• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 399 of 399 ... 394 397 398 399
    Results 3,981 to 3,987 of 3987

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,970 Times in 2,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Good afternoon my mates, how do you do?
      Eurusd is not showing some sign of bearish sentiment today, but for the long term trading, it is still very much bearish, that is why i am using the weekly chart for my analysis today. This will give me the opportunity to see the far insight of the market so that i will not be making mistakes.

I know that the selling of Eurusd below the weekly trendline resistance point of 1.1085 is the best idea to trade the Eurusd for this week. We can get to make the best by selling it with the aim of taking our profit at 1.0927 or the points that are closer to that level.

Attachment 140515
      Good evening

dear friend today is the 2nd day of trading week after having good weekend I hope you all are ready for the trading with motivation and emotion and having good planning planning is the important factor of success, you cannot get success without planning in every field of life I hope you all having good analysis to make your trading better.. dear friend I have seen Eur USD analysis but I am totally disagree with your analysis because after market retracement this currency pair is making bearish Trend and it is so strong trend it will remain in selling trend coming days I would like to advise my all fellows sell Euro USD and get good profit
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), grasper (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher has a brilliant future Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,714 Times in 634 Posts

Eurusd is not showing some sign of bearish sentiment today, but for the long term trading, it is still very much bearish, that is why i am using the weekly chart for my analysis today. This will give me the opportunity to see the far insight of the market so that i will not be making mistakes.

I know that the selling of Eurusd below the weekly trendline resistance point of 1.1085 is the best idea to trade the Eurusd for this week. We can get to make the best by selling it with the aim of taking our profit at 1.0927 or the points that are closer to that level.

Attachment 140515
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be fine be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys I think you are right about the trading your analysis and experience is Vary good
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), grasper (Today), smart4x (Today)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,646 Times in 4,408 Posts

Attachment 140515
      Hello grasper, it is now going to be a good idea to begin to be selling the EURUSD asset, But for the fact that there is a bullish candlestick on the 4 hour chart will make the selling to tarry, but before the end of today, i am still looking at the selling of this asset the more. It will sell to the level that it will get to the 1.0971 as indicated by the analysis i just made with the EURUSD by using the popular bollinger bands indicator which i mostly use in all my analysis.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), grasper (Today), smart4x (Today)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,645 Times in 2,551 Posts

Attachment 140515

Good evening my dear mate! How are you dear mate? Hope so that you are fine from your end and it seems that you have done a good analysis from EURUSD pair whereas the price of EURUSD pair is moving to upwards.

Though the price of EURUSD is moving to upwards but very soon the price will make some bearish trends because USD Index looks getting its some strength and right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with EURUSD pair. Have a good day mate!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

grasper (Today), smart4x (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

smart4x is a jewel in the rough smart4x is a jewel in the rough smart4x is a jewel in the rough smart4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 140515
      Greetings and Good Evening to you my friend, How are you and how is your trading going from today's morning?

I have agreed with your analysis that you just shared with us, it is one of the good analyses for these pairs.

yes, EURUSD is now bearish and moving in a bearish trend and if we look at the Daily chart then it is also bearish so it is good that if we can sell from good level it will bring good profit to us.

Anyway, thanks for your analysis and I hope you will trade well today, best of luck mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smart4x For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx has much to be proud of Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,177 Times in 452 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smart4x     
      Greetings and Good Evening to you my friend, How are you and how is your trading going from today's morning?

I have agreed with your analysis that you just shared with us, it is one of the good analyses for these pairs.

yes, EURUSD is now bearish and moving in a bearish trend and if we look at the Daily chart then it is also bearish so it is good that if we can sell from good level it will bring good profit to us.

Anyway, thanks for your analysis and I hope you will trade well today, best of luck mate.

Good evening guys! Yesterday the pair attempted to strengthen above the daily resistance level - 0.6426 - but not successfully. Now the price is 0.6405. Continuation of the northern movement will only be possible if the price is above - 0.6426 - if this happens, the pair will move to the next daily resistance level - 0.6482. This scenario - given the candlestick analysis on D1 - is the least likely. The most likely option is the Southern Price Movement. If the pair consolidates below the Fibo level - 23.6 (0.6392) from the previous global decline globally - new southern targets will appear. 0.6362 - 0.6346 - 0.6320.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,384 Times in 2,850 Posts

Good evening my people.
      Gbpusd is now making a bullish surprising move which was not part of what i thought this pair will do today. All i am looking at now is for this pair to break more above the trendline resistance point of 1.2505 since it has broke above the red trendline which was formerly broken down in the morning.

In all, i am now bullish with Gbpusd, it will be climbing higher when that point of 1.2505 finally give way to the bullish run.

Name:  GU.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  17.5 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

mafzaaaaal (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 399 of 399 ... 394 397 398 399