think you will get good profits this time because the pair has already started C wave last week and now its gonna drop to a new daily low around 0.9070 which you should close this trade at this level then wait for buying signal, This is my wave analysis below and i believe that both of USDCHF and USDJPY will fly next week. Good luck !

Name:	Screenshot_13.png
Views:	52
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	301109
    We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

02/12/20 update

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-21-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1905 of 1909 ... 1900 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 31