• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 264 of 264 ... 259 262 263 264
    Results 2,631 to 2,633 of 2633

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,772 Times in 2,123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      My friends and traders, i hope you are doing good today. With the way the market has moved today, it will be so painful to some traders. It is not easy to escape the "buying and selling" of the market at almost the same time, traders would have lost much today.

I did not trade, but i have brought a good trading opportunity to your doorstep now. It is Usdcad trade outlook.

Usdcad is in bearish trend, it has solidly broken below the trendline support on the 4 hour chart which might serve as a former obstacle at 1.3265. With this done already, i expect the free fall on Usdcad, it will speedily get below 1.3200.

Attachment 133629
      Hello Grasper!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate?
      The swing pattern is clearly showed in your chart and also it has broke your trend line while at daily time frame it has been rejected from the resistance and now another bearish candle that is engulfed candle has been formed so my opinion is that now this pair will continue it's sell off movement
      Name:  cad.png
Views: 2
Size:  19.4 KB
      I wish you all the best in your life and in Your Trading Carrier
      Have a nice day Mate's

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

Faheem Zafar (Today)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Faheem Zafar will become famous soon enough Faheem Zafar will become famous soon enough Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      My friends and traders, i hope you are doing good today. With the way the market has moved today, it will be so painful to some traders. It is not easy to escape the "buying and selling" of the market at almost the same time, traders would have lost much today.

I did not trade, but i have brought a good trading opportunity to your doorstep now. It is Usdcad trade outlook.

Usdcad is in bearish trend, it has solidly broken below the trendline support on the 4 hour chart which might serve as a former obstacle at 1.3265. With this done already, i expect the free fall on Usdcad, it will speedily get below 1.3200.

Attachment 133629
      Hey Grasper
      The trend of the USD/cad is bearish and it's closing was below the pivotal points so it will falling remember these pivotal points if you want to trade
      Resistance 3: 1.3369
      Resistance 2: 1.3346
      Resistance 1: 1.3306

Pivotal Points: 1.3283

Support 1: 1.3243
      Support 2: 1.3220
      Support 3: 1.3180

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Faheem Zafar For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,117 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Hello Grasper!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate?
      The swing pattern is clearly showed in your chart and also it has broke your trend line while at daily time frame it has been rejected from the resistance and now another bearish candle that is engulfed candle has been formed so my opinion is that now this pair will continue it's sell off movement
      Attachment 133631
      I wish you all the best in your life and in Your Trading Carrier
      Have a nice day Mate's
      I wrote last Thursday that the technical outlook has become more bearish as we got a break below (below 1.1163), with the EUR weakening. Although it was slow and hesitant to break down, there was certainly a long-term downtrend, so the current price action was with the trend.

I was looking to take a bearish bias from a strong bearish reversal after a bullish rebound to the nearest resistance at 1.1163. Unfortunately, the price did not completely complete the rebound to this level.I wrote last Thursday that the technical outlook has become more bearish as we got a break below (below 1.1163), with the EUR weakening. Although it was slow and hesitant to break down, there was certainly a long-term downtrend, so the current price action was with the trend.

I was looking to take a bearish bias from a strong bearish reversal after a bullish rebound to the nearest resistance at 1.1163. Unfortunately, the price did not completely complete the rebound to this level.

Reply to thread
    Page 264 of 264 ... 259 262 263 264