• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 117 of 117 ... 112 115 116 117
    Results 1,161 to 1,168 of 1168

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,210 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Good day my brothers and sisters, i believe you are taking advantage of the weakens of USD in the market at this present day. When there is a good opportunity like this in the market, i do not always have the needed money to trade it, that is the painful part of the whole thing, but it is okay.

Update on Gbpjpy on 4 hour chart with trendline:-
      Like i told you earlier in the morning that Gbpjpy will be going up. Now, it has broken above the trendline resistance point which i told you that it was the only barrier on its path. It broke the trendline resistance point at 136.88, there is nothing stopping this pair from going above 137.57. I now see 137.88 as the next point of target.

Attachment 121271
      Good afternoon my dear friend I'm absolutely fine and I'm hoping you're also getting a good profit ..I agree with you and GBPJPY was a good buy entry But still we are not late and you can still be enter We can get 70 to 80 pips easily And now GBPJPY Has also broken the resistance level ..And we can still turn on a good profit and we need a buy entry with a low lot size.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,033 Times in 1,239 Posts

My brothers and sisters and dear mates of the great forum mt5, how is today with you? I believe that you did not get affected by the sudden movement on the Gbp pairs, they just got to the opposite direction and started moving down. I guess it was as a result of the BoE meetings.

Gbpnzd outlook on the 4 hour chart with trendline:-
      Gbpznd started going up since yesterday after it forsook its main bearish trend. It later went to a peak of 1.9373 before crashing lower. I now expect this pair to be going lower since the candlestick structure on 4 hour time frame is bearish and Gbpnzd has broken below 1.9248 support point, it will lead to a target of 1.9095.

Name:  gn.PNG
Views: 13
Size:  25.0 KB

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

amiron56 (Yesterday), Financial (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday), FxBD (Yesterday), GENERAL (Yesterday), ola4real (Yesterday), Tahirachemist81 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      728 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,846 Times in 1,131 Posts

My brothers and sisters and dear mates of the great forum mt5, how is today with you? I believe that you did not get affected by the sudden movement on the Gbp pairs, they just got to the opposite direction and started moving down. I guess it was as a result of the BoE meetings.

Gbpznd started going up since yesterday after it forsook its main bearish trend. It later went to a peak of 1.9373 before crashing lower. I now expect this pair to be going lower since the candlestick structure on 4 hour time frame is bearish and Gbpnzd has broken below 1.9248 support point, it will lead to a target of 1.9095.

Attachment 121295
      Hello dear,
      Good evening to my dear I hope you will be good but, today is very well and losing day for me because I have lost a big amount of money which I have made through posting in two weeks.
      My dear friend GBP pairs are not so much high volatile same like gold move today early in the morning.
      Today market giving us lesson that we cannot become a successful trader without following the rule of money management and proper stop loss in every trade before open it.
      This type of trading ideas giving us clear education to do trade with proper rules and follow the rule of consistency.
      Have a good day.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,981 Times in 2,542 Posts

Attachment 121295
      Good evening I hope you are good and having some good profit from market.
      Yesterday was very bad day for me I got huge loss.
      Gold is trading above 1380 and I m expecting this yellow metal to break above 1400.
      Your analysis on gbpnzd is very nice Iím agree with you
      If you are on sell position then wish you all the best
      And thanks for sharing your analysis here

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1535 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,603 Times in 2,046 Posts

Attachment 121295
      Dear trader I am agree with you if we see the 4hr chart of this currency pair then that is going to form up very nice bearish trend continuation pattern with the ascending flag. Which will give again bearish move to that pair. And also GBP currency is under pressure due to the parliamentary voting. Which also support to that pair to move bearish. Best of luck.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,216 Times in 2,765 Posts

Attachment 121295
      It was really a good move of GBNZD but naturally this pair is not moved as we are expecting, we can see the move of GBPUSD much because of much selling pressure of USD by the way GBP still stands it's ground. of course there will be a positive sing here that GBP will get stronger than previous month and i believe that there will be possibility that price can reach at 1.9401 soon and definitely after that we can think about selling it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,458 Times in 763 Posts

Good morning my respect traders and mates of the forum. How are you coping with the present situation in the market my brothers and sisters? This is a tough market this week. Some traders get to be successful with it, some traders get to be losing with it, it all depends.

Let us try harder to trade the market better and more politely.

Gbpjpy outlook on the daily chart with trendline:-
      Gbpjpy has being maintaining its bullish structure after it was successful in breaking above the trendline resistance point of 136.36. The pair has being going up ever since then, the FOMC news made it to come down little but it is not really affected by it. With this market picture, i still believe that more buy will be possible today on Gbpjpy, the view target is now at 137.57.

Attachment 121153
      The price of the pair has confirmed its hold on the bearish trend lately forming a clear negative move, thus achieving the level of 136.40 to move away from the stable resistance around 138.50, Stochastic is currently within the oversold level, increasing the chances ... Stochastic Forming a new negative wave supported by the bearishness, so we will be waiting for a strong negative pressure at 136.60 ...Name:  Screenshot_84.png
Views: 2
Size:  35.8 KBAttachment 121337

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,484 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husseinmatwally     
      The price of the pair has confirmed its hold on the bearish trend lately forming a clear negative move, thus achieving the level of 136.40 to move away from the stable resistance around 138.50, Stochastic is currently within the oversold level, increasing the chances ... Stochastic Forming a new negative wave supported by the bearishness, so we will be waiting for a strong negative pressure at 136.60 ...Attachment 121337Attachment 121337
      The upward movement throughout the day was very strong, with many of the major resistance levels being breached quite easily. Although it is against the long term downtrend, it would not be a big surprise if the price continues to rise to test the psychologically important full figure at 1.2750. The Bank of England will give its monthly guidance and interest rate decision today, which could push the price anywhere

Reply to thread
    Page 117 of 117 ... 112 115 116 117