• Reply to thread
    Page 1572 of 1572 ... 1567 1570 1571 1572
    Results 15,711 to 15,714 of 15714

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #15711 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,570 Times in 4,439 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Dear traders,
      Usdjpy will be buying this week, I have made many analysis about it, I discovered that the selling days of this pair might be over at the bottom level of two weeks back at 104.20, that might cause a very huge buy of this pair starting from last week that made more than 120 pips upward. More pips is to be gained this week when the overall weekly chart candlestick pattern will be bullish. I will like the Usdjpy to be buying so well with my target at the joined level of the 10 Sma and 14Sma at 107.06.

I will be careful if I were you as I will place my stop loss at 105.38, and take profit at 107.00 at least.

Do take care and good luck this week. Goodnight.

Attachment 249408
      hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on USDJPY, with the market at the value of 105.91 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish and i think it will follow this bearish trend on monday to about 105.30 before the end of the day, i dont see this market bouncing back at the next resistance line on monday, i will advice we sell this market on monday and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

3. #15712 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,284 Times in 2,084 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear traders,
      Usdjpy will be buying this week, I have made many analysis about it, I discovered that the selling days of this pair might be over at the bottom level of two weeks back at 104.20, that might cause a very huge buy of this pair starting from last week that made more than 120 pips upward. More pips is to be gained this week when the overall weekly chart candlestick pattern will be bullish. I will like the Usdjpy to be buying so well with my target at the joined level of the 10 Sma and 14Sma at 107.06.

I will be careful if I were you as I will place my stop loss at 105.38, and take profit at 107.00 at least.

Attachment 249408
      Hi dear friend take care of your weekly bonus because market is going to open so always use your skills and experience friend United States dollar versus Japanies yen currency pair is facing resistance area as per daily time frame now looking bearish so take short position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldentrades For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

5. #15713 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,304 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear traders,

Attachment 249408
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Usdchf market. It is bearish trend and it will move downward. it will be good to place sell entry on this market and it will give us good profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to awaisraza161 For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

7. #15714 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,944 Times in 978 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear traders,

Attachment 249408
      Usdjpy bullish candle about the market because the trend is ensuring that the market is upward direction on the Forex trading business so have a better learning and when you have better conference in when you work with skills about the usdjpy by trade on the market then you always getting more and more profitable success about the knowledgeable qualities

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex student For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 1572 of 1572 ... 1567 1570 1571 1572

Subscribed to this Thread : 26